Flex & Wack have joined together in conspiracy to assassinate the character Of not only Mr. Shakur,

Options

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok.. found out that wack was with the ? . Said he will take a fade but he isn't a gunner. He's a accident murderer. My source is official from the red side. Said ? wanna get at him cause he got extras for no reason! Also heard game trying to push away from him. And it's coming. My cousin from hunnas know him and been at functions with him. Said he don't talk that tuff talk around the real RUs . Said he will buy a bunch of alcohol and weed for them ? at functions to keep big homies from checking him.

He try to live off his brother rep but ? ain't give a ? about his brother then and damn sure don't now. Within a couple days ? will start pressing him. Especially RUs and Brims.

word i play ball with games cousin he said that too that games bro fase tellin game to get away from him even big u been distancing himself from wack be interesting see what happens isnt his wife some kind of cop or retired or something

Big fase and game cool again?

yeah been for a while
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to try and find out more about this wack guy today . See if he really who he said he was behind the walls and in the valley. I'll be back

Don't waste your time bro. Bruh never had pull in the valley like that or on his set.

PPB been washed @$tayrichrollin
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big you be ashamed to see New York ?
    Pac you'd feel the same thing they use your name in vein
    But I guess that's the issue
    And it proves how much, ? really miss you

Jay Z
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gibor wrote: »
    I'm going to try and find out more about this wack guy today . See if he really who he said he was behind the walls and in the valley. I'll be back

Don't waste your time bro. Bruh never had pull in the valley like that or on his set.

PPB been washed @$tayrichrollin

These ? ain't on nobody radar... these ? glory days are long gone. They use to say they were PDL(Pasadena Denver Lanes) back in the day when they were at parties or clubs and ? . These ? are losers like there weirdo homie
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't see a problem speaking on a dead person....so y'all can't chill with the moral ? . These ? didn't like each other before they died so why he gotta be cool about the ? after the fact?

Especially when Pac got himself tf outta here acting tough. Like i said, Pac was a brilliant mind, prolly even had beautiful soul, but if you gon praise a man, make sure you praise for both his successes and shortcomings. Denying facts is stanism ? ....
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mofos are condoning some ? ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't see a problem speaking on a dead person....so y'all can't chill with the moral ? . These ? didn't like each other before they died so why he gotta be cool about the ? after the fact?

Especially when Pac got himself tf outta here acting tough. Like i said, Pac was a brilliant mind, prolly even had beautiful soul, but if you gon praise a man, make sure you praise for both his successes and shortcomings. Denying facts is stanism ? ....

When u say these ? didn't like each other who are u referencing
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So in summation......? Bastard Flex is still doing hoe ? as usual, Wack's name describes him to a tee and Pac was actually a human and not this gangster deity. Nothing new I see.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't speak on a dead man...
    Unless its to ? the ? .

? outta here. Dead or not, he not lying on him. He stating the facts
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    If you didnt say it when he was living, dont say it when hes dead..

That's all we r saying....
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    You can't speak on a dead man...
    Unless its to ? the ? .

? outta here. Dead or not, he not lying on him. He stating the facts

Y'all ? sound so sure. If y'all got the facts then share them with the rest of us.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If we talking about rappers being real gangsters or not then they might as well call out ice cube and Dr dre, and didn't lil cease run from maino and got his ass kicked? He's the last ? to speak on somebody's street cred
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why is that a rule? And does it only apply to rappers?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The part ion get is that most Pac fans are grown and ain't delusional to think that he was some super gangsta ? . But the music

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PHshvOYV5Jo

That's like we all grown enough to admit that Micheal Jackson most likely wasn't ? no ? , but Billie Jean is the ?

But you won't see Paul McCartney coming out talking bout Mj wasn't getting no ?

Yep I still listen to Pac. But beyond that its 2017. There's things going on now. I dont have time or energy to be discussing dude who been gone for 20 years like that. And its tasteless to try to somehow "disparage" somebody in that situation all these years later. Just feels weak. Some type of behavior just puts certain energy to you and thats on them. There were lessons, there's still the music and etc from Pac. Goin overboard discussin him aint...but as has been said it looks like a courting attention through controversy thing. Business ploy. But when you gotta go to that level...so who knows and not my concern either way.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Why is that a rule? And does it only apply to rappers?

Nah but it applies to real men......that s some real Namond ? to do