Flex & Wack have joined together in conspiracy to assassinate the character Of not only Mr. Shakur,

Options

Comments

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flex was mad emotional, but y'all really need to stop praising pac b. ? is disgusting.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Flex was mad emotional, but y'all really need to stop praising pac b. ? is disgusting.

Foh with this clown ?

"Stop praising him"

Y'all ? really ain't have dads

Can't even conceive the idea of showing love

It's all dickriding or stanning

Y'all favorite artists be dissing y'all sucka ways and y'all don't even know it

Word to nasty "funny I was just like you"
  • KamPushMe
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Foh with this clown ?

"Stop praising him"

Showing love?? Man dip b. I'm specifically taking bout his tough guy portrayal. Ya ? praise that ? like that ? was bout it
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac top 10 DOA
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Foh with this clown ?

"Stop praising him"

It's fine to show love to pac.

It's ridiculous to say Pac is your big brother or older cousin...
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/4fQXp8VA_-k

Yep these this just shows these people got their own issues. Thats what this is about. What people was saying throughout this is showing itself.
  • R.D.
    Options

Foh with this clown ?

"Stop praising him"

Showing love?? Man dip b. I'm specifically taking bout his tough guy portrayal. Ya ? praise that ? like that ? was bout it

My ? you wasn't even alive when the ? died

You don't know ?

? ass ? bring up that when they wanna discredit him, If you do any type of research on Pac, he was so many things before he was some "tough guy"

Why would you or any man be invested in why another shows love to whomever
  • KamPushMe
    edited May 2017
    Options

Foh with this clown ?

"Stop praising him"

My ? you wasn't even alive when the ? died

You don't know ?

? ass ? bring up that when they wanna discredit him, If you do any type of research on Pac, he was so many things before he was some "tough guy"

Why would you or any man be invested in why another shows love to whomever

I no issues with other paying homage. It's just that someone y'all ? go overboard. Some of y'all act like he did no wrong.
  • R.D.
    Options
    You sound like a ? ? bro

You'll grow out of it
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

Foh with this clown ?

"Stop praising him"

Yall reading too much into ? that is the vibe listening to him invoked in me same with all my favorite artists(Nas, Face, Cube, Twista, Spice 1 etc...) due mainly to the personal level and realness they added to their music I got homies that say the same thing. Add onto that I, my family and friends have worked with labels and artists that dealt with a Lot Of Bay Folks Like Hammer, E40, The Mac's Dre and Mall and Yukmouth along with various other artists. But than I Love Music like that if you kats feel differently thats your own disconnect from the game being shared not mine...
  • KamPushMe
    Options
    You sound like a ? ? bro

You'll grow out of it

How sway. Please explain
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    think about what some of yall saying... yall hating the love that the world had for Pac... "Yall aint like him the way I want u to lol. Thatspretty much what Flex doing... Hate and salt cuz u dont like that other people like him.. The pic of ole buddy from Belly eating the banana saying I dont like this ? fits all this perfectly
    @aneed123 ...Exactly The Hate for 2Pac is ALWAYS Real...2Pac Had Enemies
    bns05xb574or.gif

• MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all acting like what Flex saying can't be true.

I don't know one way or another but Flex was a lot closer to those MFs (Biggie & Pac) than a lot of people out here so when he speak on it, it holds some weight.

A lot of people don't want to hear no negative ? about they heros but sometimes it be like that.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

I don't know one way or another but Flex was a lot closer to those MFs (Biggie & Pac) than a lot of people out here so when he speak on it, it holds some weight.

A lot of people don't want to hear no negative ? about they heros but sometimes it be like that.

? outta here. This is equivalent to wendy williams opinion. It doesnt mean ? . Come with some facts. Not bs. Its a damn shame how all of a sudden folks wanna talk down on a dead man that made a big impact on the world. Spoke on ? majority of yall lil ? wouldve never thought of. ? disgusting. Who the ? disses a dead man? ? Flex and Wack. They dont speak for me and mine.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Let me guess ? Wack had mob James old ass on the live IG. That nicca don't be in his hood . His own brother got murked by his ? for moving wrong not behind the suge ? . I hate these ducktale never took losses ass ? . Shout out to TI for making his comment but I know why he didn't say nothing to wack

Boskoe the only one who said anything from the Westcoast besides that church mouth quiet. Snoop, Outlaws and others no comment lol damn shame.

