Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Why y'all ? giving Tariq bodies?
    I don't see that ? happening at all.

Tariq is rebellious and naive, he's not some stone cold killer. He's just the instrument in which Kanan is going to lose face to his homies.

They will eventually want Tariq to do something he knows is foul and not something he can hide. It'll be some ? he might feel guilty for and back out.

Kanan has been hyping Tariq up and defending him to others who are looking for a reason to off him. It seems like in every ep Kanan has to reassure people that Tariq is solid, so that means that eventually there will be a time when he isn't.

He might be pressured into dropping a body but I don't see it happening. Thus far all he's done is help rob those white kids, and we've seen that those white kids ? with him about his dad so its more revenge-based crime than anything.

He's just the instrument of Kanan's downfall. Don't be surprised if Kanan is somehow redeemed by helping Tariq get out of a jam.

Just remember my post ?
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost kills biscuit and Charlie Murphy

He gets out in episode 6

Angela kills Mike

Kanan kills Dr. Dre's daughter

Tyriq kills Jukebox

So you posting spoilers?

Or are these spoilers you're trying to pass off as "predictions?"

Tread lightly homie haha
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

He gets out in episode 6

Angela kills Mike

Tyriq kills Jukebox

So you posting spoilers?

Tread lightly homie haha

? can't even have predictions no more,? swear you got spoilers.

We know that at some point ghost will fight biscuit and charlie murphy from the trailer.

IDK about all that other ? .
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I thought Charlie Murphy's character got transferred?
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Tariq is rebellious and naive, he's not some stone cold killer. He's just the instrument in which Kanan is going to lose face to his homies.

They will eventually want Tariq to do something he knows is foul and not something he can hide. It'll be some ? he might feel guilty for and back out.

Kanan has been hyping Tariq up and defending him to others who are looking for a reason to off him. It seems like in every ep Kanan has to reassure people that Tariq is solid, so that means that eventually there will be a time when he isn't.

He might be pressured into dropping a body but I don't see it happening. Thus far all he's done is help rob those white kids, and we've seen that those white kids ? with him about his dad so its more revenge-based crime than anything.

He's just the instrument of Kanan's downfall. Don't be surprised if Kanan is somehow redeemed by helping Tariq get out of a jam.

Based on the path he's on is it farfetched to assume that he could possibly ? someone one day?
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tariq dead
    Yall wish so much bad on that knucklehead.. catching bodies, him getting bodied, him catching aids lol... i think he'll come running home to mommy before anything drastic happens
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

He gets out in episode 6

Angela kills Mike

Tyriq kills Jukebox

So you posting spoilers?

Tread lightly homie haha

Take it however ? you want bruh lol
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Tariq dead

Nah, Reinas funeral would be the last episode
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Tariq dead
    Yall wish so much bad on that knucklehead.. catching bodies, him getting bodied, him catching aids lol... i think he'll come running home to mommy before anything drastic happens
    read the synopsis. Either Tariq or Raina die
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Tariq dead

Nah, Reinas funeral would be the last episode

What makes you say that
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

Based on the path he's on is it farfetched to assume that he could possibly ? someone one day?

Yes. The ? was worried the white boy was gonna overhear them talking during that robbery.

What about that scene screams "heart of a killer" to you?
    What he's doing ain't much. He not in the deep end.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Tariq dead

Yup

Kanan "accidentally" kills Reina
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Tariq dead

Yup

How you think that?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Tariq dead

Yup

How you think that?

She serves no purpose on the show

She's a good character to ? off
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Tariq dead

Yup

How you think that?

She serves no purpose on the show

She's a good character to ? off

Avi bet?
  • Trillfate
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

Yes. The ? was worried the white boy was gonna overhear them talking during that robbery.

What about that scene screams "heart of a killer" to you?
    What he's doing ain't much. He not in the deep end.

Do i even have to explain?
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

lmao but her sex scenes are trash
  • Trillfate
    Options

lmao but her sex scenes are trash
    Suprised Charlamane didn't straight up tell her that