Is Chance The Rapper The Undisputed King Of Hip-Hop In 2017?

Options

Comments

• #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So in other words, Kendrick gonna sleep all year? It's February....

Chance ain't even......nevermind
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matike85 wrote: »
    anduin wrote: »
    Migos and Seans albums are already better than Chance. I can appreciate his style but I already heard Kanye do it better.
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Migos and Seans albums are already better than Chance
    200w.gif
    @anduin @TheGOAT
    To Be Fair ...Chance The Rapper Has Never Drop an official debut album yet.... his official debut album will be coming out later on this year.

Huh?

Is that with you assuming hes gonna sign to a label and sell his music?

I just view his mixtapes as his albums since they free. Well at least AcidRap & Coloring Book... 10Day was jackin beats
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    I just realized this thread says 2017.

Chance arguable for MVP of 2016 and Grammys were cherry on top.

Its Feb we shouldnt even be discussing this right now.

That said Jidenna is best rap album i heard so far this year and even that wasnt amazing. Migos & Sean suck.

Devin the Dude comin soon... Dont shleep
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Migos and Seans albums are already better than Chance. I can appreciate his style but I already heard Kanye do it better.
    200w.gif
    @anduin @TheGOAT
    To Be Fair ...Chance The Rapper Has Never Drop an official debut album yet.... his official debut album will be coming out later on this year.

Huh?

I just view his mixtapes as his albums since they free. Well at least AcidRap & Coloring Book... 10Day was jackin beats
    @TheGOAT
    You do not have to sign to a Major recording label to complete a full debut album...Independent recording labels still exists.. Apple Music sign Drake to 19 million deal through streaming as distribution deal ... that where the game is going permanently by 2020...Chance The Rapper prove it... that why we are having this discussion..
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    200w.gif
    @anduin @TheGOAT

Huh?

@TheGOAT
    You do not have to sign to a Major recording label to complete a full debut album...Independent recording labels still exists.. Apple Music sign Drake to 19 million deal through streaming ... that where the game is going permanently by 2020...Chance The Rapper prove it... that why we are having this discussion..
    I havent heard any announcment about a 2017 Chance debut album. Did i miss somthin?
  • Matike85
    Options
    200w.gif
    @anduin @TheGOAT

Huh?

@TheGOAT
    You do not have to sign to a Major recording label to complete a full debut album...Independent recording labels still exists.. Apple Music sign Drake to 19 million deal through streaming ... that where the game is going permanently by 2020...Chance The Rapper prove it... that why we are having this discussion..
    I havent heard any announcment about a 2017 Chance debut album. Did i miss somthin?

Chance The Rapper is going on tour this year... Official Debut Album will be dropping soon

n132t0l1mtbs.png
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    I know he is on tour. But u are just assuming about an album this year. It was a 3 year gap between Acid Rap & CB

Plus he hasnt even made a deal yet with anybody.
  • Matike85
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I know he is on tour. But u are just assuming about an album this year. It was a 3 year gap between Acid Rap & CB

Plus he hasnt even made a deal yet with anybody.

After touring their nothing more to do then drop a full debut album...but I doubt he will sign with a major label recording deal tho he just refuse to sign a 10 million dollars deal
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought No Problems was a DRAM song for the longest...
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Childish Gambino >>>>>this ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what if he is? Who wants to be the king of a ? kingdom?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of these guys that say dont have a label behind em is a lie
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    How much did his brother coming out as a ? a couple weeks b4 the Grammys impact the selection commitee with the whole ? agenda sweeping across america tho?
    847vsf2owma8.jpg

Wait...

That ? ? ?!?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    How much did his brother coming out as a ? a couple weeks b4 the Grammys impact the selection commitee with the whole ? agenda sweeping across america tho?
    847vsf2owma8.jpg

Wait...

That ? ? ?!?

No he got a baby momma and daughter idk wtf the recipe talkin abt
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    847vsf2owma8.jpg

Wait...

That ? ? ?!?

Chance's brother came out as a ? a fews back. That who he's talkin about
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Acid rap is no doubt an unforgettable mixtape.

Other than that i dont care for dude

Coloring book was mad disappointing
  • TayGettem
    Options
    847vsf2owma8.jpg

Wait...

That ? ? ?!?

Oh so because his non famous brother is ? they gave him a win....ya that makes sense
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    847vsf2owma8.jpg

Wait...

That ? ? ?!?

Oh so because his non famous brother is ? they gave him a win....ya that makes sense

IC logic

? boogyman theories

Oh and Chance is secretly not indie and the powers that be are pushing him onto the public because hes "non threatening"
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    847vsf2owma8.jpg

Wait...

That ? ? ?!?

? , chill, the whole original statement was sarcasm.
  • TayGettem
    Options
    847vsf2owma8.jpg

Wait...

That ? ? ?!?

? , chill, the whole original statement was sarcasm.

An that was me also using sarcasm. Inception
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    200w.gif
    @anduin @TheGOAT

Huh?

@TheGOAT

Chance The Rapper is going on tour this year... Official Debut Album will be dropping soon

n132t0l1mtbs.png

His tour is pretty much mid sized venues and festivals. Cole sold out 30,000 seat outdoor venues and bigger 20,000 seat arenas on his last tour. Cole has a bigger movement than Chance right now. And remember cole has taken a break from a large scale tour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8MKuynK4H8&t=29s
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Happy for his success but I find him overrated. Acid Rap was cool though.

Yeah Acid Rap is his best project to date,people on here were gassing up his verse on ultralight beam ,I though it was aight verse at best.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    200w.gif
    @anduin @TheGOAT

Huh?

@TheGOAT

n132t0l1mtbs.png

His tour is pretty much mid sized venues and festivals. Cole sold out 30,000 seat outdoor venues and bigger 20,000 seat arenas on his last tour. Cole has a bigger movement than Chance right now. And remember cole has taken a break from a large scale tour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8MKuynK4H8&t=29s

I thought I was the Cole stan
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A stan is born everyday