Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost should ? them all

and bounce with the kid they never show and reina.

they are are toxic and he just trynna keep them from destroying themselves.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Wonder if we gonna have to sit thru another season of somebody getting close to figuring out Mike the crooked police chief and him talking about some

"Great job detective, I'll take it from here"

That ? stayed with that excuse throughout the entire season lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Watching season 2 reruns on Encore... that punk ? holly was so treacherous. She literally is the reason Angie knew who Ghost was. Snitched on him all ? nilly smh

Thankfully we ain't gotta worry about her stankin azzz.

Rest in ? beyeotch!!
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Watching season 2 reruns on Encore... that punk ? holly was so treacherous. She literally is the reason Angie knew who Ghost was. Snitched on him all ? nilly smh

Thankfully we ain't gotta worry about her stankin azzz.

Rest in ? beyeotch!!

I've stated this b4

Those sex scenes between Tommy and Holly

Looked like it left the whole set stanking, even thouugh I know they not really ?

Fucc that funky ? lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 3 was the worst one imo.Only dope episode was the one when holly died that's a top 5 power episode.Finale was iiight

Best to worst.

Dean/milan(before he exposed who he really was) said he had to talk to ghost about karen bassett and ghost as usual too busy was like we'll talk later but we never found out what he was gonna tell him.Ghost probably gonna be locked up half the season.I don't see how the feds didn't check gregs call log that's terrible writing, fed agent gets clapped and nobody checks his phone record? That's one of the 1st things cops do is look to see who the victim was talking too.How they investigate the crime scene and see one beer bottle but not the 2 beer caps in the sink? ? writers
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Riq and 50 lookin like they about to drop a fire azzz album. Lol.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Season 3 was the worst one imo.Only dope episode was the one when holly died that's a top 5 power episode.Finale was iiight

Best to worst.

Dean/milan(before he exposed who he really was) said he had to talk to ghost about karen bassett and ghost as usual too busy was like we'll talk later but we never found out what he was gonna tell him.Ghost probably gonna be locked up half the season.I don't see how the feds didn't check gregs call log that's terrible writing, fed agent gets clapped and nobody checks his phone record? That's one of the 1st things cops do is look to see who the victim was talking too.How they investigate the crime scene and see one beer bottle but not the 2 beer caps in the sink? ? writers

Watching season 3 right now and i found a slight inconsistency. In the first place Ghost actually approached Milan and inquired about security services because of the hit Lobos put on him but later on Milan made it seem like everything was part of his master plan for Ghost to work for him, but how can he predict that someone will approach him for help? That's not realistic. They shouldve written it script to where Milan approachs Ghost to offer his services and insists he accepts the offer
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

Best to worst.

Watching season 3 right now and i found a slight inconsistency. In the first place Ghost actually approached Milan and inquired about security services because of the hit Lobos put on him but later on Milan made it seem like everything was part of his master plan for Ghost to work for him, but how can he predict that someone will approach him for help? That's not realistic. They shouldve written it script to where Milan approachs Ghost to offer his services and insists he accepts the offer

the only hit lobos put on ghost was via tommy which he didn't know at the time. Ghost perceived a hit because of the jimenez card left in his office drawer which came about through milan's girl.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They need to make a show where the villain wins at the end.

I know Kanan is gonna eventually lose to Ghost but Kanan still my favorite character on the show.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

I know Kanan is gonna eventually lose to Ghost but Kanan still my favorite character on the show.

but kanaan aint the villian tho.

that ? looked out and taught them the game and didnt ? them for killing breeze.

tasha the villian...she got in ghost ear to set up kanaan and tommy just a ?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Show wise Kanan is the villain. Looking at the show in logical terms we agree that Kanan ain't the villain.

Funny part if we look at the whole picture of how ? has transpired Ghost actually the villain and the so called good guy at the same time.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Show wise Kanan is the villain. Looking at the show in logical terms we agree that Kanan ain't the villain.

Funny part if we look at the whole picture of how ? has transpired Ghost actually the villain and the so called good guy at the same time.

i kinda agree......but i think tasha is the brain behind it all while keeping her hands clean.

i think ghost did what he had to do but wanted to step away.
    even if it was to start his club..he wanted his family legit and wanted to walk away.

not one of them ? supported him.

even the baby bounced once he said that ?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options

Best to worst.

Yeah Season 2 was trill

It gave Power it's hype it has now

Coming off of Ghost getting shot at and the end of the 1st epi of Season 2 Finding out Angela is a FED

Angela finding out that Ghost is "Jamie"

Intro to Dre

Intro to the savageness of Kanan

Intro to LaLas ?

Intro to how much of a ? Sean is but at the same time finding out that this ? smashed not only La la but Tasha in the same season

Sean's ? ass being sonned by Ghost and then clipped by Kanan

Ghost clipping every ? in his organization and trying to clip Lobos

Overall Season 2 was the epitome of the Power Storyline

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would say the first 4 or 5 eps of season 3 were all dope. After that I felt it dragged and the writing was inconsistent.

Holly dying was the best part of the season but it was so much of a high they couldn't go anywhere else but down. I think that's what made it so mediocre.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 3 was TRASH.....best episode was when the Jamaicans got that work....the rest was an amalgamation of poor writing and development.....hopefully the new season makes up for it.....and someone finally catches Mike...folks gotta be the best and worst double agent in the game
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 3 was TRASH.....best episode was when the Jamaicans got that work....the rest was an amalgamation of poor writing and development.....hopefully the new season makes up for it.....and someone finally catches Mike...folks gotta be the best and worst double agent in the game

It was only trash cuz your ? ass theories didn't pan out.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options

Hmmm @Elzo69Renaissance

Bruh said you had some hoe ass theories cuh

You going let @Revolver Ocelot get at u like that
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options
    @BigBallsNoWorries
    what if Holly works for Lobos ? ass? or Kanan and was sent there to keep an eye on Tommy and Ghost and learn their business.....

500x1000px-LL-2fd04bf0_image.jpeg

To be fair he wasn't the only one.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Best to worst.

^^^^^^
    Another one.....

If the ? is wack then it's wack, that don't mean I'm hating
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

Best to worst.

^^^^^^
    Another one.....

So you the biggest hater on the site. LOL

BTW I have them ranked the same way, but season 3 was far from wack.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options

Best to worst.

^^^^^^
    Another one.....

Nah it was wack

In relativeness to the other seasons
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Best to worst.

^^^^^^
    Another one.....

Nah it was wack

In relativeness to the other seasons

Ive seen wack seasons on other shows. And it was not wack. Especially since Holly got hers and so did Greg Knox ? ass. Next up is Angela
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Lala ain't dead
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    I hope Lala ain't dead

She's fine

She's ? Tommy this season
  • Tommy bilfiger