Please Be Careful If You're In Cleveland

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    I got a question, if he was your child would any of you ? show up to the funeral?

still my child. he aint try to ? me....but still my child
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey finally killed himself
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol they said this ? ? went to McDonald's and got a 20 piece mcnugget and one of the employees recognized him and tried to hold his large fries but he just took the nuggets and drove off. I think the McDonald's is where he killed himself

Facebook killer Steve Stephens was undone by McDonald's employees who ID'd him and made him wait a little extra time for his order so the cops could come and catch him.

Stephens went through the drive-thru at the McDonald's on Buffalo Road in Erie, PA when one of the workers recognized him. He ordered a 20-piece McNugget and a large fry ... but workers made it seem the fries weren't ready so they could buy time.

According to the restaurant's manager ... Stephens got his nuggets, but then said he had to go and he drove off without the fries. It was enough time for cops to get on his tail.

Stephens was involved in a high-speed police chase shortly afterward, before committing suicide in his car
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe its me....something dont sound right

Smmfh! What don't sound right?

? ...im bout tired of you.....we gon do this?....well fukk it.

this ? been crazy,.

this aint his first time killing ...or torturing.

he tortured his parakeet as a kid and other animals.

this is more of a illness....like a chemical imbalance.

this is not a personality disorder.

if he took time to mentor kids....he can control himself. to a degree.

but he was set off and his imbalance took control.

once that feeling or chemical ran its course....he was back to reality in the real world.

realized what he done...an we back to the imbalance.

the actions are provoked by whatever chemical he is lacking at the moment that causes his brain to become unstable.

once something effects your brain....medicine is needed to replace or control whatever it is.

oh an the personality disorder you speaking about...comes from irritation. so that image of whoever dude wanted to punch cause irritation. but he was able to control himself because his brain was controlled at what was needed to process was at ideal levels.

irritation is a symptom of mental illness.

@semi-auto
    whats up

? is u ? or high or both? u are bugging right now. i have no idea what the hell u are talking about. chemical imbalance meds and irritation...smmfh.

a psychopath is usually of average or above average intelligence. they think they are better than what they really are so it would make sense to be a teacher, cop, or firefighter. it makes sense for him to work with kids cuz in his head he is saving the youth.

they are calm. this ? calmly went and talked to his mom and said goodbye. he calmly walked up on mr Goodwin. he was super calm on the facebook video explaining he is about to ? a person.

lack of remorse. he killed mr Goodwin and didn't even care. he got in his car calm as hell and drove off.

they have relationship issues. clearly this ? had some issue with joy lane.

criminal behavior. they take great pride in getting away with crimes. it makes them feel like they are smarter than others. this ? bragged about killing 13 or 14 people.

my argument is he had a personality disorder and p.d. is different from a mental illness. i rather discuss it with OB cuz she makes good points. u just typing to be typing and don't really know where u stand.

now back to my question. wtf don't sound right? don't matter if he has a pd or a mental illness we know the ? was ? up but since his family said he was a good dude and cuz he worked with kids something seems to be a lil off about the story? are u saying it wasn't him that did it? are u saying the cops killed him? are u saying he was set up? wtf are u actually saying when u say something don't sound right?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Small consolation that this ? ? killed himself. Should've did that ? in the first place.

I might've missed it but did they find anybody else he supposedly killed besides the old man ?

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he didn't ? himself then Mcdonald's would
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The old man was 58 dating a 16 year old girl and had two kids with her.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

He was 74, wtf
  • 7figz
    Options

Source ?

You sure you got the right story ?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no no no. we not gonna let them make this dude look bad. he is a victim and it will remain that way for me. that ? had no idea who that man was or who he was ? 20 years. i don't condone that relationship but i will always look at Mr. Godwin as an innocent old man collecting cans that was murdered by an evil ? ? .
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now can we say ? dont exist .....hoes aint ?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate hoes some men will ? about they women kno me fear me but i would just ? her the new age is.over death will come.i swear more death will come.i hate women
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now can we say ? dont exist .....hoes aint ?

We know you dont got ? . You talk about suckin ? .

Leave my ? out of this
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope they spit in his nuggets
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2017
    Options
    shouldve been 20 bullets instead of McNuggets
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Small consolation that this ? ? killed himself. Should've did that ? in the first place.

I might've missed it but did they find anybody else he supposedly killed besides the old man ?

I personally feel that he didn't ? no 13 ppl

He wanted more attention, so he over exaggerated

Many killers and especially serial killers love the attention and media coverage

He wanted attention, so he streamed that murder of the old man

Bottom Line ? his whole existence
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Source ?

http://www.unilad.co.uk/news/girlfriend-of-cleveland-victim-reveals-his-heartbreaking-last-words/
  • 7figz
    Options

Source ?

http://www.unilad.co.uk/news/girlfriend-of-cleveland-victim-reveals-his-heartbreaking-last-words/

Ah damn.

Go to hell @Ajackson17.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Lol they said this ? ? went to McDonald's and got a 20 piece mcnugget and one of the employees recognized him and tried to hold his large fries but he just took the nuggets and drove off. I think the McDonald's is where he killed himself

Facebook killer Steve Stephens was undone by McDonald's employees who ID'd him and made him wait a little extra time for his order so the cops could come and catch him.

Stephens went through the drive-thru at the McDonald's on Buffalo Road in Erie, PA when one of the workers recognized him. He ordered a 20-piece McNugget and a large fry ... but workers made it seem the fries weren't ready so they could buy time.

According to the restaurant's manager ... Stephens got his nuggets, but then said he had to go and he drove off without the fries. It was enough time for cops to get on his tail.

Stephens was involved in a high-speed police chase shortly afterward, before committing suicide in his car

They got that money tho
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Source ?

Ah damn.

Go to hell @Ajackson17.

@7figz
    maxresdefault.jpg

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

Source ?

I can't even hate. 16 is young but to have kept her for the past 18 years...he must have been putting it down
  • 7figz
    Options

Source ?

I can't even hate. 16 is young but to have kept her for the past 18 years...he must have been putting it down

She probably had him doing some sugar daddy ? ... still SMH