Really?Who does This?Choosing your Mate over your Child

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrtdb wrote: »
    why is everyone so quick to defend a child we know nothing about? with a post we don't know if the whole story is being told or if this chick left some ? out.

do y'all really need to ? on someone

y'all ? judgemental fast as ? .
    do any of you ? have true problem solving skills?

can you ? think of ? objectively? unbiasedly?

y'all really take surface ? as fact but wanna talk ? about being judged wrong by cops?

just saying...

must be two sides

*child <--that's why.

If she is a bad ass kid....kids don't come into the world bad. They're a product of their environment and upbringing. We give children the benefit of the doubt because if anyone has the right to act young and stupid...it should be the young and stupid ones. Even the worst of children are a reflection of their parents. If a child is bad ? ...and the parents seem good on the surface....there's something going on we can't see.

...and how many bad ass little girls do you know who run to their best friends house crying and asking for food after essentially being told she's less important than a boyfriend who isn't even related to her?

really?

you mean how many reach need levels. kids run away all the time. fukk you been?

an who said she's less Important than the novio?

I see it implied by a person we don't know.

so again...we just go off what anyone says?

how do we know this aint the "cool" mom". we know how they can be and flip ? .

I dont blame the girl cuz she don't know...but we can't act like kids don't push parents buttons.

my question,is wby everyone e wants the mother to be wrong?

y'all not even mentioning this tri k who posted it.

she sooooo worried. yet Facebook was more important. isnt the girl crying....while she is posting?

so we just basing life defining facts of someone we don't know off of someone else we don't know about a girl we don't know...but I'm wrong for wanting more info go base an opinion off of father than shooting from the hip because someone told me what the facts might be.

ok...I see why y'all ? mad machines taking y'all jobs
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead

The overarching theme here is that the Mother is an adult, and the lil girl is a child. She kicked her child out of the house -- That bottom line is really all the information we need. Unless you're willing to assume drastic circumstances (assault with a deadly weapon, property damage, etc), then nothing warrants kicking your child out of the house. It's cowardly, lazy and irresponsible. You better nut the ? up and take control of the situation.

What if the lil girl got snatched up, since you want to entertain hypotheticals? Then what?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    @2stepz_ahead

The overarching theme here is that the Mother is an adult, and the lil girl is a child. She kicked her child out of the house -- That bottom line is really all the information we need. Unless you're willing to assume drastic circumstances (assault with a deadly weapon, property damage, etc), then nothing warrants kicking your child out of the house. It's cowardly, lazy and irresponsible. You better nut the ? up and take control of the situation.

What if the lil girl got snatched up, since you want to entertain hypotheticals? Then what?

now..that's what I'm taking about..challenge me mentally.

my ?

anyway...

you right...what if she got snatched
    up. good ? point.

but could that not happen if they was on good terms and the girl was walking to the store?

yep.

I am glad you using scenarios...helps with my mental vision.

yes. we don't know what happened in the house....that's my point.

why are we assuming the mother did it for reasons that are minute? like she washed the dishes an left a folk. get out ? !

you see how it can go?

so many different ways
    you my ?

you seeing my point ...but I see where you going. thank you bruh.

we don't know is the common theme....but that's all I'm saying..

Cant use it against me..when it helps my argument
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this thread been beat the ? up.

But my sister has a 14 year old thats ruined at this point. If shes not running away from home she has some little boy(s) in the house stealing. Fist fighting with her mom...

Extremely disrespectful, and her father is in her life!

I said all that to say "kids" arent all innocent. I couldnt deal with a person like that, child or not.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    So good parenting skills is kicking out a 13 year old?? That's what's good in these streets?? Ok....

