Fair or Foul: boy finds his dad's drugs and calls 911

Options

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    It's the dad's fault, yall stupid as hell.

the father too busy being loyal to the game, to teach his own son how to be loyal to the family.

but yall forgot that part ah?

how the ? is lil man suppose to be loyal when loyalty is a learned behavior?

say?

what?

kids just suppose to synthesize our intentions as parents?

hate to break it to you...

yall better teach them kids loyalty, dont you dare expect them to just know the ? .
    you will be disappointed.

This is it right here. The son a ? no doubt, yet the father def didn't do his job. I know for a fact I could do all kinds of illegal ? in front of my son and he ain't saying ? . I have loyalty ingrained in him.

Genetics.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair: he did what's best for his dad/family
    ? we talking about heroin
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul: don't bite the hand that feeds u, lil snitch

That's just means to an end... that H put clothes on his back and food in his belly
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe he was taught loyalty but didn't want to his dad to be a dealer anymore. Kids logic; the police will take the drugs and daddy will be normal and I can have pancakes yay!
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ungrateful little bastard, those drugs put food on the table.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What if that heroin was the only thing keeping the lights on, rent paid, food in the house, and clothes on his back? Now what? The boy ? up his whole situation, all because the dad ASSUMED his son was loyal. ? allat. My son know if anything happen to me, he finna be poor dena ? !
  • Mastery
    Options

What if that heroin was the only thing keeping the lights on, rent paid, food in the house, and clothes on his back? Now what? The boy ? up his whole situation, all because the dad ASSUMED his son was loyal. ? allat. My son know if anything happen to me, he finna be poor dena ? !

And I'm not cosigning the dads occupation, nor am I judging him for it. I'm talking about loyalty, period.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does loyalty include endangering your family? You're telling me there's no honest living for that man? He HAD to deal w the drug world and his son had to be loyal to that? Nah.. I strongly disagree w this whole situation. Son ain't at fault at all. His loyalty doesn't need to be questioned.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    The boy is 11, he's gonna go through puberty fatherless lol

How much time is he looking at for 200 grams of heroin ??

Fentanyl is a really heavy charge around here. Mad people dying from it.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Dude shouldn't have had the drugs in reach of his kids, who could've easily OD'd BUT if the kid knew enough to call the cops, I'm assuming he knew not to use the drugs.

SO why the ? not just tell your own parents ? Little ? .
  • Trillfate
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Does loyalty include endangering your family? You're telling me there's no honest living for that man? He HAD to deal w the drug world and his son had to be loyal to that? Nah.. I strongly disagree w this whole situation. Son ain't at fault at all. His loyalty doesn't need to be questioned.

Yea sure, but the son doesn't realize the gravity of his decision... he's living with his grandma now, his dad is likely going for a while. Thats not whats Best for him. Its not like he made a rational decision, he tattle telled on some DARE ?
  • Mastery
    Options

The reality is everyone can't make an honest living, whether you admit it or not. I bet you sing a different tune if one of your kids called CPS on you and claimed you were beating him, all because you ? him off for some reason or another. You don't know that mans situation enough to be judging what he doing.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    Had that kid died of an OD bc he tried that ? then the tune would be sung different.

"Why was the mother with him"

"Why didn't someone call the police"

"He should've known better as a father"

ODing? Nah. Thats going too far left...
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where was/is mom dukes at and this kid bout to get his ass whooped in foster care.

• VIBE
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Yea sure, but the son doesn't realize the gravity of his decision... he's living with his grandma now, his dad is likely going for a while. Thats not whats Best for him. Its not like he made a rational decision, he tattle telled on some DARE ?

The son is 11, the father is the adult here, the responsible one is who it falls on to see the "gravity of the situation" and considering his father is dealing in the drug world and how easily ? can turn sour, it sounds as if his grandmother may be the best solution for now
  • VIBE
    Options

The reality is everyone can't make an honest living, whether you admit it or not. I bet you sing a different tune if one of your kids called CPS on you and claimed you were beating him, all because you ? him off for some reason or another. You don't know that mans situation enough to be judging what he doing.

The reality is he can make an "honest living", even w under the table work, I see many determined family men waiting for construction/landscape work.. the work is there, he chose the life that ? himself over.

And I wouldn't sing a diff tune, bc one is a lie, the other isn't.. I didn't "beat" him, so when he lies on me, that loyalty is different.. this kid didn't lie about anything, his father ? his own loyalty up to his own son.. he was loyal to the drugs and money..

it's absurd how an 11 yr old is blamed for this..

this is what happens when movies/tv glorify drug cartels/culture, we're all led to believe everyone who does this does it for the sake of their family when the reality of it is, like Walter White said, "did it for myself because I love it".. that is the truth abt this type of ? .

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The son did a great deed, loyalty to what's right and to the laws of Ma'at. The father was out of order and the only loyalty to was a guillotine coming down on his neck. Black folks want undying loyalty where they give their most utter undying loyalty to chaos and destruction.
  • Mastery
    Options
    All this tell me is that some of y'all was some soft as 11 year olds haha. Or raised different.

Single mother, 4 kids by the age of 20. I witnessed her doing all types of illegal ? growing up and I never once thought to call the cops. And she never had to ingrain loyalty in me, some ? you just knew not to do.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Justice is my mother and Law is my father.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It is what it is. He endangering his family's life having that where they rest their head. I have no emotional response. Its pretty matter of fact. He caused this ultimately. The "feelings" aspect is irrelevant he did what he did, there were consequences. Dont know why anyone would think you mess with heroin and ride off into the sunset untouched not how it works.