Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously though Kanan pulling home robberies of flatscreen tvs and trinkets while Dre is giving him $15-20k a week just to chill.

El oh El

Like I said just ? writing to keep 50 in the show.

Kanan did more damage to Ghost locked up then he has the last 2 seasons when he's been 3 fuckn blocks from him.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously though Kanan pulling home robberies of flatscreen tvs and trinkets while Dre is giving him $15-20k a week just to chill.

El oh El

Hes robbin rich folks cmon son. Pay attention. Some of that ? in there is worth more than 20k on a good day
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I actually don't think Kanan doing the burglaries is a bad thing. They probably getting more jewelry out of those rich/wealthy people homes than they are basic ? like tv's.

Kanan would be a fool not to find his own hustle and just sit back and depend on that money from Dre. If Dre get locked up or killed where the ? does that leave Kanan if was just sitting back doing nothing and depending on that money from Dre?

Kanan maybe should find a better hustle but IMO he doing the right thing by doing something to bring in his own money and not wait for another ? to feed him.

it ain't about the worth of the ? , it's the level of risk that's associated with doing that ? . rolling up to upscale neighborhoods where he sticks out like a sore thumb and chances are his face is over cctv (be it the building's entrance, elevators etc).

Like I said he's got one stream of income coming in, go on and diversify your hustle but he shouldn't be hurting for cash to do these 2+2 = LaKeisha robberies.

of course he could go on a robbing spree but did y'all forget when they pulled the jewelry heist (took some time and planning etc), he should of had loot still left from that too.

there's a better hustle for him to do than the ? he's currently on that's all I'm saying...pay attention
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

El oh El

Hes robbin rich folks cmon son. Pay attention. Some of that ? in there is worth more than 20k on a good day
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I actually don't think Kanan doing the burglaries is a bad thing. They probably getting more jewelry out of those rich/wealthy people homes than they are basic ? like tv's.

Kanan would be a fool not to find his own hustle and just sit back and depend on that money from Dre. If Dre get locked up or killed where the ? does that leave Kanan if was just sitting back doing nothing and depending on that money from Dre?

Kanan maybe should find a better hustle but IMO he doing the right thing by doing something to bring in his own money and not wait for another ? to feed him.

it ain't about the worth of the ? , it's the level of risk that's associated with doing that ? . rolling up to upscale neighborhoods where he sticks out like a sore thumb and chances are his face is over cctv (be it the building's entrance, elevators etc).

Like I said he's got one stream of income coming in, go on and diversify your hustle but he shouldn't be hurting for cash to do these 2+2 = LaKeisha robberies.

of course he could go on a robbing spree but did y'all forget when they pulled the jewelry heist (took some time and planning etc), he should of had loot still left from that too.

there's a better hustle for him to do than the ? he's currently on that's all I'm saying...pay attention

He already taking risks so that ? don't factor into it. The jewelry store robbery was a risk. Same as the house burglaries being a risk.

The ? ain't about hurting for cash the ? is about keeping money coming in regardless of what he got saved and what Dre is paying him. Just cause you got money don't mean sit back and relax. You still have to grind because doing the ? how you talking eventually a ? gonna be putting out more money than he is bringing in.

As I said earlier maybe he should find a better hustle but until he finds that ? gotta go with the hustle that's bringing in the money
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Don't Kanan sell drugs too?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Don't Kanan sell drugs too?

I don't think so at the moment. Remember he wants the plug and his old spot.

That would IMO let the cat out the bag that he still alive and not dead like damn near everyone thinks he is.

Wonder how many people that was at that party really know who the ? he is (Kanan or Slim)?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    The whole show now is about multiple people tryna warn people about someone. Lala ole fake friend ass tryna warn Tommy about Tasha, Angela tryna warn Tasha about Ghost. The black Lawyer was tryna get in Proctor ear about Ghost, Dre tryna get Tommy to not trust Julio. The other cat who got ran over by Tommy his boss tryna get in Julio ear about Tommy. Fif already did a number on ? Tariq. Tommy tryna warn Proctor about everybody under the sun. This show is basically a who's who of

"ay, I wouldn't trust * insert any character * if I were you"

I always thought it was ironic that the club is called Truth and that everyone on this show never tell the truth to each other. Tommy and Ghost would still be tight if they were just straight up with each other

I know right?

Almost seem like an inside joke between the writers type ? .
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    I wanna see Tariq get stomped out

Don't understand all the hate for Tariq.

He's acting just like a sheltered suburban kid would act under those circumstances.

Can't blame him for being naive and not having a firm grasp on what his father's really into.

All he knows about is his pops leaving his family to be with some chick he knew from high school.

Ghost is to blame for that more than anything, so all the hate should really be directed at him.