I'm not gonna say it is or isn't.

but we can't act like we don't know bad ass kids.

we can't act like every decision our parents made or every decision we make as parents are good.

maybe shawty was acting grown so mom wanted to scare her for a bit.

we don't know.

a miss me with being 13 outside at 930 at night ? . depending on where you live, that's the norm.

on school nights or not

Bad ass kids typically represent bad ass parenting. Every child is their own person, sure, but if your child is acting our so much that u need to put them out at 13, u lost as a parent. Facts

ahhhh

not quite

that's like saying a 2 parent household will have better kids..

nah. it depends on the kids and the parents.

you can have a good home...dont mean you wont ? 17 people..

but just because dad never came home from getting gas...don't mean you are destined for the pole or becoming the new pappy mason
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
  • BEAM
    Options
    but could that not happen if they was on good terms and the girl was walking to the store?

Wasn't this reported as having happened after 9pm? No responsible parent would send their 13 y/o daughter to the store on foot that late.

The Mother is an adult. That's her house. It's her responsibility to take control of the ? situation, not send it out the door. And then she let another woman pull up while her daughter ran in to get her things? Nah, bruh. The Mother is at fault, whether it be for poor parenting or poor handling of this situation. More details would only further illustrate that point..

The daughter would have had to do something either life and/or property damaging to warrant being ejected from her home. But even then, there were TWO ADULTS PRESENT both within the house and the situation. Pin that 13 y/o female down and call the cops if it's that serious. Don't send her out into the street..

Here's a new question -- Where did all of this happen?

• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The way she tells the story makes the mom look bad but it's more to this story. U can look at this plenty of ways. The girl manipulated this woman's daughter into sneaking her and having her break house rules of food in the room.

The mom sounded like her decision was finally. That is her child and she should be looking for alternatives to help to help the situation. She shouldn't just say GTFOH.

Is the dude paying bills? Is he on the lease? Is it his house? She makes it seem like he no good but she doesn't know him. They all wrong including the chick who posted trying to make herself look like an amazing parent. If it's a serious problem in the house her post might complicate ? for the lil girl
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    exactly....you still ain't ? ? ...

but you on point at this moment
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options
    exactly....you still ain't ? ? ...

but you on point at this moment

Yeah that pretty much how I feel about u. We in agreement
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Man you don't put no 13 year old out. We all know how stupid a lot of us were at 13.

But all as see is another reason not to date a single mother...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Wasn't this reported as having happened after 9pm? No responsible parent would send their 13 y/o daughter to the store on foot that late.

The Mother is an adult. That's her house. It's her responsibility to take control of the ? situation, not send it out the door. And then she let another woman pull up while her daughter ran in to get her things? Nah, bruh. The Mother is at fault, whether it be for poor parenting or poor handling of this situation. More details would only further illustrate that point..

The daughter would have had to do something either life and/or property damaging to warrant being ejected from her home. But even then, there were TWO ADULTS PRESENT both within the house and the situation. Pin that 13 y/o female down and call the cops if it's that serious. Don't send her out into the street..

Here's a new question -- Where did all of this happen?

crazy thing is...you doing the same as I was doing.

it happened at their family house. we don't know how far this ladies houss is from her.

depending in the location...9pm...i can still find 13 yr olds out....close to the house or local community but still out. it's not unheard of...an can't be blamed on irresponsible parenting. some kids can handle their freedom.

yes, the mother is the adult.

but we do t know if it was a scare tactic in a safe location. we are assuming she kicked her out permanately, without clothes or books in a murder capital. why think of the absolute negative? we don't even know where they are. could be a gated hood community.

yes, I agree... they could hold her down...an call the ? killing cops.

or maybe they did it before an got tired of it...maybe the guy was defending his woman who lost control of her daughter...these things happen all the time.

what makes this so different?

lil mama could have been kutta pocjet on some grown ? an mom made her think twice by putting her out.....we didn't even give it 20 minutes tho.

I once ran away from home...my ? thought running away meant to keep running. thing is..I got tired after a block. I couldn't run no more like they do on TV. so, I went back home an said this ain't for me...a ? was tired.

but that was a dumb lil kid making that decision.

