Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Yea this show got 1 more season....? is just ridiculous now....

Yea so u just post negative ? about the show back to back. If u don't like it then don't watch. Focus on what u do like my ? .

They signed in for 2 more seasons by the way. If u post some ? next week and say something negative then u a nagging ? .

It's ok to be critical of certain things but if u here week after week saying the same ? then you're a troll. Just move on my ?

Hit reactions and move on ? ....

We need a "it's just not for you my ? " reaction
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching now, tommy so stupid lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea so u just post negative ? about the show back to back. If u don't like it then don't watch. Focus on what u do like my ? .

They signed in for 2 more seasons by the way. If u post some ? next week and say something negative then u a nagging ? .

It's ok to be critical of certain things but if u here week after week saying the same ? then you're a troll. Just move on my ?

We need a "it's just not for you my ? " reaction

Look for attention elsewhere b
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Great episode but like I said they can wrap that ? up this season....how much more ridiculous ? we gonna watch this ? get out of
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    freshb651 wrote: »
    good episode,man this ? Ghost be having EVERYBODY on him, Stern,Tasha,Kanan,Tariq,His connects.

Good character development for Tariq,he's gonna be such a savage,he thought he had a friend in Slim so to find out

that he was lying the whole time AND the fact that his dad was also lying...He'll have a hard time trusting anyone and

become a paranoid sociopath.
    bqj5tpg18q6c.gif

oh,my bad bro,why do you guys come in here if you haven't watched the most current episode yet ? just avoid the

thread until you're up to date.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ Both yall ? .I WATCHED the Show TWICE not sure where You Both got the Idea I Didn't @Mastery @freshb651
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I enjoyed the episode not like 5,but it was good my only complaint....who you ? off Jukebox before you let her have a sex scene and get her back blown out,she got to much ass to get rid of her that fast lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Cool ep
    julio died nice and dramatic. I thought he was gonna escape though and hunt dre down.

I liked how fif and ghost came together. Lol @ when kanan threw ghost head into the steering wheel. Reminded me of blue streak. And if kanan was gonna ? the dude at the money machine then ghost had to make sure the homie with the dreads and the Bill duke looking ? died too. Otherwise it's gonna come back to bite him. So yeah about kanan and ghost it was nice to see but I think they coulda just had ghost shoot her or something instead of what actually happened.

Kanan got wayyy too soft, I'm not mad at it but it was too quick like a light switch.

I guess ghost and tommy have to ? kanan and dre in the next few eps though...

But ghost is ? invincible in this show man I remember when he was walking up the steps after pistol whipping bill duke easily like "this ? is superman"

Tommy kills/hurts mad people with NO consequences too lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

y165ld9o5qu8.gif

Yet and still you going to continue watching it for as long as It's on the air haha

I hope Jon Snow choke you out again ? ! Lol

Supporting black business
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    @ Both yall ? .I WATCHED the Show TWICE not sure where You Both got the Idea I Didn't @Mastery @freshb651

@Maywood

I stand corrected haha. As you were.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wondering what was up with Ghost waking up from a nightmare of him killing Charlie Murphy. Ain't like that's remotely the first person he's killed. ? done killed a homeboy and business associates but wakes up in a cold sweat over a ? ass CO that deserved what he got?
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    mstnv3sr4r1d.gif
    Lmao..Why ? so intense this morning?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wondering what was up with Ghost waking up from a nightmare of him killing Charlie Murphy. Ain't like that's remotely the first person he's killed. ? done killed a homeboy and business associates but wakes up in a cold sweat over a ? ass CO that deserved what he got?

Because it can come back to haunt him. Tommy's dad is threatening to tell the police.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    So, this show never needs to be compared to The Wire ever again.

Compare this ? to General Hospital or a Telenovela, but not The Wire.

and get off the Wires ? btw.

Dope ep

Huh?
    So, this show never needs to be compared to The Wire ever again.

Compare this ? to General Hospital or a Telenovela, but not The Wire.

so stop watching. its not for you. General Hospital? really?

The show plays out like a soap opera. That's the format.

You're dickriding a show and trying to put another show down because of it. ? makes me want to point out the flaws in the wire. Season 5 was trash with the whole newspaper angle. Omar dying was anticlimactic as hell.

And you talking about soap opera? ? u can say the same thing about all shows. It's a soap opera for certain audiences

Because I have an opinion that's different than yours I'm dickriding? C'mon man!

People on here were comparing The Wire to this show when the two are nothing alike. And not all shows follow a soap opera format. It's cool tho, I get it.

If I interrupted your conversation my bad. But you're taking this ? a little too personal.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This show is really personal for him. He has rules regarding what you can and can't say about it. ? is wild.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    He killed jukebox.thats my lady.....

I ain't goin cry
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Enjoyed the episode. Its offical that dude Tommy is the ? Killer LMAO. Smh at Dre. That was a real ? move on his part. Next episode looks like its gonna be fire too.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »
    Kanan didn't just get soft from the moment he didn't ? Tariq it was clear he got soft on the kid, he finally had someone who hated ghost as much as he did and he finally had a son he always wanted. It wasn't overnight that has been building

Nah ? that.. his softening on tariq doesn't explain the way he dealt with ghost and juke