Flex & Wack have joined together in conspiracy to assassinate the character Of not only Mr. Shakur,

Options

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where is the lie?
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    Funk Flex Lisp was silent in 90's he did not mouth off like this.

he didn't have to talk, what was he gon do, spit some bars? because thats all Pac for anybody those days. Not vouching for flex, but he's affiliated. But thats about where his gangsta starts and stops. Only people that was quick to diss Pac was folks outside the loop, on some bicoastal ? . Other than that, what is there to say when Jimmy's reach is as far as the coast you claim?
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally took a look at the vid....Its not hard to tell who Flex is trying to get at....You stanass ? need to look at yourselves...Not saying its cool in any way to keep talking about Pac, but all them cats are doing is trying to humanize sun to the stans....They shouldn't be going out of the way to do this ? , tho....
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The part ion get is that most Pac fans are grown and ain't delusional to think that he was some super gangsta ? . But the music

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PHshvOYV5Jo

That's like we all grown enough to admit that Micheal Jackson most likely wasn't ? no ? , but Billie Jean is the ?

But you won't see Paul McCartney coming out talking bout Mj wasn't getting no ?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Why the ? does Flex have this yearly "I'm going to diss 2Pac" ? pop up? Seriously has nobody he knows or at Hot97 told him how much of a ? ? he comes off as?
    Hell naw controversy draws listeners, which increases ratings and makes the station money which is the bottom line...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    nbhcvsqyim2h.jpg

dv8p404buuf8.jpg

Me trying to catch that fade with Wack100 on Twitter

Get that ? Teezie
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    nbhcvsqyim2h.jpg

dv8p404buuf8.jpg

Me trying to catch that fade with Wack100 on Twitter

Get that ? Teezie

I gotta follow you on twitter now for that ? lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    Finally took a look at the vid....Its not hard to tell who Flex is trying to get at....You stanass ? need to look at yourselves...Not saying its cool in any way to keep talking about Pac, but all them cats are doing is trying to humanize sun to the stans....They shouldn't be going out of the way to do this ? , tho....

The ? who were Pac fans in the 90's are all adults now. ? ain't worshiping Pac. It's well known there was Pac on the mic and there was a Pac off the mic who everyone who knows him openly admits was like 2 different people.
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How come nobody whooped flex ass yet? It's been 20 years let that ? rest.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he aint gotta humanize ? . Its called saltiness because Pac gets that legand status and love and he a EAST COAST ? MAD. He keep going over and above to minimiz and talk ? about Pac who is dead. When he was alive talking cash money ? about Biggie Puff and his friends where was Flex and his tough talk. Best believe he not gonna say anything bad about Big tho.... Its sucka ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

The ? who were Pac fans in the 90's are all adults now. ? ain't worshiping Pac. It's well known there was Pac on the mic and there was a Pac off the mic who everyone who knows him openly admits was like 2 different people.

? thats funny Im a Pac fan from the 90's Hell I was in 10th grade when he and Biggie were killed. I remember all this ? well and the way the story is trying to be retold or the guys who were quiet now talking ? . Flex should be ashamed of himself esp how he excusing and copping plea for Mr Cee.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    ti just addressed flex and remark " dont speak on a dead man"
    i see ig post still aint showing
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

he aint gotta humanize ? . Its called saltiness because Pac gets that legand status and love and he a EAST COAST ? MAD. He keep going over and above to minimiz and talk ? about Pac who is dead. When he was alive talking cash money ? about Biggie Puff and his friends where was Flex and his tough talk. Best believe he not gonna say anything bad about Big tho.... Its sucka ?

Yea ok, check these threads.....I said that the ? is going to far out of his way to talk about Pac, but still I think he's trying to get at the stans...He should just diss the stans for being stans...Flex had no problem with Big so why would he talk about him?

Man please, even if you aren't, I've seen enough on this site alone that says otherwise....
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    he just posted a video on ig sayin hes the biggest name on paper to come out the ppb and talkin down on his homies from hood sayin they fake callin his phone tryin to get him to listen to there music and sayin hes the leader of the pack lmao and end it with get mad have a meeting and do something bout it lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Ok.. found out that wack was with the ? . Said he will take a fade but he isn't a gunner. He's a accident murderer. My source is official from the red side. Said ? wanna get at him cause he got extras for no reason! Also heard game trying to push away from him. And it's coming. My cousin from hunnas know him and been at functions with him. Said he don't talk that tuff talk around the real RUs . Said he will buy a bunch of alcohol and weed for them ? at functions to keep big homies from checking him.

He try to live off his brother rep but ? ain't give a ? about his brother then and damn sure don't now. Within a couple days ? will start pressing him. Especially RUs and Brims.

There's a popular saying throughout the history of hip hop that cowards are loud and the strong are quiet. His social media accounts show me he's the definition of that.
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    Ok.. found out that wack was with the ? . Said he will take a fade but he isn't a gunner. He's a accident murderer. My source is official from the red side. Said ? wanna get at him cause he got extras for no reason! Also heard game trying to push away from him. And it's coming. My cousin from hunnas know him and been at functions with him. Said he don't talk that tuff talk around the real RUs . Said he will buy a bunch of alcohol and weed for them ? at functions to keep big homies from checking him.

He try to live off his brother rep but ? ain't give a ? about his brother then and damn sure don't now. Within a couple days ? will start pressing him. Especially RUs and Brims.

word i play ball with games cousin he said that too that games bro fase tellin game to get away from him even big u been distancing himself from wack be interesting see what happens isnt his wife some kind of cop or retired or something
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

word i play ball with games cousin he said that too that games bro fase tellin game to get away from him even big u been distancing himself from wack be interesting see what happens isnt his wife some kind of cop or retired or something

Big fase and game cool again?