Just because it's understandable and somewhat realistic doesn't make it any less infuriating. ? that stupid lil ? .
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    The whole show now is about multiple people tryna warn people about someone. Lala ole fake friend ass tryna warn Tommy about Tasha, Angela tryna warn Tasha about Ghost. The black Lawyer was tryna get in Proctor ear about Ghost, Dre tryna get Tommy to not trust Julio. The other cat who got ran over by Tommy his boss tryna get in Julio ear about Tommy. Fif already did a number on ? Tariq. Tommy tryna warn Proctor about everybody under the sun. This show is basically a who's who of

"ay, I wouldn't trust * insert any character * if I were you"

I always thought it was ironic that the club is called Truth and that everyone on this show never tell the truth to each other. Tommy and Ghost would still be tight if they were just straight up with each other

I know right?

Almost seem like an inside joke between the writers type ? .

The creator Courtney stated this in like the 1st season

That they named it Truth because the irony of the show is that no one tells the truth to one another

Every one has their own agenda and allegiances change with the flow of the wind

It's really nuts how much ? is in each character lol
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

He's acting just like a sheltered suburban kid would act under those circumstances.

Can't blame him for being naive and not having a firm grasp on what his father's really into.

All he knows about is his pops leaving his family to be with some chick he knew from high school.

Ghost is to blame for that more than anything, so all the hate should really be directed at him.

Just because it's understandable and somewhat realistic doesn't make it any less infuriating. ? that stupid lil ? .

Well, as someone alluded to earlier.........his parents haven't really done anything to raise him besides send him to private school and shelter him from how they grew up.

So, with Kanan being the only one whose really in his ear........I don't see how anyone can really fault the kid when neither one of his parents communicates with him on that level.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Well, as someone alluded to earlier.........his parents haven't really done anything to raise him besides send him to private school and shelter him from how they grew up.

So, with Kanan being the only one whose really in his ear........I don't see how anyone can really fault the kid when neither one of his parents communicates with him on that level.

My reply is the same. No one is faulting that naive, sheltered little ? for being easily hoodwinked by a street ? who recognized that he's naive and sheltered...But that STILL DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY LESS INFURIATING TO WATCH!
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's definitely a disconnect with Tariq that's bigger than him being sheltered and manipulated.. at first he was mad cuz he felt his dad doesn't love him because he lies, but now its like lil ? do u love your dad?? If u did u wouldn't seek revenge on him, u would just be hurt... now his hate is spilling over to his sister to further prove my point
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    There's definitely a disconnect with Tariq that's bigger than him being sheltered and manipulated.. at first he was mad cuz he felt his dad doesn't love him because he lies, but now its like lil ? do u love your dad?? If u did u wouldn't seek revenge on him, u would just be hurt... now his hate is spilling over to his sister to further prove my point

Him flipping off Dr.Dres daughter was just so extra lol
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tariq is having stereotypical teenage angst. He's too young to be an adult but too old to be a child.

Kanan is treating him like am adult, which is what Tariq wants but at the same time its corrupting him.

Tariq isn't even a fictional character, he's an allegory for teenage black boys all over the country.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    ok im gonna be the first to say this but............................................

STARZ+Power+New+York+Season+Three+Premiere+GxhoJie7PRgl.jpg

this is one weird looking broad my goodness her face irks the ? out of me

She's not an ugly girl and she'll probably be a straight once she's grown,no ? ,no R Kelly

but no way she looks like Tasha and Ghost's daughter.She looks Asian.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    Tommy is pulling a gun on Julio in that Season Premier Trailer.

If Tommy would've waited a few more seconds they would've heard that Mike is the leak and not only is Proctor stuck with being Tommy's lawyer he's also still one of his customers.......

I can't see Silver ? Tasha. It would take a ? of character building for him to get that close to T and even still she's not about to ? Ghost lawyer. Might not even be them two ? .

It's clear that dude is Tommy's father. Wasn't there another older white guy who told Tommy they need to take out Ghost? Perhaps his alleged pops set that meet up.

Sandoval is a snake and he feels the walls closing in. You just know he's gonna try and misdirect away from himself. Angela gonna be a step ahead of him though and be waiting. Wait until they confront each other. Gonna be a spanish speaking argument and guarantee they spill their knowledge on Lobos. If they play it smart they can help each other.

somebody is gonna ? tasha.It's in the trailer or at at least looks like her.

so did Beecher listen to the recordings?if it said Mike was the leak then why did't Beecher know that off rip?Why meet Mike?Why not just tell?He still thinks Angela is the leak.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    ok im gonna be the first to say this but............................................

STARZ+Power+New+York+Season+Three+Premiere+GxhoJie7PRgl.jpg

this is one weird looking broad my goodness her face irks the ? out of me

1. Word. She definitely looks like a thumb. She's not at all ugly. She just looks...strange.
    2. Really glad your post didn't end the way I thought it was gonna.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Aint nothin weird looking about rayna.Internet be having that herd mentality

say that til you wake up at 3 am and shes staring at you with an evil grin

spidermanlol.gif
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall leave that young girl alone.. talk about ugly ass Angela Valdez