Options
13»

Comments

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    So he never did time for the 1st murder ?

Some psychotic ? . Dude gotta be a serial killer or some ? .

He did 16 years for the first murder. The wife's father is a pastor who was friends with him and repeatedly petitioned for for his release after the first murder. When he got out the pastor introduced him to his daughter. Dude ends up killing all four of the pastor's grandkids.

the pastor hated his daughter. the only way i can see this. how the ? you gone hook YOUR daughter up with a convict? little baby jesus lied to you pleighboi.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    How the ? you ? with somebody that murdered his pregnant girlfriend??

Black love
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pastor is a ? idiot unfucking believable
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    So he never did time for the 1st murder ?

Some psychotic ? . Dude gotta be a serial killer or some ? .

He did 16 years for the first murder. The wife's father is a pastor who was friends with him and repeatedly petitioned for for his release after the first murder. When he got out the pastor introduced him to his daughter. Dude ends up killing all four of the pastor's grandkids.

no no no no no
    damn man
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Big Red Flag.......

"He had pleaded no contest to killing his first wife, who was pregnant, in 1991.
    Records show after he stabbed his former wife, Green also called the police and waited for them to arrive."

He should fry.

Yep, he SHOULD.

Unfortunately, Michigan no longer has a death penalty. States With and Without the Death Penalty

THIS is why I'm not too liberal. Every ? sentence can't end with "life in jail would be harder." Nah, ? THAT.

Some of these soulless muhfuckas need to DIE for their fuckshit. Especially when child murder is involved.
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I feel sorry for the kids. Another example of a black woman Palin an don't ? dude and her or in her kids position ultimately paid the price
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel sorry for the kids. Another example of a black woman Palin an don't ? dude and her or in her kids position ultimately paid the price

wtf? do you speak english muthafucka