..we talking 20 minutes...they didn't even have time to cool off...an this lady ready to take her in?

this is what's scary...

not even a ..." you need to make it right with your mother" talk?

or a " maybe she doesn't understand, I'll go with you to talk to her"

think about that.

one day you my have kids...they won't always agree with you....how would you feel ....someone called you in the heat of battle. then thought she was gonna take your kid? ? needs to be shot....
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is exposing horrible parenting skills. I don't give a ? how bad your kid is. He/she is 13. Chances are, they didn't wake up one day doing horrible ? . Therefore, if your kids are doing ? to the point where u feel u have to kick them out at 13, u lost at parenthood. Simple as that. ? in here trying to fault a kid that still requires guidance for ? a decent parent should be able to handle
  • BEAM
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead

I usually don't mind using the allotted time I spend on this site to go back and forth with posters I disagree with, but it's clear (to me) that you're not seeing this situation clearly. You've gone from entertaining alt scenarios to making excuses. You're not discussing or debating, you're defending. This has become futile, I'm afraid.

But look, the other mother swung the lil girl by her crib. That was an opportunity to reveal/settle what was actually going on. But from the looks of it, the mother didn't even use that opportunity. She really let another woman pull up to her house, send her child in to get her things, and drive away, with her child while she and her ? were posted up, apparently chilling.

I'm sorry, respecting some ? that isn't her father isn't a priority; Much less a lesson that needs to be taught by booting her daughter out. You hazy rn, bruh
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    This thread is exposing horrible parenting skills. I don't give a ? how bad your kid is. He/she is 13. Chances are, they didn't wake up one day doing horrible ? . Therefore, if your kids are doing ? to the point where u feel u have to kick them out at 13, u lost at parenthood. Simple as that. ? in here trying to fault a kid that still requires guidance for ? a decent parent should be able to handle

you wanna fight ? ?

ok...fukk it...

like I said before ...parenting skills sometimes xont carry over to a good kid.

that's a fact.

how we know she sint lashing out because of her dad not being a man?

I'm not blaming the kid....teens goona teen...but that don't mean we all have different methods of handling it.

we don't know what the mom said..she could have said....go cool off...come back when you have some respect.

lsfy called an mom still said. she can come back when she has respect.

that dont mean she can't...
    that don't mean she's kicked out.

that means....go chill the fukk out.

ok...she was out at 9:40 PM.

so everybody on this site was in the house at 9:30?

like do.to e else said...it's not enough to go on....but yall seem to think it's enough to say ..the woman is a bad mother....

how?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    how you have enough but not enough,?
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

U can do all u can and raise ur child to the best of ur ability and they will still make their own decisions. They don't always do what's right even u raise them right. One of my son's was just bad. My wife and I couldn't understand it. 3 kids doing it the right way. One kid stealing getting suspended and bad grades. Raised in the same house the same way but wanted to do his own thing.

We never kicked him out but we were close. He raised up on my wife once. If he would have hit her I would have put his ass out. It's not always bad parenting.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I see why ? die in Chicago now

@obnoxiouslyfresh get a call.

ob- hello dispatch
    caller- I been shot
    ob- where were you shot
    caller- in the stomach
    ob- ok....I'll send the medics
    caller- you don't know where I am
    ob- I'm going by the facts you presented
    caller- homicide number 39
  • BEAM
    Options

I'm not so much arguing with you, more so just reiterating my views.
    Whether you agree/disagree is borderline irrelevant to me at this point.

.. One of my son's was just bad. My wife and I couldn't understand it. 3 kids doing it the right way. One kid stealing getting suspended and bad grades. Raised in the same house the same way but wanted to do his own thing ..

"Raised the same way," that was the problem.

Not all kids are the same, they're people, and a person's character being intrinsic is debatable. But inherent evil is a pretty hefty subject..

Disagreeing with you (especially if your other three children were predominantly compliant) isn't "bad." Some kids are actually smarter than others. Rebellion can be a sign of that, especially if the Parenting style being deployed leans on strictness and sheltering.

