Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    So, this show never needs to be compared to The Wire ever again.

Compare this ? to General Hospital or a Telenovela, but not The Wire.

and get off the Wires ? btw.

Dope ep

Huh?

so stop watching. its not for you. General Hospital? really?

The show plays out like a soap opera. That's the format.

You're dickriding a show and trying to put another show down because of it. ? makes me want to point out the flaws in the wire. Season 5 was trash with the whole newspaper angle. Omar dying was anticlimactic as hell.

And you talking about soap opera? ? u can say the same thing about all shows. It's a soap opera for certain audiences

Because I have an opinion that's different than yours I'm dickriding? C'mon man!

People on here were comparing The Wire to this show when the two are nothing alike. And not all shows follow a soap opera format. It's cool tho, I get it.

If I interrupted your conversation my bad. But you're taking this ? a little too personal.

It's not even about opinions. There's no reason to bring up the wire. Society is real ? up. We can't like something without trying to compare it to something else. That's some ? ? . Both are good shows. We do that with athletes, movies, shows. Like what u like and ? .
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    yung$ wrote: »
    Kanan didn't just get soft from the moment he didn't ? Tariq it was clear he got soft on the kid, he finally had someone who hated ghost as much as he did and he finally had a son he always wanted. It wasn't overnight that has been building

Nah ? that.. his softening on tariq doesn't explain the way he dealt with ghost and juke

He enjoyed running into that house with ghost from old Times and from what's been going on he seems to not care about ghost that much as the season progressed. juke was going to ? Tariq period she a cop, she wasn't going to leave no witnesses and probably ? kanan cause she saw him getting soft.

He needed ghost alive to get Tariq location from juke and end of day Tariq the son he ain't have so he took down juke and ghost still had a gun made no sense to make a play at that point.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dope ep

Huh?

You're dickriding a show and trying to put another show down because of it. ? makes me want to point out the flaws in the wire. Season 5 was trash with the whole newspaper angle. Omar dying was anticlimactic as hell.

And you talking about soap opera? ? u can say the same thing about all shows. It's a soap opera for certain audiences

Because I have an opinion that's different than yours I'm dickriding? C'mon man!

People on here were comparing The Wire to this show when the two are nothing alike. And not all shows follow a soap opera format. It's cool tho, I get it.

If I interrupted your conversation my bad. But you're taking this ? a little too personal.

It's not even about opinions. There's no reason to bring up the wire. Society is real ? up. We can't like something without trying to compare it to something else. That's some ? ? . Both are good shows. We do that with athletes, movies, shows. Like what u like and ? .

U should make a thread bout this fam
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dope ep

Huh?

It's cool. You got this, Enjoy the show.

• Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Cool episode, a lot was packed in.

Loved Julio's death, didn't think it over dramatic as some said, and glad he didn't make it out alive as it was looking like that at one point. Never had a problem with Julio but stupid moves equals death round these parts, just ask Greg Knox.

Ghost walking around the stash house, pistol in hand like some fashionable black James Bond lol

Didn't get the whole "no sign off for the Milan ? " angle with the Chicago gang. If that was the case, why did it take them so long to come after Tommy? Also why would Tommy be bragging about it in their presence if he didn't think they was on board?

Kanan killing Jukebox was some sad ? as from the beginning that she was introduced, she was only ever trying to help him.

I don't know where Tariq goes from here...that's gonna be a ? up car ride back home lol

Wondering what was up with Ghost waking up from a nightmare of him killing Charlie Murphy. Ain't like that's remotely the first person he's killed. ? done killed a homeboy and business associates but wakes up in a cold sweat over a ? ass CO that deserved what he got?

A lot of people said that they thought the initial killing of the CO was a dream at the time watching it when in actuality it of course wasn't. I thought the writers were trying to revisit that scene in the sense that it could have played out like a dream in the first place.

Anyways it isn't the first time Ghost has flashbacks of some of his kills; I think it was season one episode one when he killed that Latino in Truth (might have been called Miguel) and then he was having flashbacks of it whilst ? Tasha. Then of course there was Rolla when the next episode begins with him running as if he was trying to put it out his mind but the thought kept chasing him.

