Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like ? writing to me...

Dont let ak see you type that B lol
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Yeah after season 2 it should've went to 12 episodes. Bc killing Milan was a Lil too easy. That really lost me.

Took 3 seasons to ? Lobos, Kanaan still around, stern still around.

If he is the most dangerous ever, his story should've been longer

Its goin to season 7 so plenty of time for ? to escalate
  • Beta
    Options
    Lol if this ? going 7 seasons then ghost, tommy, or tasha gotta die next season
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Money on Tasha
  • Beta
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Money on Tasha

Also if it's going 7 seasons, the story actually has to become riveting. Either give the cartel more screen time and show things on their end more or idk...but still they gotta step it up for it not to become wack
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 aint letting Kanan die this show been a lifeline for him
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Yeah after season 2 it should've went to 12 episodes. Bc killing Milan was a Lil too easy. That really lost me.

Took 3 seasons to ? Lobos, Kanaan still around, stern still around.

If he is the most dangerous ever, his story should've been longer

Now they did try to ? Kanan tho.

? just on some nine lives cat type ?
    #Meow
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Do we not care the Dre storyline don't make sense ?

Moving ? through the hotels on a deal Ghost got with Karen while working for Ghost while beefing with Ghost???

lmaooo ? mad when you critique the show. I can still find enjoyment in the show the same way I can for love and hip hop. It's still a poor show. No character development, poorly written at times

Every storyline at this point seems forced.

It took til season 4 to show the audience there was consequences to the game and it wasn't even a direct consequence considering now the ? out but I'll give it to em

But they copped out by killing a character no one cared about. It seems extreme because it's his daughter and it's a little girl but she barely got screen time, we don't know her, in tv world, her death meant nothing.

? it, let's do this again

Rolla's death>>>>>>Reina's

They had about the same screen time. We know more about Rolla in 7 episodes than this girl in 4 seasons

? Rolla and Potato head. What about Ray Ray?

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Show is great but gemini u gotta chill bashing any and everyone who critique the show.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Do we not care the Dre storyline don't make sense ?

Moving ? through the hotels on a deal Ghost got with Karen while working for Ghost while beefing with Ghost???

lmaooo ? mad when you critique the show. I can still find enjoyment in the show the same way I can for love and hip hop. It's still a poor show. No character development, poorly written at times

Every storyline at this point seems forced.

It took til season 4 to show the audience there was consequences to the game and it wasn't even a direct consequence considering now the ? out but I'll give it to em

But they copped out by killing a character no one cared about. It seems extreme because it's his daughter and it's a little girl but she barely got screen time, we don't know her, in tv world, her death meant nothing.

? it, let's do this again

Rolla's death>>>>>>Reina's

They had about the same screen time. We know more about Rolla in 7 episodes than this girl in 4 seasons

? Rolla and Potato head. What about Ray Ray?

lol @ kananthians
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Tasha wanting out is showing growth.
    Things were all good and there was no reason to rock the boat. Now that they are constantly in the middle of ? its time to bail out. She should definitely want out now that her kid died.

A lot of the ? ? holding on to was season 1 or season 2 ? . That was years ago (I don't know how long it would be in the context of the character).

? is weird though.

Hate Tasha and wants her to die ...because she ? two guys.
    Love Kanan who turned out a young boy and whose actions led to the death of a child.

There is just no reconciling the fact that Kanan and Ghost were in a fist fight to the death surrounded by fire. Kanan is swearing revenge and kidnapping kids but its all good.

I'm never letting that ? go.

she was the cause of ghost doing all this ? .

then ? get hot...she wanna bounce? an with a young ? or a corny ? ... you ok with that?

this ain't about showing growth...this about throwing rocks at a glass houss with ghost then crying her abuses her when the cops come to get sympathy.

