In a PR blitz before his trial, Bill Cosby blames racism for sexual assault claims

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    BLACK PEOPLE AINT ? !!!!!BLACK PEOPLE ARE LOST!!!! WE CAN NOT PROGRESS. TREATING YOUR WOMEN BAD, CHEATING ON YOUR WIVES & GIRLFRIEND, SELLING AND TAKING DRUGS. STOP TRYING TO BE PIMPS AND PLAYERS. BLACK WOMEN ARE ACTING LIKE ? 'S AND ARE CHOOSING THUGS AND RAPPERS. BLACK COMEDIANS NEED TO STOP CURSING AND CLEAN THEIR ACTS UP. STOP ACTING LIKE FOOLS.

STOP CRYING RACISM!!!!!!! IT'S NOT THE WHITE MAN IT'S YOU!!! It's like pound cake.............

(after the whites jam him up)

I hope the black community comes to my aid. THIS IS RACISM!!!!!!!!
    tiger-us-open-laugh.gif
    tumblr_inline_napcgm8TjZ1qj6js5.gif
    54cc0386ba5e6f1344ae3711_image.jpg
    giphy.gif

full?d=1495055518
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    BLACK PEOPLE AINT ? !!!!!BLACK PEOPLE ARE LOST!!!! WE CAN NOT PROGRESS. TREATING YOUR WOMEN BAD, CHEATING ON YOUR WIVES & GIRLFRIEND, SELLING AND TAKING DRUGS. STOP TRYING TO BE PIMPS AND PLAYERS. BLACK WOMEN ARE ACTING LIKE ? 'S AND ARE CHOOSING THUGS AND RAPPERS. BLACK COMEDIANS NEED TO STOP CURSING AND CLEAN THEIR ACTS UP. STOP ACTING LIKE FOOLS.

STOP CRYING RACISM!!!!!!! IT'S NOT THE WHITE MAN IT'S YOU!!! It's like pound cake.............

(after the whites jam him up)

I hope the black community comes to my aid. THIS IS RACISM!!!!!!!!
    tiger-us-open-laugh.gif
    tumblr_inline_napcgm8TjZ1qj6js5.gif
    54cc0386ba5e6f1344ae3711_image.jpg
    giphy.gif

? get the ? outta here..
    wit not only what ur tryin to insinuate wit Cosby.. but wit
    tryin to insinuate that ? about Mike..

dont be foolish ? ..
    aint insinuating nothing brotha, just repeating what came out his mouth during his tour of tap dancing. You must have missed his tour of tap dancing. Want me to post the videos up for you?

Not insinuating mike for nothing. mike just went the ? off, then started doing hella drugs. He aint touched them little white devil kids. They came out a few years ago and said they lied anyway. Besides, Mike was trying to become a kid himself lol. I was just posting black folks who got rich and made it. Then started shucking and jiving out of nowhere. Just forgot everything that got them there.
    cetiri-1721-.jpg
    Ball-Family.jpg

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She wanted to see "fat albert" aggaghhbubbleboo

Body bag!