Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Bruh proctor gets my vote for this seasons MVP. Ball so hard muhfuckas had to fine him. But he's still gonna be a huge factor on the case, probably consulting Silver.

And i knew he had a lil gangsta in him.. that half hearted "no tommy no" wasnt ? , he knew tommy was gonna off that dude when he demanded to be present. Like tommy said, proctor is alright
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did anybody also peep the video surveillance on the computer says it was last viewed by Sandoval? Meaning he most likely deleted the footage of him framing Ghost
    then that means the angry black fed who found the gun will get the blame
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Tariq and 50 storyline the least interesting thing in the show rn
    i thought that young hoe was gonna tell tariq slim is really kanan.. if they get closer (after taking Tariqs virginity) things could get interesting
    Me too. Thought she was be like " who the ? is Slim?"
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? he might the way she was ready to ? that ? ass ?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Dont let them crush your dreams man lol

Youtube ain't gonna monetize your ? though

Youtube been monetized my ? .I don't play the show on the videos.
  • loch121
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Crazy. Now I wonder what Angela going to do with this newfound information. Smmfh.

Like how Ghost hit back at the mob dude.

Man Ghost a Genius, He shut that ? down wit the quickness. SN: Tommy killed the Homeland security dude like it was a scene from Scream. Lol That boy a monster...

Won't be long till tommy ? Lala

Hope Julio gain some ? and body Dre or sumthin

These ain't spoilers..just opinions

Tommy not killing women twice in a row.I don't think Tommy would do that because they got long history

Why ? act like Julio ain't got busy too though?

Nah peep the play,Tommy and Julio are on to Dre and are gonna ? him.Tommy ain't dumb.

Dre a hoe ass ? .should have never trusted him

Tasha might ? Silver.I keep seeing a clip of a dark skinned women ? .Looks like Tasha.
  • loch121
    Options
    Tommy came out like Jason
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    This ? is good. Cant wait to see who gettin clapped next

It's gonna be Dre ?

Either he gonna run out of money to slide Kanaan or Tommy gonna get irritated when Tariq end up missing again and Dre try to give him ? not a soul would believe, especially another street ? , he gonna take that "protect my family" ? Ghost say seriously and clapping that big nose ? . It's just a matter of what happens first on who try to ? him.

Well they said two main characters dyin this season tho

Consider the source though.

Dre's (whatever his name in real life) is the one who said 2 main characters are gonna get killed.

Hope dude's not delusional enough to think he's a main character.

The only main characters are Ghost, Tommy, Tasha, Angela, and Kanaan.

Now, I could see Angela getting killed........but not any of the others.

Then again, that might be too far fetched because there's already one Fed that got killed.

Killing another so soon would be too risky and not realistic.

So yeah, Dre might end up getting killed.........but he's definitely not a main character.

what about Tariq tho?

Good point.

Depends on how you define a major character.

He's a major character in terms of how his death would affect other people around him........Ghost, Tasha, and Tommy.........but not a major character outside of that context.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all acting like Kanan ain't that cunning to get at Ghost wit his son on a level that's lasting, even if somehow Ghost is able to get out or have Kanan killed.

Bet money she gave his son the bug
  • deadeye
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    King_Me wrote: »
    That lawyer Proctor brought in [Terry Silver] is on some ? . Proctor is holding it down though.

I wonder what is his issue with Ghost.

I don't think he has an issue with Ghost. He just doesn't have a reason to go against his code to protect Ghost like that...

Don't understand what his deal is either.

I mean, dude's his lawyer..........co-counsel or whatever.........he's getting paid to defend him, so he needs to just do his job and chill with all that righteous indignation cause Ghost is still the one whose ultimately paying him.

Got a problem with that, then don't take his money and get off the case.

I'll give him credit for tracking down the camera footage and not letting his personal feelings get in the way of him actually doing his job.

But unless he has a legitimate beef with Ghost over something he did to him or somebody in his family back in the day, there's no reason for him to even come at Ghost like that.

Very unprofessional for a lawyer to treat his client like that.
  • deadeye
    Options
    I wanna see Tariq get stomped out

Don't understand all the hate for Tariq.

He's acting just like a sheltered suburban kid would act under those circumstances.

Can't blame him for being naive and not having a firm grasp on what his father's really into.

All he knows about is his pops leaving his family to be with some chick he knew from high school.

Ghost is to blame for that more than anything, so all the hate should really be directed at him.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    Y'all acting like Kanan ain't that cunning to get at Ghost wit his son on a level that's lasting, even if somehow Ghost is able to get out or have Kanan killed.

so he found a ? with AIDS to give to his son?How that work out?

"excuse me ? do you have death in your crotch?I need you to ? this lil ? "

Kanan trafficking minors for sex and ? .
    Trillfate wrote: »

? the writers aint giving a 16 year old Aids!!!!!

Bruh first season or second season some dude was sending ? picks to a 14 year old. Known about by a US DA official who let it slide cause he was a C.I ratting on the father of that same lil girl...

But it's above Kanan to know a chick wit the bug and get her to ? Ghost son?...? killed his own son.."why you got that phone out? Who you gone call, you gone call ya mama?"

But giving Tariq aids is beneath him..

q5s7fo1hifid.png
    We watching the same show?

That ? is the most convoluted plan ever.Kanan is a street ? ,not Jigsaw

Dude got ghost to ? one of his best friends and almost two of his clientele. Got his inside man running ghost club while ghost locked up. Got ghost son assisting in BnE's. Was the first one to get Tommy to question ghosts loyalty, damn near almost had his son who ghost been like an uncle to, to ? ghost.

Y'all sleeping on his intelligent and planing