Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    hmm hmm .... what can I say making sh*t happen .. lol
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I know this has been ran into the ground. But I'm gonna say it any damn way because it needs to be said. Some mods been slacking like a ? . They only actually mod when they are emotionally attached. Or unnecessarily mod some ? that don't need modding. But when ? actually needs a mods attention.......................(crickets)

All the ? I seen posted in "the reason". But this was sitting in the donkey.........
    125s293.jpg
    Shot out to whoever moved this to the proper place
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    I know this has been ran into the ground. But I'm gonna say it any damn way because it needs to be said. Some mods been slacking like a ? . They only actually mod when they are emotionally attached. Or unnecessarily mod some ? that don't need modding. But when ? actually needs a mods attention.......................(crickets)

All the ? I seen posted in "the reason". But this was sitting in the donkey.........
    125s293.jpg

Bruh I thought you was a Gee alias for a sec
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

125s293.jpg

Name names
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Lol at shouting out mods. Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't want no shout outs on AIR to a made up SN from them ? esp if all I'm known for is modding a forum. Lol. What am I gonna do with that? Put it on my resume? I'm gon use the fact my SN was shouted out on radio as my claim to fame? I mean mayyyybe if I was doing beats or artwork but if nothing else don't mention me at alll my ? I'll much rather get my attention through another means
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna know who @grouchygreg alias is... He popped up outta nowhere in the thread about @_Goldie_ new forum sayin "stuck around for big changes in 8 weeks" then the ? got locked next day.

He gotta be lurkin under an alias
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I never understood why the breakfast club interviews are in the donkey of all places. Should be here or GNS tbh
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

125s293.jpg

Ya i know one mod thta acts out of emotions
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood why the breakfast club interviews are in the donkey of all places. Should be here or GNS tbh

i had an entire thread dedicated to them in GNS, but no one watched/commented...shrugs
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

i had an entire thread dedicated to them in GNS, but no one watched/commented...shrugs

Is it even getting traffic in donkey?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Instead of just making one thread for all interviews . just sticky a good interview per day
  • AP21
    Options
    Instead of just making one thread for all interviews . just sticky a good interview per day

well on Goldie's site, since you are allowed to edit the thread titles after 2 weeks (side eye), i just put the interviewee in the thread title so people know why the thread was updated.

sure would be nice to do something like that here (side eye)
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I wanna know who @grouchygreg alias is... He popped up outta nowhere in the thread about @_Goldie_ new forum sayin "stuck around for big changes in 8 weeks" then the ? got locked next day.

He gotta be lurkin under an alias

Right? lol
    ? act like they above the forum, like we not the life of this muthafucka. Thats where i have a slight problem and i say slight because i just post and nothing more.
    Tho, when i go over to THE BLACKBOARD and this NEGUS ass jack is over there in the trenches wit the people you appreciate it because you know he got a ear to the street. The ic is home but that interview just felt like there is no one willing to take accountability. Like the ic is the red head stepchild lol.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options

? was a woat idea lol. Interviews need to breathe on their own.
  • AP21
    Options

i disagree, it keeps people from making the same damn thread all the time b/c they dont take the time to see if its already been created. By having a stickied general thread, and letting everyone know which interview is now playing, it limits that.

but where is your contribution? I see you constantly knocking other people's ideas, but you aint contributing nothing to the discussion but negative stuff pleighboi
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there are tons of ideas I have for this site...but I have no reason to speak on them.

maybe 1 day I'll speak my homie @sion about it.
    but there is no reason this ? can't be a global force.

akot of the limited content is due to the limited mentality of a majority of the posters.

? come just to fukk around an clown.

there's a place for that....

not enough ....ahhhh fukk it
    I'm jumping on WhatsApp an holla at mi amorcita

? it. Get building family.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options

i disagree, it keeps people from making the same damn thread all the time b/c they dont take the time to see if its already been created. By having a stickied general thread, and letting everyone know which interview is now playing, it limits that.

but where is your contribution? I see you constantly knocking other people's ideas, but you aint contributing nothing to the discussion but negative stuff pleighboi

I just post, nothing more, nothing less.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

I just post, nothing more, nothing less.

@Young_Chitlin
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options

I sorta agree. Just sticky a specific interview once a day or anything that's buzzing in the hip hop world and leave at on top. Wouldn't be surprise a lot of posters don't view threads like those because it's probably hard to find the post and page where an interview is on
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea i dont even like breakfast club but if someone i like is being interviewed i will check it. But if i have to sift thru hundreds of pages to find a discussion i will pass on all that.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I should be a mod
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I sorta agree. Just sticky a specific interview once a day or anything that's buzzing in the hip hop world and leave at on top. Wouldn't be surprise a lot of posters don't view threads like those because it's probably hard to find the post and page where an interview is on

Stop it Mikey you're already a better mod than most
  • AP21
    Options
    ya'll some of the most contrarian ? i've ever met in my life

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Isn't there a thread where all the interviews are in one thread already?