I thought she was ride or die....

she not riding or dying....she abandoning the ? an want to take his money.

yes. she needs to die
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray rays gun was still on the table when tommy went to pick up the shells & that scene where silver brought the evidence back to the crib and tasha took the gun out and put it in the safe is the same gun tariq used.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait let me get some more off

Tasha done considered running off with the driver to live an ordinary life to wanting to be with the lawyer and live a simple life

Well damn, her husband asked for that in the first episode...you would think they might show some growth and development in their relationship even if it's apart. The life you want now is the life you fought your husband against 4 seasons ago. Where's the humility? Yet they still playing up this hurt black scorned Amber Rose empowered woman angle

Enjoy the show but don't act like it's not canned soup

You just tried to explain Tasha's Bird Logic.

Don't do that.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Things were all good and there was no reason to rock the boat. Now that they are constantly in the middle of ? its time to bail out. She should definitely want out now that her kid died.

A lot of the ? ? holding on to was season 1 or season 2 ? . That was years ago (I don't know how long it would be in the context of the character).

? is weird though.

Love Kanan who turned out a young boy and whose actions led to the death of a child.

There is just no reconciling the fact that Kanan and Ghost were in a fist fight to the death surrounded by fire. Kanan is swearing revenge and kidnapping kids but its all good.

bvr4wloh0wy8.gif

If Ghost never got locked up...that hefa would still be using Kiesha's shop to clean money.

It's not the fact that she fucc'd two ? ...its her hypocritical bird logic.

You're a mother wit 3...2 kids...your husband wants to go legit to have a better life for YALL family...but rather keep his azzz in the drug...and continue to put your family at risk??? Logic...i need know the logic on this.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

? is weird though.

she was the cause of ghost doing all this ? .

then ? get hot...she wanna bounce? an with a young ? or a corny ? ... you ok with that?

this ain't about showing growth...this about throwing rocks at a glass houss with ghost then crying her abuses her when the cops come to get sympathy.

I thought she was ride or die....

she not riding or dying....she abandoning the ? an want to take his money.

yes. she needs to die

*in Dudley Boys Devon's voice*

TESTIFY BROTHA!!
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? is weird though.

bvr4wloh0wy8.gif

If Ghost never got locked up...that hefa would still be using Kiesha's shop to clean money.

It's not the fact that she fucc'd two ? ...its her hypocritical bird logic.

You're a mother wit 3...2 kids...your husband wants to go legit to have a better life for YALL family...but rather keep his azzz in the drug...and continue to put your family at risk??? Logic...i need know the logic on this.

That ? was also years ago.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    How did Angela get the top spot ...... that ? was never explained

How is Angela always finding ? a whole forensic evidence team can't find?

Here Tasha go again doing ? without talking to ghost 1st ..... how many times did they have that "keep me in the loop" conversation

No Proctor the whole episode? Should of had him put the laptop in the locker this episode instead of the last one

I don't even think the writers thought they would make it 4 seasons in smh

You know the show is written season by season right? They don't create complete story arcs from season 1. They write as the show goes along.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    only took you ? four seasons to see the bird she was....

im been having since the first ep.

lol

? everybody saw that. You ain't discover nothing new. That was the whole reason Ghost bounced from jump to Angela
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Random thought:
    Im really wondering how they are gonna handle Tariqs growth spurt.. i expect him to be towering over ghost and Tommy, the producers better use the right camera angles or it will look awkward lol
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Random thought:
    Im really wondering how they are gonna handle Tariqs growth spurt.. i expect him to be towering over ghost and Tommy, the producers better use the right camera angles or it will look awkward lol

Just write into the story how he grew a litte, a ? cant have a growth spurt now?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Random thought:

Just write into the story how he grew a litte, a ? cant have a growth spurt now?

Or they ain't gotta say nothing at all.

That's what kid do. They grow.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Random thought:

Ghost: Tariq, how much you know?
    Tariq: Thats it, I told you.
    Ghost: I dont care how tall you get, im still your father!.

Idk, if neccessary, some ? like that..not a big deal..