Eminem Exposed As Huge Racist That Switches Like A Frisco ? In An Aggressively Homosexual Manner

Options

Comments

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Did you know that after the Emancipation Proclamation was signed and the Union won the Civil War, many foolish negros stayed on the plantation?

Did you know that there were foolish negros that tried to run back to their plantations when Harriett Tubman tried to free them?

And they were slaves! So don't sit there and act like it's impossible for a handful of negros in the 21st Century with the opportunity to be millionaires to sign with Shady/Aftermath/Interscope, stand next to Eminem, and say "No no no he doesn't have a racist bone in his body."

You can't be that dumb.

Was this a reply to me or you speaking in general? If you were replying to me this still doesnt the answer my question i posted. I asked how everyone felt about those artist under him. You can be more direct. History lessons are for the ill informed ? you smarter than this. ? is lying if they say they dont listen to royce. Hes a part of phryme with premier so he also is a ? by association. Once again going by ic logic anyone affiliated is a ? especially with all the networking going on. So no fan likes any artist cause they all getting money from racist execs and ? . Sounds dumb right? But thats the concensus in this thread.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Em has been wack since 2003. For 14 years that muthafucka has been living off his first three albums. Jeezy, Ross, Kanye, Kendrick, T.I., and a good amount of rappers with less technical ability have better catalogs. That ? ain't arguable.

If you're in your mid/early 30's, chances are you ? wit Em in your HS years, when he was the "new, shiny toy" that rhymed Kurt Russell with love muscle. It was funny, it was different, and technically, it was impressive. It's not impressive anymore. Lupe has wowed me 10X more than Em ever has. Pharoahe Monch and Royce can also do what Em does while making it relevant to our everyday experience.

These "racist tapes" aren't the proverbial nail in the coffin. His degrading ability is. The racist tapes just reaffirms my belief that white people ain't ? .

Eminem is wack and has been for a long time. Stupid white people who don't know any better are the only reason he even has a modicum of relevancy present-day.

@Stew Now what, ? ?

Now what? That's your opinion :joy: u have that right to think that sir. TI, Jeezy, Ross, Kanye and Kendrick all will tell u he will wax their ass in the booth, fact(TI has held his own with him tho). And I will agree Monch and Royce have the skill to compete.

^^^Stans don't say that. This is what some of u ? need to realize. I am a reasonable Em fan, always have been.

IDGAF what ? say about his technical ability. No one said he wasn't technically gifted. What I'm saying is, it's never been enough to warrant this cult-like following he's amassed over the years.

I wasn't a person who's called you a Stan. I just don't believe that technical ability is enough to warrant a defense with such fervor over racism and a subpar discography.

I ain't in that ? "cult" bruh, cut it out. When you ask Royce and D12 about him being "racist" then we will talk because their opinion>>>yours until further notice lol

Got cats in here fully supporting Royce but callin Em a racist when they're damn near best friends. ? kinda ? .

I didn't say you were a part of the cult, ? . Read, son. You so adamant in making it seem like you're an objective Em fan that you're not even paying attention to what I actually said.

And you've been watching too many Sean Spicer interviews the way you go off on your own little tangents. Red herrings aplenty. "Well, well, uh, Royce ? wit him, so he must be ok!" Lol. Foh, ? . Do better, fammo.

How am I supposed to take your opinion, or anyone on this websites for that matter over Royce's? Honest question.

And do you support Royce?

Yeah. Royce is dope. I ? wit him, Slaughterhouse and a bunch of other ? Em is associated with. However, the fact that you hafta go to the lengths you do to defend this dude is extremely telling.

Your defense for Em right now is, literally, "He can't be racist. He has black friends."

I understand that you've been blessed with a zebra family an all that, but there are more ? white people than there are good ones.

If Em is one of the douches, so be it. His music still sucks whether he is or isn't.

:joy: u support a ? that's his good friend. Why are u talking to me. This is dumb, that makes u a hypocrite.

Hey guys I literally just told u I ? with the guy that's good friends with the racist rapper :joy:

You's a cornball ass ? for this ? ? . Foh. ? . I had no idea that you'd abandon all logic and reason for muthafuckin Eminem. Smh. Eminem, ? ? Really?

You lookin mad suspect right now with how you're carryin' on.

? avoided the whole point of the post. Wonder why :joy:
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Did you know that after the Emancipation Proclamation was signed and the Union won the Civil War, many foolish negros stayed on the plantation?

Did you know that there were foolish negros that tried to run back to their plantations when Harriett Tubman tried to free them?

And they were slaves! So don't sit there and act like it's impossible for a handful of negros in the 21st Century with the opportunity to be millionaires to sign with Shady/Aftermath/Interscope, stand next to Eminem, and say "No no no he doesn't have a racist bone in his body."

You can't be that dumb.

Other than stew who else said em isnt racist?
  • Stew
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    One of his freestyles:

But I may fight for ? rights, especially if they d--e is more of a knockout than Janay Rice. Play nice, b----h. I'll punch Lana Del Rey in the face twice like Ray Rice in broad daylight in plain sight of elevator surveillance, 'til the head is banging on the railing, then celebrate with the Ravens.

