Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    I never understood why the breakfast club interviews are in the donkey of all places. Should be here or GNS tbh

i had an entire thread dedicated to them in GNS, but no one watched/commented...shrugs

? was a woat idea lol. Interviews need to breathe on their own.

I sorta agree. Just sticky a specific interview once a day or anything that's buzzing in the hip hop world and leave at on top. Wouldn't be surprise a lot of posters don't view threads like those because it's probably hard to find the post and page where an interview is on

Isn't there a thread where all the interviews are in one thread already?

yea, its in GNS, but they dont like that idea, so leave it where it is

im sure that Kodak Black BC interview would've done numbers if it was a thread by itself
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya'll some of the most contrarian ? i've ever met in my life

Nah just not a Breakfast Club fan. Im not tryn keep up with lame ass Envy & CTG and watch all their interviews
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I never understood why the breakfast club interviews are in the donkey of all places. Should be here or GNS tbh

i had an entire thread dedicated to them in GNS, but no one watched/commented...shrugs

I sorta agree. Just sticky a specific interview once a day or anything that's buzzing in the hip hop world and leave at on top. Wouldn't be surprise a lot of posters don't view threads like those because it's probably hard to find the post and page where an interview is on

im sure that Kodak Black BC interview would've done numbers if it was a thread by itself

I'm talkin about the one in The Reason. I dnt see no stickied intv thread in GNS.
  • AP21
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Nah just not a Breakfast Club fan. Im not tryn keep up with lame ass Envy & CTG and watch all their interviews

you dont watch the interviews for them, you watch for the questions they ask and the guests they ask them to...c'mon fam
  • AP21
    edited February 2017
    Options

I'm talkin about the one in The Reason. I dnt see no stickied intv thread in GNS.

who mods GNS? lol

where is ya'lls org chart?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

you dont watch the interviews for them, you watch for the questions they ask and the guests they ask them to...c'mon fam

No i only watch breakfast club interviews if im a fan of the guest. This is because ctg is usually annoying and envy lame as ? .

Thus i have no need for a neverending breakfast club interview thread.
  • StreetRap
    StreetRap Members Posts: 416
    Options
    dude said he had nothing to cry about ...envy told him to cry about it ... lol
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    StreetRap wrote: »
    dude said he had nothing to cry about ...envy told him to cry about it ... lol

Envy a whole hoe. He wasn't saying no slick ? to birdman when he was going off on dem. But mumbled a "ya see u later ? " under his breath when he was leaving. But talk slick to owners of a hip hop site smh
  • StreetRap
    Options
    Dudes help independents
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think they mentioned controlling the ads, well get rid of having so many fckn ads!!!
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Envy should of called them out for having so many spelling mistakes on their news stories too haha
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    Envy was right about the front page presentation thats ? is trash and terribly organised, i dint even bother going there for anything.
  • StreetRap
    Options
    it's hard to find rap forums and when you do you can't even post

All Hip Hop it's hard but it's fair
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i like the breakfast club show
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Jay_ wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    And there are 600k members signed to the IC whether they post or not is another thing. The Reason, Donkey and Ill Pix doing a million plus views aint no accident.

^^ this

ac·tive
    ˈaktiv/
    adjective

Doing things for an organization, cause, or campaign, rather than simply giving it one's support.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StreetRap
    Options
    marc azz busta don't clown ear2dast
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Greg look like he on the feds most wanted list let me find out thats why this ? is called "The World's Most Dangerous Site"

I thought you were one of the founders until this video :'(
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Greg look like he'd start the zombie Apocalypse"

DEAD AF