Really?Who does This?Choosing your Mate over your Child

Options

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? ain't ? that's unfortunately what it comes to.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    hmmmm

could be different than what's being implied.

y'all putting this in a context that's not quite that clear.

she said she kicked her out because she disrespected her man.

let's see...
    is this lil girl, already a bad ass?
    are we assuming she's in the wrong because the girl is 13?
    are ? really trynna over look tough love situations because she said her man?
    is this man taking care of the household an daughter just being a teen and smelliemg herself?

why is it implied that the woman is putting her man first vs disciplining a child?

and f you @blackrain because I know you coming to talk ? about me being devil's advocate. in this case...where's the facts? where's does it say this woman put her man first? where is this woman to say, her man comes first?

You don't put a 13yo child out in the street..period.

don't come in here with that ?
    you got a kid...an you can't tell me you never been in the heat of a moment an said or did some regrettable ? . this might be her case. I dunno. you never calmed down after about 20 minutes an then tried to talk it out?

you never had a beef with your mom or parent?

you don't even know if what this chick said is true
    ...unless I see first hand ? that says it...I dint and won't beleive it.

Yea Kat, dont come in here with that ? . You aint never been so angry you put your daughter out, and when the homeless shelter called to tell you she left her blanket, told them you'd mail it to her?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh...now she went to a shelter

does anyone know what happened after?

nope...all y'all ?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    If the kid was disrespecting an adult you check them on it. Kicking them out is too extreme.

I´m against kicking her out but...Like it´s the first time she was checked come on now.She´s probably a little brat but she should not kick her out it was probably to scare her but 13 is too young but kids nowadays aint really kid like

What if she called him a ´´hoe ass ? ´´ or a ´´? ass ? ´´ or a ´´? ? ´´...And so on.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Don´t forget this she was 13 ´´The hoes are laughing´´ ´´CATCH ME OUTSIDE HOW ABOUT THAT´´.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu10IiXVNBk
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    If the kid was disrespecting an adult you check them on it. Kicking them out is too extreme.

I´m against kicking her out but...Like it´s the first time she was checked come on now.She´s probably a little brat but she should not kick her out it was probably to scare her but 13 is too young but kids nowadays aint really kid like

What if she called him a ´´hoe ass ? ´´ or a ´´? ass ? ´´ or a ´´? ? ´´...And so on.

exactly.... no one is oking ? .

an I think it was to scare her as I said before...even if it wasn't...don't put her out there like that. especially being a parent.

next things it's gonna be...she shouldn't have spanked her

then when she a grown thot....why didnt
    the parents do more.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

We don't know that though.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options

Thats the whole thing we don´t know what she did.What if she punched him or told him to go ? himself nuemorous times.People lose there patience and say ? they didn´t mean to.The mother probably came to her senses after the whole thing.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so y'all letting the Brazilian dude see a bigger picture than y'all?

smdh....

no dis bruh
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ? acting like mothers don't toss out pregnant teens everyday
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Thats the whole thing we don´t know what she did.What if she punched him or told him to go ? himself nuemorous times.People lose there patience and say ? they didn´t mean to.The mother probably came to her senses after the whole thing.
    Like I told 2stepz go ask and then tell us what happened. Otherwise you're just speculating. I can only go by whatever information that's in front of me.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Like I told 2stepz go ask and then tell us what happened. Otherwise you're just speculating. I can only go by whatever information that's in front of me.

so you wouldnt ask questions?

even though you know the "facts" are limited info too?

so you are OK, with how people treat black people too?

you trump supporter
  • 5th Letter
    Options

you trump supporter

34g7l1x.png
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

you trump supporter

34g7l1x.png

you have officially became my ebeef enemy

fukk yo keyboard ?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hmmmm

let's see...
    is this man taking care of the household an daughter just being a teen and smelliemg herself?

why is it implied that the woman is putting her man first vs disciplining a child?

and f you @blackrain because I know you coming to talk ? about me being devil's advocate. in this case...where's the facts? where's does it say this woman put her man first? where is this woman to say, her man comes first?
    why is everyone so quick to defend a child we know nothing about? with a post we don't know if the whole story is being told or if this chick left some ? out.

do y'all really need to ? on someone

y'all ? judgemental fast as ? .
    do any of you ? have true problem solving skills?

can you ? think of ? objectively? unbiasedly?

y'all really take surface ? as fact but wanna talk ? about being judged wrong by cops?

just saying...

must be two sides

Staring-Confused-Ron-Swanson.gif

aiight ? ..
    imma let u cook..

THIS time..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    hmmmm

let's see...

why is everyone so quick to defend a child we know nothing about? with a post we don't know if the whole story is being told or if this chick left some ? out.

y'all really take surface ? as fact but wanna talk ? about being judged wrong by cops?

just saying...

must be two sides

aiight ? ..
    imma let u cook..

THIS time..

nah don't do that...

if feel disrespected an cheated if you did that.

if a ? need to be popped in his mouth so be it. one thing aint got nothing to do with the other.

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hmmmm

let's see...

just saying...

must be two sides

aiight ? ..
    imma let u cook..

THIS time..

nah don't do that...

if feel disrespected an cheated if you did that.

if a ? need to be popped in his mouth so be it. one thing aint got nothing to do with the other.

nah..
    i usually go these wit u on things if this nature..

but..

u actually have a point..