Ghost ain't a stone cold killer sociopath like say Tommy or Kanan, I think it's the subtle way of the writers showing that he isn't all bad even if he does bad things.

Ban this ? @Cain

bj81pa0q4zxd.gif

Lmao wait I didn't know he was gonna get banned from the entire site lmaoooooooo
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Cool episode, a lot was packed in.

Loved Julio's death, didn't think it over dramatic as some said, and glad he didn't make it out alive as it was looking like that at one point. Never had a problem with Julio but stupid moves equals death round these parts, just ask Greg Knox.

Ghost walking around the stash house, pistol in hand like some fashionable black James Bond lol

Didn't get the whole "no sign off for the Milan ? " angle with the Chicago gang. If that was the case, why did it take them so long to come after Tommy? Also why would Tommy be bragging about it in their presence if he didn't think they was on board?

Kanan killing Jukebox was some sad ? as from the beginning that she was introduced, she was only ever trying to help him.

I don't know where Tariq goes from here...that's gonna be a ? up car ride back home lol

Wondering what was up with Ghost waking up from a nightmare of him killing Charlie Murphy. Ain't like that's remotely the first person he's killed. ? done killed a homeboy and business associates but wakes up in a cold sweat over a ? ass CO that deserved what he got?

A lot of people said that they thought the initial killing of the CO was a dream at the time watching it when in actuality it of course wasn't. I thought the writers were trying to revisit that scene in the sense that it could have played out like a dream in the first place.

Anyways it isn't the first time Ghost has flashbacks of some of his kills; I think it was season one episode one when he killed that Latino in Truth (might have been called Miguel) and then he was having flashbacks of it whilst ? Tasha. Then of course there was Rolla when the next episode begins with him running as if he was trying to put it out his mind but the thought kept chasing him.

Ghost ain't a stone cold killer sociopath like say Tommy or Kanan, I think it's the subtle way of the writers showing that he isn't all bad even if he does bad things.

Ban this ? @Cain

bj81pa0q4zxd.gif

Lmao wait I didn't know he was gonna get banned from the entire site lmaoooooooo

Stop snitchin
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's atleast 2 spoilers on the last page though..
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Decent episode. I didn't care for Tommy's Chicago trip though. We knew he wasn't going to die, for starters, and secondly the random stop in Ohio was over the top

I'm kinda mad they didn't add any depth to Jukebox before she died but her dying was inevitable. It was damn near mandatory.

Julio dying was dragged out but it was a cool scene and for a minute I thought he might get away (which would have ? me off).

Also, I'm kinda hot that Dre had the ? to set up Julio but still scared of Kanan. That ? makes Dre a ? . Hopefully he dies next.

They didn't ? off Kanan, so he'll be back or they will be on the hunt for him. It might be interesting to have that role reversal where Kanan becomes the prey.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    As going forth I'm straight banning anyone who come thru with spoilers. Power comes on on Sunday if you're yipyapping about the show before Monday then put it in a spoiler.

Good
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    this ? ghost forever getting extorted and working under some white dude... the dude who stole Truth from him, Milan in the dope game, Teresi in jail and now Simon in real estate.. im sure im forgetting somebody.. gotdam!

@supermario0418 why u wack this? Did i lie? Speak on it...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ep kinda jumped the shark,but I'm here until the ? end
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    "Don't make it look like a toros locos ? "

But they cut the neck tatt

The other guys he killed would make it seem its a torsos hit, so once Julio got the best of two of em it was out the window.

Doubt Dre gets got on the next episode unless Tariq tells them Dre introduced him to slim. The did say two main characters so Dre, Sandoval, Angie or the black dude on her couch one more to get got since Julio gone.

Angie won't go so quickly so maybe Sandoval.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Also, I'm kinda hot that Dre had the ? to set up Julio but still scared of Kanan. That ? makes Dre a ? . Hopefully he dies next.

Co- ? -sign.

Julio had a whole criminal organization behind him and all Kanan had was himself, Jukebox and some random ? .

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My wife was sad as ? when they killed Julio last night dog....LOL she was like Nooooo...hands all clammy squeezin my ? tightly...