Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Even worse than AIDS,Tariq could get her pregnant.

oh ? ....thats an interesting plot twist that will drag this out
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Y'all acting like Kanan ain't that cunning to get at Ghost wit his son on a level that's lasting, even if somehow Ghost is able to get out or have Kanan killed.

Bet money she gave his son the bug

so he found a ? with AIDS to give to his son?How that work out?

"excuse me ? do you have death in your crotch?I need you to ? this lil ? "

Kanan trafficking minors for sex and ? .
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Y'all acting like Kanan ain't that cunning to get at Ghost wit his son on a level that's lasting, even if somehow Ghost is able to get out or have Kanan killed.

Bet money she gave his son the bug

? the writers aint giving a 16 year old Aids!!!!!

Bruh first season or second season some dude was sending ? picks to a 14 year old. Known about by a US DA official who let it slide cause he was a C.I ratting on the father of that same lil girl...

But it's above Kanan to know a chick wit the bug and get her to ? Ghost son?...? killed his own son.."why you got that phone out? Who you gone call, you gone call ya mama?"

But giving Tariq aids is beneath him..

q5s7fo1hifid.png
    We watching the same show?

That ? is the most convoluted plan ever.Kanan is a street ? ,not Jigsaw

Dude got ghost to ? one of his best friends and almost two of his clientele. Got his inside man running ghost club while ghost locked up. Got ghost son assisting in BnE's. Was the first one to get Tommy to question ghosts loyalty, damn near almost had his son who ghost been like an uncle to, to ? ghost.

Y'all sleeping on his intelligent and planing

Do you know why that giving tariq aids ? is ? stupid.

An order for that ? to work EVERY ? at that party would have to have aids. Unless ur ? also believe Kanan can see the future and knew which broad Tariq would have his eye on.

fiddy.gif

No More ? Power Theories, we left all that ? back in last season.

She was introduced as a possible early in the episode before the party.

When I'm proven right ima be up in this ? like

ax075h2aegx1.gif

Not gonna happen on the aids ? .

Listen to this man.

He knows a thing or 2 about ? theories/predictions about this show.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandoval gonna do something crazy, He knows ? 's getting tight on his ass right now. It wouldnt Surprise me at all' if He tries to jam up the black prosecutor Proctor eviscersted on the stand. He's already shown he's a loose cannon and he's the one who found the gun in Truth. Sandoval can say He planted that ? not me.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    this a legit spoiler don't click this if you don't want to see the future :o

ghost getting out episode 6,tariq will get held for ransom again and
    silver gonna ? tasha

julio gonna die :s

These real or some predictions fam? I can't see one happening, but the rest I can see happening.
    Real.Sit back and watch B)
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see that Lala got her ? fixed

Bout ? time
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even worse than AIDS,Tariq could get her pregnant.

oh ? ....thats an interesting plot twist that will drag this out

Would be interesting to see what happens if/when Tasha comes face to face with his girlfriend.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    The most I can see happening is Tariq knocking up that young girl.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its cool guys tariq got the dome instead because he talked too much BS when she was there
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think Tariq gonna get arrested for setting up the robberies...and some how they gonna pull up pics of Kanan and the other homie as his known accomplices....i might be way off here but somehow they gonna pull up a pic of Kanan and ask Tariq if he knows...i think Tariq gonna take the pic home...Raina gonna steal the pic when Tariq goes missing again and give it to Tasha, like i think this is his friend Slim.....

somehow Fif robbing ? w no mask on going to come back on him
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh yea Gordon Ramsey definitely going to try to buck 50 Ghost
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this ? took dancing lessons from Brian Pumper n/h

tumblr_inline_mfkb24Od6E1rs6fhz.gif

143204738.gif

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tariq lost his virginity to shorty that's it.Anything else y'all talking bout ?

Kanan likes tariq cuz he's everything he wanted shawn to be, he's shaping the kid to be the son he always wanted.He was gonna clap tariq last season until he said "I hate my dad" so he's molding him.Ghost looked out for shawn while kanan was locked now ghost locked and kanan influencing tariq.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    The whole show now is about multiple people tryna warn people about someone. Lala ole fake friend ass tryna warn Tommy about Tasha, Angela tryna warn Tasha about Ghost. The black Lawyer was tryna get in Proctor ear about Ghost, Dre tryna get Tommy to not trust Julio. The other cat who got ran over by Tommy his boss tryna get in Julio ear about Tommy. Fif already did a number on ? Tariq. Tommy tryna warn Proctor about everybody under the sun. This show is basically a who's who of

"ay, I wouldn't trust * insert any character * if I were you"
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    The whole show now is about multiple people tryna warn people about someone. Lala ole fake friend ass tryna warn Tommy about Tasha, Angela tryna warn Tasha about Ghost. The black Lawyer was tryna get in Proctor ear about Ghost, Dre tryna get Tommy to not trust Julio. The other cat who got ran over by Tommy his boss tryna get in Julio ear about Tommy. Fif already did a number on ? Tariq. Tommy tryna warn Proctor about everybody under the sun. This show is basically a who's who of

"ay, I wouldn't trust * insert any character * if I were you"

At the end of the episode 4 the creator said Power is all about "shifts in alliances". Every character has 2 or more agendas and will betray someone, repeat...
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this a legit spoiler don't click this if you don't want to see the future :o

ghost getting out episode 6,tariq will get held for ransom again and
    silver gonna ? tasha

julio gonna die :s

If Silver does ? Tasha

I can see why

Dude has had a smug uppity attitude towards Ghost since the Get go

Almost like a "? me and I won't snitch and air the ? laundry on you or your husband"

Then again it seems kind of forced unless he knows who Ghost really is
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    i think Tariq gonna get arrested for setting up the robberies...and some how they gonna pull up pics of Kanan and the other homie as his known accomplices....i might be way off here but somehow they gonna pull up a pic of Kanan and ask Tariq if he knows...i think Tariq gonna take the pic home...Raina gonna steal the pic when Tariq goes missing again and give it to Tasha, like i think this is his friend Slim.....

somehow Fif robbing ? w no mask on going to come back on him

That take the pic home and lil sister steals the pic ? is just a ? horrible theory.

The other ? is very possible and I actually agree that burglary ? gonna come back on Tariq. That is why I said earlier they need to space them burglaries out. Get the code and wait like 2 weeks. All that ? is really gonna start to point to Tariq the black kid who father locked up and family assets frozen.

They actually have absolutely no reason to even think about Kanan let alone pull up pics. They more liable to look at everyone who actually be around Ghost before thinking about Kanan.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously though Kanan pulling home robberies of flatscreen tvs and trinkets while Dre is giving him $15-20k a week just to chill.

El oh El
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously though Kanan pulling home robberies of flatscreen tvs and trinkets while Dre is giving him $15-20k a week just to chill.

El oh El

Hes robbin rich folks cmon son. Pay attention. Some of that ? in there is worth more than 20k on a good day
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually don't think Kanan doing the burglaries is a bad thing. They probably getting more jewelry out of those rich/wealthy people homes than they are basic ? like tv's.

Kanan would be a fool not to find his own hustle and just sit back and depend on that money from Dre. If Dre get locked up or killed where the ? does that leave Kanan if was just sitting back doing nothing and depending on that money from Dre?

Kanan maybe should find a better hustle but IMO he doing the right thing by doing something to bring in his own money and not wait for another ? to feed him.