Outlawz multiple members been spoke on Flex there was another thread about Edi speaking on these 2 ? with their last outburst a few weeks back. they are not gonna waste their energies continually addressing these suckaz quit with the miss info we know which way you swing already in regards to all this. Actually just checked your trick ass made the thread you just as much a sucka as Flex playing games on the ? faking the funk...
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/9693993#Comment_9693993

? ........ Pac is your father figure you're opinion is diluted respectfully

Actually like a lot of urban black teenagers in the 90's Pac was more like the Older Brother or Cousin we all had and loved to kick it with sharing the game he had been through trying to dissuade or game us up. That said Pac is not in my top 3 but he was one greatest to ever do it...

9b6z1e05wd0h.gif
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? outta here. This is equivalent to wendy williams opinion. It doesnt mean ? . Come with some facts. Not bs. Its a damn shame how all of a sudden folks wanna talk down on a dead man that made a big impact on the world. Spoke on ? majority of yall lil ? wouldve never thought of. ? disgusting. Who the ? disses a dead man? ? Flex and Wack. They dont speak for me and mine.

He didn't take away everything Pac did, he spoke on a specific situation(s).

The way some yall MFs act is like Pac could never have told a lie.

FOH with that ? .. Ain't nobody saying the MF ain't have talent or nothing like that. There's a ? difference between a dude writing a ton of rhymes and telling a lie.

This the same dude saying "That's why I ? yo ? " but now we can't believe he could've did some shady ? ?

And how the ? is Flex the same as Wendy Williams when he was damn near the #1 DJ in NY and both them MFs from NY ?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me guess ? Wack had mob James old ass on the live IG. That nicca don't be in his hood . His own brother got murked by his ? for moving wrong not behind the suge ? . I hate these ducktale never took losses ass ? . Shout out to TI for making his comment but I know why he didn't say nothing to wack

Boskoe the only one who said anything from the Westcoast besides that church mouth quiet. Snoop, Outlaws and others no comment lol damn shame.

Outlawz multiple members been spoke on Flex there was another thread about Edi speaking on these 2 ? with their last outburst a few weeks back. they are not gonna waste their energies continually addressing these suckaz quit with the miss info we know which way you swing already in regards to all this. Actually just checked your trick ass made the thread you just as much a sucka as Flex playing games on the ? faking the funk...
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/9693993#Comment_9693993

? ........ Pac is your father figure you're opinion is diluted respectfully

Actually like a lot of urban black teenagers in the 90's Pac was more like the Older Brother or Cousin we all had and loved to kick it with sharing the game he had been through trying to dissuade or game us up. That said Pac is not in my top 3 but he was one greatest to ever do it...

9b6z1e05wd0h.gif

Foh with this clown ?

"Stop praising him"

Yall reading too much into ? that is the vibe listening to him invoked in me same with all my favorite artists(Nas, Face, Cube, Twista, Spice 1 etc...) due mainly to the personal level and realness they added to their music I got homies that say the same thing. Add onto that I, my family and friends have worked with labels and artists that dealt with a Lot Of Bay Folks Like Hammer, E40, The Mac's Dre and Mall and Yukmouth along with various other artists. But than I Love Music like that if you kats feel differently thats your own disconnect from the game being shared not mine...

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Foh with this clown ?

"Stop praising him"

Good for you bro. I'm proud of you. Many blessings.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Flex wasn't close to Pac tho, just BIG. That's why he's acting out like this. He still blames Pac for BIG's death. And maybe he was talking back when Pac was alive, but he damn sure wasn't talking like this. A lot of it's jealousy. Pac's legacy still going strong got so many people riled up that didn't have ? to say then. Flex isn't wrong about Pac stans, but he's a BIG stan himself. There's a fine line between speaking on what did or didn't happen in 94 and clowning a man who's been dead for over 20 years which is what he did by calling him "Cheddar Bob". He's taking shots.

100 Wack just a gossip girl, street cred or not. Some of what he's saying is facts to an extent, but for whatever reason he's salty too. He wasn't just speaking, he was taking shots. Seems like it's cause Pac became the face of L.A. and he wasn't from there. He was barely West coast. But like someone said in this thread, he's the first name people identify with when you bring up L.A. rap. Dre, Eazy, Cube and Snoop may have came first, but Pac's legacy as the face of the West coast out shined all of theirs outside of maybe Dre. Maybe that's got him in his feels.

And LOL @ that dude in the background of Flex's videos that keeps hyping him up. Sounds like DJ Vlad. Wouldn't be the least surprised with that "Tell em why you mad" chatty patty Soviet spy.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Foh with this clown ?

"Stop praising him"

Pac was literally like my older cousin. I come from a Panther family and was close to Afeni.