@bold ain't @stew a ravens fan?!? It all makes sense now.

:joy: @ the Ravens. We own them

z0jczsoc8l3u.gif

I'm owning all u ? in this thread :joy:

1 point win ain't owning us ravens past 10 years > redskins past 10 years

When's the last time yall beat us. Pre-season don't count.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The word racism does not exist to me, I feel sorry for you guys who obsess over that ? life must be pretty ? for you guys, people who hate other people because of their race also hate people of their own race too, do you know why that is? it's because their heart and souls are filled with hate hate hate it's that simple you simpletons.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Em has been wack since 2003. For 14 years that muthafucka has been living off his first three albums. Jeezy, Ross, Kanye, Kendrick, T.I., and a good amount of rappers with less technical ability have better catalogs. That ? ain't arguable.

If you're in your mid/early 30's, chances are you ? wit Em in your HS years, when he was the "new, shiny toy" that rhymed Kurt Russell with love muscle. It was funny, it was different, and technically, it was impressive. It's not impressive anymore. Lupe has wowed me 10X more than Em ever has. Pharoahe Monch and Royce can also do what Em does while making it relevant to our everyday experience.

These "racist tapes" aren't the proverbial nail in the coffin. His degrading ability is. The racist tapes just reaffirms my belief that white people ain't ? .

Eminem is wack and has been for a long time. Stupid white people who don't know any better are the only reason he even has a modicum of relevancy present-day.

@Stew Now what, ? ?

Now what? That's your opinion :joy: u have that right to think that sir. TI, Jeezy, Ross, Kanye and Kendrick all will tell u he will wax their ass in the booth, fact(TI has held his own with him tho). And I will agree Monch and Royce have the skill to compete.

^^^Stans don't say that. This is what some of u ? need to realize. I am a reasonable Em fan, always have been.

IDGAF what ? say about his technical ability. No one said he wasn't technically gifted. What I'm saying is, it's never been enough to warrant this cult-like following he's amassed over the years.

I wasn't a person who's called you a Stan. I just don't believe that technical ability is enough to warrant a defense with such fervor over racism and a subpar discography.

I ain't in that ? "cult" bruh, cut it out. When you ask Royce and D12 about him being "racist" then we will talk because their opinion>>>yours until further notice lol

Got cats in here fully supporting Royce but callin Em a racist when they're damn near best friends. ? kinda ? .

I didn't say you were a part of the cult, ? . Read, son. You so adamant in making it seem like you're an objective Em fan that you're not even paying attention to what I actually said.

And you've been watching too many Sean Spicer interviews the way you go off on your own little tangents. Red herrings aplenty. "Well, well, uh, Royce ? wit him, so he must be ok!" Lol. Foh, ? . Do better, fammo.

How am I supposed to take your opinion, or anyone on this websites for that matter over Royce's? Honest question.

And do you support Royce?

Yeah. Royce is dope. I ? wit him, Slaughterhouse and a bunch of other ? Em is associated with. However, the fact that you hafta go to the lengths you do to defend this dude is extremely telling.

Your defense for Em right now is, literally, "He can't be racist. He has black friends."

I understand that you've been blessed with a zebra family an all that, but there are more ? white people than there are good ones.

If Em is one of the douches, so be it. His music still sucks whether he is or isn't.

:joy: u support a ? that's his good friend. Why are u talking to me. This is dumb, that makes u a hypocrite.

Hey guys I literally just told u I ? with the guy that's good friends with the racist rapper :joy:

You's a cornball ass ? for this ? ? . Foh. ? . I had no idea that you'd abandon all logic and reason for muthafuckin Eminem. Smh. Eminem, ? ? Really?

You lookin mad suspect right now with how you're carryin' on.

? avoided the whole point of the post. Wonder why :joy:

The irony of accusing you of abadanoning all logic and reason, in a thread full of ? unintelligent troll posting that lacks logic, reason and common sense.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Serious question though. So how does everyone see all the artist signed to eminem? Slaughterhouse has a close relationship with em and crooked stay vouching for him on Twitter. Conway and WSG just signed to him. If Em being racist is common knowledge why would they sign to him when they could've went elsewhere for better deals? Using em for exposure didnt help slaughterhouse or that other white boy he signed. Both albums flopped hard as ? yet they loyal to him. Are they blinded by money? Overlooking his racism? Or truly forgive him for his past actions? Just going off the logic in this thread all these artist named and anyone affiliated with em is a ? . An answer without trolling would be great. Not taking sides, but ? spent pages trolling and ? on stew so ? need to get serious again about the topic.

Crooked I: "I think this dude is an incredible lyricist, but if you're racist, you get no support. If we support a racist, we cutting our own throat. If he's racist like that, he gotta fall to the side. I want to see him on TV publicly apologize to Black women."

^ this is what crook said about the situation after the tapes were published.

Styles: "His ? teeth should have been knocked out--thats my reaction. But all the Black people who are sucking his ? should be ashamed of themselves. If it was a black *****, they would have killed his ass. I can't say something too wrong 'cause he's on my label. If he apologizes, it'll be aight. If not, that's ? up."

