E3 2017 | June 13th - 17th

Options

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spidey looks awesome. Taking a lot of cues from the Batman games.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOW looks good
  • Karl.
    Options
    Spider-Man, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Anthem are best of Show so far imo.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn that Spiderman game looks dope. Not really my kinda ? , but I can't front on it.
  • Karl.
    Options
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im thinking Spider-man and ? of War are the highlights for me so far
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well the two games I was looking forward to sold me

gr6O6.gif
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    focus wrote: »
    ? looks dope. It's smart how they are handling the reboot.

I thought Kratos was Black tho

Wait...it's a reboot? How?

Its a reboot in location and gameplay only. They're not discarding gow 1-3 canon. Part of that teaser trailer showed someone knows where kratos comes from and that vase showed him with his blades.

To me thats a reboot, in the same way Resident Evil 4 was a reboot. The game is also only called '? of War'.

It and Spider-Man were the best things at Sonys conference for me.

DBZ out here showing Marvel how its done tho
  • Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sony show was wack. Days gone was the ? and GoW of course was dope. But all Sony games starting to look the same. Either some gigantic monsters vs little hero or some zombie or horror type game.
  • Da12RespectA
    Options
    Black Spider-Man was dope too
  • Da12RespectA
    Options
    Final fantasy fishing game B? Really?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? of War was the best for me. Liked the longer looks at Days Gone Spiderman and Detroit. Horizon/Uncharted DLC already preordered. SOTC looked good.

Inpatient looked good, but all the other VR stuff they couldve skipped. Brave Team didn't look bad though.

Surprised at no GT Sport. Was hoping to see some Dreams, but the screenshots theyve been dropping look great.

Weird that they had Ni No Kuni 2 and Everybody's Golf in the preshow but not during the actual show. Unless those were just clips from the stream I was watching. Both looked great.

Glad that they cut out a lot of the talking, but still felt like the show dragged with VR/Destiny/Call of Duty.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sony show was wack. Days gone was the ? and GoW of course was dope. But all Sony games starting to look the same. Either some gigantic monsters vs little hero or some zombie or horror type game.

Better than a bunch of indie games from Microsoft. Plus every game does the giant monster vs little hero
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    Think ? of war character is a descendant of kratos and not another kratos
  • Da12RespectA
    edited June 2017
    Options

Better than a bunch of indie games from Microsoft. Plus every game does the giant monster vs little hero

Every sony joint is the same fam. Yo final fantasy fishing b? Final fantasy fishing b? You can't be for real and on top of that a mouse game? Ms showed some interesting games like Metro, ? down (whenever it drops), cup head, anthem (fire) and a new system. Sony gave us fishing B............... fishing.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got what I wanted

GOW looks amped

Horizon: Zero Dawn DLC

Spider-Man looked dope

I'll be coppin Destiny 2

Days Gone By

The only thing I'm disappointed in is no The Last Us 2
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Every sony joint is the same fam. Yo final fantasy fishing b? Final fantasy fishing b? You can't be for real and on top of that a mouse game? Ms showed some interesting games like Metro, ? down (whenever it drops), cup head, anthem (fire) and a new system. Dony gave us fishing B............... fishing.

Metro and anthem are multiplatform. And you know you wont touch not one of those 20 something indie games ms showed. Not one game ms showcased showed the extra power the new xbox has that doesnt affect lighting and and shading. 4k is great but not everyone jas a 4k tv yet. The xbox x isnt worth buying for a extra 30% power over the pro which is worth biying if you dont have a 4k tv. Not enough of a grapical difference to justify a purchase. If you're just now hopping on the current gen systems tje sure that would make more sense to buy one.
  • vagrant-718
    Options

Every sony joint is the same fam. Yo final fantasy fishing b? Final fantasy fishing b? You can't be for real and on top of that a mouse game? Ms showed some interesting games like Metro, ? down (whenever it drops), cup head, anthem (fire) and a new system. Dony gave us fishing B............... fishing.

Sony got a vr they got to sell so of course final fantasy fishing. How is that diff from them bs Kinect games?

Metro and anthem is multiplat

So that leaves crackdown which ain't even that good and cuphead which is a indie game
  • Da12RespectA
    Options

Metro and anthem are multiplatform. And you know you wont touch not one of those 20 something indie games ms showed. Not one game ms showcased showed the extra power the new xbox has that doesnt affect lighting and and shading. 4k is great but not everyone jas a 4k tv yet. The xbox x isnt worth buying for a extra 30% power over the pro which is worth biying if you dont have a 4k tv. Not enough of a grapical difference to justify a purchase. If you're just now hopping on the current gen systems tje sure that would make more sense to buy one.

It's 40% more powerful and some of the indies were dope. But if it looks better and perform better on the XB I'm coppin. And none of those multiplatform games are going to look or play better than the XboX period. And also look at what it does for the older games. Graphic boost even for backwards compatible games and now even for the original Xbox games. Yo to each his own but MS is doing it this year. Some of them Dony titles they showed were multiplatform too. Don't forget about that.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? was wack. They need to go back to announcing kickstarters for highly requested games and get square to announce ? that ain't coming out til 2022 again to get the hype up.
  • vagrant-718
    Options

It's 40% more powerful and some of the indies were dope. But if it looks better and perform better on the XB I'm coppin. And none of those multiplatform games are going to look or play better than the XboX period. And also look at what it does for the older games. Graphic boost even for backwards compatible games and now even for the original Xbox games. Yo to each his own but MS is doing it this year. Some of them Dony titles they showed were multiplatform too. Don't forget about that.

If u about looking and performing better then you would get a PC
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options