Scumbag Thread 2.0

Options

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Somebody tell @silverfoxx story since he not telling it in here. Im trying to get a laugh in before I go out.

Bruh it's really not a story, just simple as me and my girl just haven't been seeing eye to eye and taking a lil break right now. I hate arguing and some folks enjoy that ? .
    I'ma hippie ass ? bruh, relationships scressful.

Btw does anyone have the OG scumbag thread? The one before the hack job situation?

Legit question, not making fun of you. I remember you being a young cat. How old are you and how old is she?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody tell @silverfoxx story since he not telling it in here. Im trying to get a laugh in before I go out.

Bruh it's really not a story, just simple as me and my girl just haven't been seeing eye to eye and taking a lil break right now. I hate arguing and some folks enjoy that ? .

Btw does anyone have the OG scumbag thread? The one before the hack job situation?

Legit question, not making fun of you. I remember you being a young cat. How old are you and how old is she?

Ima late bloomer with relationships fam. 25 she 24. It's my first real one, so I needed to learn how these ? work.

It's alot lol.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ima late bloomer with relationships fam. 25 she 24. It's my first real one, so I needed to learn how these ? work.

It's alot lol.

I thought you were a bit younger. But you still young. Not even gonna say ? that ? or whatever. Just experience this ? wholly bruh. The good and the bad. Make what you can out of it. You live and you learn.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's alot lol.

Learn from it. Keep it moving.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's alot lol.

Post a pic bro...
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? ...had to dust my keyboard for this thread
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

Mastery wrote: »
    Bruh I just finished reading the ENTIRE original scumbag thread. Took me about a week to get through it all but got damn!!!

Remember @BigSleeze story where ol' boy came through the window, climbed OVER him and started choking his ? ? Lmao!

Then I posted this gif reenactmentment of it:

xplch6tkw2q1.gif

I'm still crying haha

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/8742786/#Comment_8742786

Link to his story ^^^^

^^^^^^^^^

I think your tears blurred ya vision, b/c Mastery posted it last page.

Now go wash ya face and shake back!

• JonnyRoccIT
    Options

It's alot lol.

Post a pic bro...

NH at wanting a pic from this ?

You can't flag a moderator's post.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FOF ? .

wn02bpy3ym32.gif
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Taking a break means the other dude finally started acting right again and ? deep in your girl . When I hear taking a break that mean we done and time to move on or call somebody off the bench
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Aye let's not forget...Wall ain't s*** either. Lol.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

My stories are tame compared to Wall
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

He just ? ? girls...you really ruining people lives outchea

He got a damn point.

Joker outchea setting ? for some ? . That's some cold azzz s*** right there. Lol.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

? ? girls ain't exactly some saint ? .
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

? ? girls ain't exactly some saint ? .

His ? warrants an ass whoopin, you a walkin homicide case

I believe you're nit picking, but I respect your opinion

Long as i get my respeck'
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    That s*** Joker did, I could've sworn I've seen a similar thing on "The First 48"