• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She the one that brings the weed usually
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Then why is she just coming to suck ya ? an you aint even ? ??? Just bring u weed not get no dik is she fat or ugly u seen my hoes im top notch
  • illestni99ainne
    Options
    Because nectar of the gods ? what you think? She just likes giving head
  • blackgod813
    Options

Then why is she just coming to suck ya ? an you aint even ? ??? Just bring u weed not get no dik is she fat or ugly u seen my hoes im top notch

Lol Top Notch hoes huh.?

Is there supose to be a pic?
  • blackgod813
    Options
    This ugly black girl to .me if a ? aint yellow no ? 2g1s0p0mrdbj.jpeg
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cause she's a man dawg.
  • illestni99ainne
    Options
    Keep ya ? ass thoughts to yaself bruh
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I been dealing with this broad for past few months. I really dig her. She's financially independent, sexy to me, has goals, ? bomb. I could see myself settling down with her one day. The only thing is she doesn't put it in the mouth. Said she just doesn't like it.

Now on the flip side I got a little side piece that loves nothing more than to give me head. She comes over smokes a blunt with me sucks me off and dips out no questions asked and doesn't want anything more than that. Am I in the wrong for this? Is this some scumbag ? ?

Nah thats fair.

Chick one likes you but wont make an effort to learn to like to suck ? to please you? Dont get too caught up on her playa.

Its all about the effort to me. ? a perfect girl, let me find a girl thats legit willing to put the effort and im putting a rinf on her finger no question asked.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Vick04 wrote: »
    Three thots and a baby

So i meet this thick white girl at a gas station. She one of them ghetto loud wannabe types that usually irk the ? out me. But like i said she thick and the ass looking right. So we exchange numbers and tell her ima hit her up later. Bout 9 that night she call me and wants to chill. Im like ok cool u coming 2 me? She like she can't she babysitting her homegirl baby cause they going out tonight. I'm like im not coming over if it ain't worth my time. She convinced me it would be and that the baby sleeps through the night. So i get over there and some big ass ? answers the door. I come inside and her and another girl sitting on the couch and the baby off to the side in a swing.

a5lamtk7111u.jpeg

So these hoes start interrogating me and ? while they drinking and getting ready for the club. The fat ? the most aggressive and she start asking bout my ? size. Somewhere during that discussion these hoes decide they wanna have a ? sucking contest...I'm thinking they bout 2 get a ? or something but the big one like do u mind. I'm like nah do u. She tell me to get up and sit in the lazy boy and pull my pants down. I look at the chick i came for and she smiling like its all good. So they take turns they spitting and slurping my ? . All of a sudden the baby rise like the ? Undertaker...

nciei4akd454.gif

? scares the ? outta me and i bust in big girl mouth. I try to shake her off but she shakes her head and keeps sucking mumbling no. At this point both girls sucking and the third girl behind me rubbing my chest. Now this ? feeling good and may seem like a win but between the baby wailing and screaming and the slurping and sucking sounds of these hoes going in it was definitely a L.

oq7hi3q3r1xo.jpeg

I'm in the chair feeling like a real scumbag. Staring at my reflection in the mirror like

l2k684blm68d.jpeg

Didn't read
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    Three thots and a baby

So i meet this thick white girl at a gas station. She one of them ghetto loud wannabe types that usually irk the ? out me. But like i said she thick and the ass looking right. So we exchange numbers and tell her ima hit her up later. Bout 9 that night she call me and wants to chill. Im like ok cool u coming 2 me? She like she can't she babysitting her homegirl baby cause they going out tonight. I'm like im not coming over if it ain't worth my time. She convinced me it would be and that the baby sleeps through the night. So i get over there and some big ass ? answers the door. I come inside and her and another girl sitting on the couch and the baby off to the side in a swing.

a5lamtk7111u.jpeg

So these hoes start interrogating me and ? while they drinking and getting ready for the club. The fat ? the most aggressive and she start asking bout my ? size. Somewhere during that discussion these hoes decide they wanna have a ? sucking contest...I'm thinking they bout 2 get a ? or something but the big one like do u mind. I'm like nah do u. She tell me to get up and sit in the lazy boy and pull my pants down. I look at the chick i came for and she smiling like its all good. So they take turns they spitting and slurping my ? . All of a sudden the baby rise like the ? Undertaker...

nciei4akd454.gif

? scares the ? outta me and i bust in big girl mouth. I try to shake her off but she shakes her head and keeps sucking mumbling no. At this point both girls sucking and the third girl behind me rubbing my chest. Now this ? feeling good and may seem like a win but between the baby wailing and screaming and the slurping and sucking sounds of these hoes going in it was definitely a L.

oq7hi3q3r1xo.jpeg

I'm in the chair feeling like a real scumbag. Staring at my reflection in the mirror like

l2k684blm68d.jpeg

Didn't read

Welcome back.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ugly black girl to .me if a ? aint yellow no ? 2g1s0p0mrdbj.jpeg

Where's her other arm though?
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Should just rename the thread The L 2.0

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Three thots and a baby

a5lamtk7111u.jpeg

nciei4akd454.gif

oq7hi3q3r1xo.jpeg

l2k684blm68d.jpeg

haha @ this ? being able to look a baby in the eye

and still managing to shoot one off like a savage :joy:

• geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    welcome back yall. I've been holding on to this one too. So there was a rap battle I went to many many many months ago. And there was a girl there, a real dark skin short girl who I didn't know. I asked her where the bathroom was and she was very excited to show me where it was.

fast forward a year later, I got a new girlfriend. She wants to come with me to the new rap battle and I say okay. We in there, and I see the girl from the previous rap battle. Anyway, then now that's the main headliners, truth Watson and Barbarian Diggie from South Carolina. Me and My Girl come up to the front. Don't you know that same girl from the previous battle comes over to my side, grabbed me by the wrist and licks my hand over her head, says oh excuse me, and let's my hands fall down to her thigh. I'm right next to my girl when all of this s*** happens. Now that other girl tried to play it off like she was just trying to get out front to see the battle. My girl was not having that s***.

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE!

so my girl made me promise that I didn't have nothing to do with that girl, which technically I never did. I get a message on Facebook from one of the girls who was at that last rap battle. She might have been a promoter, or what, but my girlfriend said her a long-ass message.

2n1uquc.jpg
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    Options
    That was a hen pecked story
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I thought Geechie gonna drop another fire azzz story.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why geech got all those pintrest notifications tho

tf? lol