Styles P said the above but a year later done the welcome to d-block track alongside Em for Jadas album.

So I guess inconsistencies are cool if money is involved?

Thanks for not trolling and actually answering the question.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ? Em, anyway I have oz's of strawberry sherbet for 150/zip.
    Grown right here in California.
    :# B)B)
  • Stew
    Options
    Serious question though. So how does everyone see all the artist signed to eminem? Slaughterhouse has a close relationship with em and crooked stay vouching for him on Twitter. Conway and WSG just signed to him. If Em being racist is common knowledge why would they sign to him when they could've went elsewhere for better deals? Using em for exposure didnt help slaughterhouse or that other white boy he signed. Both albums flopped hard as ? yet they loyal to him. Are they blinded by money? Overlooking his racism? Or truly forgive him for his past actions? Just going off the logic in this thread all these artist named and anyone affiliated with em is a ? . An answer without trolling would be great. Not taking sides, but ? spent pages trolling and ? on stew so ? need to get serious again about the topic.

Crooked I: "I think this dude is an incredible lyricist, but if you're racist, you get no support. If we support a racist, we cutting our own throat. If he's racist like that, he gotta fall to the side. I want to see him on TV publicly apologize to Black women."

^ this is what crook said about the situation after the tapes were published.

Styles: "His ? teeth should have been knocked out--thats my reaction. But all the Black people who are sucking his ? should be ashamed of themselves. If it was a black *****, they would have killed his ass. I can't say something too wrong 'cause he's on my label. If he apologizes, it'll be aight. If not, that's ? up."

Styles P said the above but a year later done the welcome to d-block track alongside Em for Jadas album.

So I guess inconsistencies are cool if money is involved?

He apologized, on wax.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Btw this isn't about em being racist. We way past that.

It's about him being a ? . Can u stans deny the evidence that has been presented?

In my defense im not a stan nor have i defended em. I did say its hard to refute the evidence of the ? ? .
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Btw this isn't about em being racist. We way past that.

It's about him being a ? . Can u stans deny the evidence that has been presented?

And again I ask
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    On a serious note, how can you even ? with wit person who made a track like ? ?

https://youtu.be/rUVPDJiaUlk

The most ear shutting song of all time. I would luv to see em stans defend that.

Bruh... what in th entire ? is this ? !?

• englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Also about why they sign to Em even if artists are flopping...

Slaughter flopped
    Yelawolf flopped

But they could rap in a lyrical format without interference from label heads forcing 5 pop singles per album (except when Em exec ? the second album).
    Guess they prefer to have the writing freedom (and access to a larger quality of producer than Indy labels due to funds).

Also I thought yela was exposed as having racist ? a couple years back + he always rocking the confederate flag in some manner.

Since Royce has sobered up his and crooks solo work has a different approach to their previous bodies of work (more vocal on societal issues rather than lyrical gun rhymes) maybe being under Em made them feel they had the exposure to reach a larger audience.

Which is somewhat true, due to anytime you do a shady artist mentioned it's always tagged with Ems name in the media (free promo).
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Englishdude is a top tier poster
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

Also about why they sign to Em even if artists are flopping...

Slaughter flopped
    Yelawolf flopped

But they could rap in a lyrical format without interference from label heads forcing 5 pop singles per album (except when Em exec ? the second album).
    Guess they prefer to have the writing freedom (and access to a larger quality of producer than Indy labels due to funds).

Also I thought yela was exposed as having racist ? a couple years back + he always rocking the confederate flag in some manner.

Since Royce has sobered up his and crooks solo work has a different approach to their previous bodies of work (more vocal on societal issues rather than lyrical gun rhymes) maybe being under Em made them feel they had the exposure to reach a larger audience.

Which is somewhat true, due to anytime you do a shady artist mentioned it's always tagged with Ems name in the media (free promo).

Royce the best rapper out. Sobering up made him a ? monster.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not going to sit here and say Em is wack. He's not wack. His music didn't age well but he's an entertaining dude on the mic.

As far as the racist stuff is concerned you gotta take into account what kind of muhfucka he was/is. I look at the totality of it all and I say that up until the Eminem Show he was just an angry dude in general.

90% of his albums were about ? his life is. Whatever he said about that black girl (if there was one) he said twice as much about his white wife and his white mama. Whom he has said numerous times that he wanted to ? and/or murder.

He was stereotypical white trash, he blamed his lack of success at the time on everybody else. He lashed out on records, it made him successful and now he probably wish he hasn't said all that ? but without saying it he wouldn't be as successful as he is.

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I'm also not trying to hear any ? from black rappers who have said ? just as bad as what Eminem said.

That double standard ? don't fly with me.

Some of your favorite rappers have even talked about killing and ? black children, ? on black babies, and all that but ? want to clutch their pearls over Eminem tapes.

Yeah he said it. It doesn't matter to me whether he was a teenager or an adult, he should be held responsible for his words but so should all these ? y'all love too.