THIS time. lol
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead , why are you caping so hard for the mother?
    This thread presents all of the information that we have access to.
    But you're insisting upon another side why, so you can justify shorty kicking her daughter out of the house for some ? that involved a boyfriend? Seriously, what're you doing rn? Because it seems like you want us to wait for a narrative that justifies this fuckery.

The lil girl is 13, unless what she did resulted in injury or damaged property, ? Can't be that serious.. especially if it concerns the Mother's boyfriend.

And it seems that this ? rerouted in just 20 mins, not lasted 20 mins in total. You're assuming more than anyone else in this thread.. Why?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    @2stepz_ahead , why are you caping so hard for the mother?
    This thread presents all of the information that we have access to.
    But you're insisting upon another side why, so you can justify shorty kicking her daughter out of the house for some ? that involved a boyfriend? Seriously, what're you doing rn? Because it seems like you want us to wait for a narrative that justifies this fuckery.

The lil girl is 13, unless what she did resulted in injury or damaged property, ? Can't be that serious.. especially if it concerns the Mother's boyfriend.

but we don't know that. you call it caoing...but when I defend a dude I hate chicks...it's called analytical thinking.

why is the focus on me wanting more information like that's a bad thing?

y'all don't see how the rush to judgement is fukked up.

I am not saying this girl deserved it or not but we can look at 13 as innocence anymore. that just sint the case. this ain't the 60s.

in the burbs by 13 most chick can teach you how to fukk and sukk and or use it make drugs.

there are killers who are younger....

I'm just saying don't be so hard on the mother without knowing....

could be a scare tactic....she coulda been feed up.

everyone is not the huxtables.

but why is this lady acting like ? is that bad or over a man.....how do we know we aint talking about a man hating ledbian?

let me guess...but shes 13.

how do we know her father wasn't called to come get her but she has to bounce now?

how do we know?

but y'all want to say...but what the lady said...

yea....ever heard of Rosewood?
    but what the lady said....
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    So good parenting skills is kicking out a 13 year old?? That's what's good in these streets?? Ok....

I'm not gonna say it is or isn't.

but we can't act like we don't know bad ass kids.

we can't act like every decision our parents made or every decision we make as parents are good.

maybe shawty was acting grown so mom wanted to scare her for a bit.

we don't know.

a miss me with being 13 outside at 930 at night ? . depending on where you live, that's the norm.

on school nights or not

Bad ass kids typically represent bad ass parenting. Every child is their own person, sure, but if your child is acting our so much that u need to put them out at 13, u lost as a parent. Facts
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited February 2017
    Options
    so can I say I fukked scorp, pico and on...at the same time and y'all believe me?

no y'all wont.

y'all stand up for athletes accused if ? and other ? but now don't wanna give the mother the benefit of the doubt.... why?

becuz the girl is out the house an thats the proof. how we he ain't catch her poppi g it for a real yiung ? an tried to be a man...but she got outta line?

y'all wanna say scenarios are crazy but scenarios open your mind...the early posts was about maybe he molested her...is that not a scenario?

oh that can be over looked?

why?

then y'all go into cop thread crying that cops shoot first.... ate you not doing the same?

cop working off limit info....? ran, ? em. someone said he got bad grades in middle school. and he might have robbed a ? . ? him. even if he was just walking home with milk and scratch offs an was a top college prospect in LA.

y'all want the system to work for y'all just like it works against you...but now it's your time to shot on someone with limited info.

I blame all you ? for Trump, regentrification, and George Zimmerman for seeing another day.

y'all fake outrage ? .....you ? are low budget fake news...y'all fake commentors
  • BEAM
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead

You're indirectly defending the Mother's actions.

You want more information because you don't like the opinions that are arising given the information we have access to.. Again, why?

Why can't the Mother just be wrong?
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

just saying...

must be two sides

*child <--that's why.

If she is a bad ass kid....kids don't come into the world bad. They're a product of their environment and upbringing. We give children the benefit of the doubt because if anyone has the right to act young and stupid...it should be the young and stupid ones. Even the worst of children are a reflection of their parents. If a child is bad ? ...and the parents seem good on the surface....there's something going on we can't see.

...and how many bad ass little girls do you know who run to their best friends house crying and asking for food after essentially being told she's less important than a boyfriend who isn't even related to her?
  • BEAM
    Options
    mrtdb wrote: »
    *child <--that's why ...

Exactly.

It's like he's trying to talk around the responsibility she has as a mother and an adult, entertaining alternative scenarios that justify what ultimately boils down to poor parenting. Even if the lil girl is bad, she's 13. She's not independent/experienced enough for her mistakes to be solely her own.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    @2stepz_ahead

You're indirectly defending the Mother's actions.

You want more information because you don't like the opinions that are arising given the information we have access to.. Again, why?

Why can't the Mother just be wrong?

because o don't have enough to call a patent wrong. just because it seems that way, doesn't mean it is.

imma need you to wake up...you usually come stronger than this.

imma need y'all heavy hitters to shut me down...just don't seem to happen...why?

it's crazy because I'm asking why vilify her and people say...because that's all we got to go on.

yet still say. we don't know...

but when I agree we don't know an want more info....that's a bad thing g because I'm going g against the premise of tribulism.

cmon @beam...wake up ?

call me a motherfukka or something...I know ? aint tapping out