But I don't know your situation, so won't I disrespect you by insinuating that you didn't do all you knew to do.
    But I will say that sometimes "the best of your ability" isn't open-minded enough.. Which can indeed result in failure.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options

.. One of my son's was just bad. My wife and I couldn't understand it. 3 kids doing it the right way. One kid stealing getting suspended and bad grades. Raised in the same house the same way but wanted to do his own thing ..

Not all kids are the same, they're people, and a person's character being intrinsic is debatable. But inherent evil is a pretty hefty subject..

Disagreeing with you (especially if your other three children were predominantly compliant) isn't "bad." Some kids are actually smarter than others. Rebellion can be a sign of that, especially if the Parenting style being deployed leans on strictness and sheltering.

But I don't know your situation, so won't I disrespect you by insinuating that you didn't do all you knew to do.
    But I will say that sometimes "the best of your ability" isn't open-minded enough.. Which can indeed result in failure.

yet some claim this woman is a bad parent and we obsolve this child of all wrongdoing
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My ? @2stepz_ahead. If you ain't the over thinkingnest ? in the Universe

Teacher: 2+2 = 4

2stepz: How we know the answer is 4? Maybe 2 is actually 1? So 1+1 = 2 plus carry the 1 so the answer is actually 10 million.

Person drowning: Help I'm drowning.

2stepz: How you know you drowning? Did you try swimming? How bout breathing under water?

Random person: The sky is blue

2stepz: You sure the sky is blue? Maybe it just appears blue and it's actually red, but the ultraviolet rays from the sun make it appear blue when it hit's the Earth's atmosphere or maybe it's Aliens?

Really LOL.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about breathing under water!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

@VulcanRaven
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

Parenting is something u learn as go. We did all we could. The more we learned the more we applied. I'm not sure how anyone can say another parent failed when there isn't a right or wrong way. U raise ur kids to the best of ur ability. It doesn't mean ur close minded. If u have kids now ur raising them to the best of ur ability. Tomorrow u might learn something and u will apply that. U never stop learning as a parent.

As for raising them all the same I guess that's wrong way to say it. I was trying to get at the fact that my wife and I focused on all of them equally. They are 4 very different kids so we were all over the place but none can say my mom or dad put more into one.

Before u break that down and say some need more attention. Yes we did that when needed. Im not sure how properly get across our parenting thru text. I tried to be the absolute best father. Love compassion time focus energy understanding support cheerleading discipline and more stuff. At the end of the day the child will still do what they want. Sometimes that ? is good and sometimes it's bad.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2stepz working through some emotions

but am I wrong tho...

don't you have kids?

Aye bruh

no7mj5m01ikb.gif

Do you
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My ? @2stepz_ahead. If you ain't the over thinkingnest ? in the Universe

Teacher: 2+2 = 4

2stepz: How we know the answer is 4? Maybe 2 is actually 1? So 1+1 = 2 plus carry the 1 so the answer is actually 10 million.

Person drowning: Help I'm drowning.

2stepz: How you know you drowning? Did you try swimming? How bout breathing under water?

Random person: The sky is blue

2stepz: You sure the sky is blue? Maybe it just appears blue and it's actually red, but the ultraviolet rays from the sun make it appear blue when it hit's the Earth's atmosphere or maybe it's Aliens?

Really LOL.

real ? .....ask my kids and wife...we had those exact convos... lol.

what y'all don't get is in my line of work and why I'm there is thinking like this.

I already posted how 2+2 doesn't equal 4. the equation is formula dependant. I can dispute that.

and did the person try...
    before they needed help swimming?

and the sky is only blue because of the ozone filters...so what's really good?

over thinking makes up for ? who think flipping keys is honorable.

nothing wrong with not being satisfied with what I was told. I need it proven.

? I was fighting with ? about how the speed of light is not constant.

you'd be surprised at the ? I debate about