E3 2017 | June 13th - 17th

Options

Comments

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sony show was wack. Days gone was the ? and GoW of course was dope. But all Sony games starting to look the same. Either some gigantic monsters vs little hero or some zombie or horror type game.

Better than a bunch of indie games from Microsoft. Plus every game does the giant monster vs little hero

Every sony joint is the same fam. Yo final fantasy fishing b? Final fantasy fishing b? You can't be for real and on top of that a mouse game? Ms showed some interesting games like Metro, ? down (whenever it drops), cup head, anthem (fire) and a new system. Dony gave us fishing B............... fishing.

Metro and anthem are multiplatform. And you know you wont touch not one of those 20 something indie games ms showed. Not one game ms showcased showed the extra power the new xbox has that doesnt affect lighting and and shading. 4k is great but not everyone jas a 4k tv yet. The xbox x isnt worth buying for a extra 30% power over the pro which is worth biying if you dont have a 4k tv. Not enough of a grapical difference to justify a purchase. If you're just now hopping on the current gen systems tje sure that would make more sense to buy one.

It's 40% more powerful and some of the indies were dope. But if it looks better and perform better on the XB I'm coppin. And none of those multiplatform games are going to look or play better than the XboX period. And also look at what it does for the older games. Graphic boost even for backwards compatible games and now even for the original Xbox games. Yo to each his own but MS is doing it this year. Some of them Dony titles they showed were multiplatform too. Don't forget about that.

Maybe 3 or 4 of those ms games were legit console exclusive. Anyway pc beats all and choosing between pro and one x is a matter of preference. I dont feel the extra power warrants a purchase. It means nothing to the gamer really just more room for the developers to work with. Again not a big enough leap in looks. If you buy hope you enjoy it for real
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some people expect way too much from these shows.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Anyone else think Detroit looks a little wack? Everyone is hyped for it but I just don't see why.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Crazy how CoD doesn't really get mentioned on the hype train anymore. This will be the first one I'll be copping in a few years though.
  • Karl.
    Options
    I wonder if Nintendo will come out and announce Beyond Good & Evil is a timed exclusive.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Anyone else think Detroit looks a little wack? Everyone is hyped for it but I just don't see why.

Stop
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Detroit isn't doing it for me. Just doesn't look very good.

Stop
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sony show was wack. Days gone was the ? and GoW of course was dope. But all Sony games starting to look the same. Either some gigantic monsters vs little hero or some zombie or horror type game.

Better than a bunch of indie games from Microsoft. Plus every game does the giant monster vs little hero

Every sony joint is the same fam. Yo final fantasy fishing b? Final fantasy fishing b? You can't be for real and on top of that a mouse game? Ms showed some interesting games like Metro, ? down (whenever it drops), cup head, anthem (fire) and a new system. Dony gave us fishing B............... fishing.

Sony got a vr they got to sell so of course final fantasy fishing. How is that diff from them bs Kinect games?

Metro and anthem is multiplat

So that leaves crackdown which ain't even that good and cuphead which is a indie game

The weird thing is they have much better VR games coming out in the near future. I don't know why they didn't showcase any of them.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Detroit isn't doing it for me. Just doesn't look very good.

Stop

Stop what? Having an opinion different to yours?

You're a Young Money fanatic. We clearly have different tastes.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Cant see much coming from Nintendo since it's only 25 minutes long.
  • Karl.
    Options
    and it's only about games being released in 2017.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Proper Pokémon and Metroid Prime 4 in development for Switch.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Mario 27th October
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Nintendo won for making the same IPs they always make. I mean I'm not saying they didn't win, but if making the next version of their first party games is all it takes for them to win, then they basically can never lose.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I hope ac origins doesn't do that experience the life of your acestor through virtual reality ? that they pulled with the other assassins creed games. none of that animus ? .
  • Karl.
    Options
    One thing Nintendo do better than Sony is not announcing games up to 10 years before release.
  • Karl.
    Options
    I hope ac origins doesn't do that experience the life of your acestor through virtual reality ? that they pulled with the other assassins creed games. none of that animus ? .

That's the story though.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Fallout vr looks dope.

? paying for mods tho.

VR experiencing the ugliest game of this generation.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Metroid: Samus Returns just announced for 3DS.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options