Options
    just a different kind of evil.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Only 47 years for killing 4 ppl?

He'll probably be eligible for parole after serving like 80 percent of that time.

This clearly should have been a death penalty case or life without the possibility of parole.

He'll be elderly like well into his 80s if he lives that long but he'll still have the chance to walk free again and that's a pathetic miscarriage of justice to be quite honest especially when you got Pookie and Ray Ray getting 20 years behind weed charges.

He didn't receive 47 years. He received a 47 year minimum and an actual sentence of anywhere from 47-102 years. He won't be eligible for parole until age 97.

Ehhh.. seems petty and condescending of the judge.. why trifle with numbers? Give him Life without parole and be done
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He'll probably be eligible for parole after serving like 80 percent of that time.

This clearly should have been a death penalty case or life without the possibility of parole.

He'll be elderly like well into his 80s if he lives that long but he'll still have the chance to walk free again and that's a pathetic miscarriage of justice to be quite honest especially when you got Pookie and Ray Ray getting 20 years behind weed charges.

He didn't receive 47 years. He received a 47 year minimum and an actual sentence of anywhere from 47-102 years. He won't be eligible for parole until age 97.

Good for this piece of garbage even that's not enough.

I appreciate the clarification OB Fresh.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    So he never did time for the 1st murder ?

Some psychotic ? . Dude gotta be a serial killer or some ? .

He did 16 years for the first murder. The wife's father is a pastor who was friends with him and repeatedly petitioned for for his release after the first murder. When he got out the pastor introduced him to his daughter. Dude ends up killing all four of the pastor's grandkids.

Well ? damn.

? is crazy.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

Good for this piece of garbage even that's not enough.

I appreciate the clarification OB Fresh.

True. I just kinda get some kinda sick satisfaction with the idea of a ? looking out the window waiting for his 97th birthday to come like it's Christmas, knowing in his mind that the odds are that it will never come
  • Trillfate
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Both seem to be devoid of emotion.

Another ? single mom

Bruh she probably cried her soul out. She was essentially murdered too, give her a break

She married a murder ...? that ? and her break.

Only victims are the kids

she cant even look in the mirror without being reminded of the tragedy... give her a Break
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? you ? with somebody that murdered his pregnant girlfriend??

From what I remember about reading about this case, it was reported that she didn't know about his previous murder conviction. I don't know how true that is but that's what they said.

He did 16 years for the first murder. The wife's father is a pastor who was friends with him and repeatedly petitioned for for his release after the first murder. When he got out the pastor introduced him to his daughter. Dude ends up killing all four of the pastor's grandkids.

@obnoxiouslyfresh

@Trillfate
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Awwww man sometimes I just question if there is a ? first it was news outlets with nothing but bad news like these and lately social media is showing even more terrible news like these. I hope those children rest in peace and the mother is blessed with sanity cause that is terrible. Why man??? Smh
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

From what I remember about reading about this case, it was reported that she didn't know about his previous murder conviction. I don't know how true that is but that's what they said.

@obnoxiouslyfresh

@Trillfate

I dont know about that but it wouldn't surprise me if they lied about her not knowing of his past. That's kinda hard not to know, but that's certainly what they said.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    The foolish pastor is more at fault than she
  • Copper
    Options

But she knew about it...she could've said no
  • Trillfate
    Options

You're underestimating the influence of her father and of a pastor.. if she's an obedient daughter and forgiving Christian i can understand why she gave him a chance
  • Copper
    Options

You're underestimating the influence of her father and of a pastor.. if she's an obedient daughter and forgiving Christian i can understand why she gave him a chance

Being a willing puppet doesnt absolve you from guilt.
    It damn sure doesnt absolve you from the obligation of protecting your kids.

She knowingly married and procreated with a man she knew murdered his pregnant girlfriend.

If she were a man there wouldnt be aby ready made excuses
  • Trillfate
    edited March 2017
    Options

She knowingly married and procreated with a man she knew murdered his pregnant girlfriend.

Facts.

Im just sayin.. she know she ? up.. she got a scar from cheek to chin.. I'll lend her naive ass some sympathy, it wouldnt hurt if u did too
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options

? , forgiving someone convicted of armed robbery is one thing, but a mf that killed his first pregnant wife? that's some whole other level of foolishness. that type of psychopathy can not be rehabilitated

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i think she knew...like most black women..they think she can change a man
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both seem to be devoid of emotion.

Another ? single mom

Bruh she probably cried her soul out. She was essentially murdered too, give her a break

She married a murder ...? that ? and her break.

Only victims are the kids

she cant even look in the mirror without being reminded of the tragedy... give her a Break

that scar will remind her everyday of what happened.
  • Copper
    edited March 2017
    Options

Facts.

Im just sayin.. she know she ? up.. she got a scar from cheek to chin.. I'll lend her naive ass some sympathy, it wouldnt hurt if u did too

I wonder how much sympathy she had for the pregnant woman he killed in 91 ?
  • Copper
    Options
    People should be held accountable for who they ? with...especially if kids are involved.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

Na, it's not federal. Ain't no judge on earth gon consider a judicial release or parole.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Acid bath with his mouth open
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ehhh.. seems petty and condescending of the judge.. why trifle with numbers? Give him Life without parole and be done

That 47 years was a plea deal....

I can't stand people that use the whole only ? will judge me excuse, & his plan ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    this guy is a monster