Eminem Exposed As Huge Racist That Switches Like A Frisco ? In An Aggressively Homosexual Manner

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I'm not going to sit here and say Em is wack. He's not wack. His music didn't age well but he's an entertaining dude on the mic.

As far as the racist stuff is concerned you gotta take into account what kind of muhfucka he was/is. I look at the totality of it all and I say that up until the Eminem Show he was just an angry dude in general.

90% of his albums were about ? his life is. Whatever he said about that black girl (if there was one) he said twice as much about his white wife and his white mama. Whom he has said numerous times that he wanted to ? and/or murder.

He was stereotypical white trash, he blamed his lack of success at the time on everybody else. He lashed out on records, it made him successful and now he probably wish he hasn't said all that ? but without saying it he wouldn't be as successful as he is.

But when you put it that way you do have a point!!!!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    And I'm also not trying to hear any ? from black rappers who have said ? just as bad as what Eminem said.

That double standard ? don't fly with me.

Some of your favorite rappers have even talked about killing and ? black children, ? on black babies, and all that but ? want to clutch their pearls over Eminem tapes.

Yeah he said it. It doesn't matter to me whether he was a teenager or an adult, he should be held responsible for his words but so should all these ? y'all love too.

Stay on topic buddy
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ben Carson wouldn't call Donald Trump racist

Colin Powell wouldn't call George Bush racist

To a ? who benefits from the actions of a racist, thrre is little incentive for him to speak up. It would literally be buying the hand that feeds him. How is everyone in this thread understanding this very easy concept but one guy?

Louis Farrakhan said it best... some of you are like prostitutes. As long as youre getting your paycheck, you'll dance and smile and bend over for your racist proprietor.

Thats wat that lil ? stew doin
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    Em has been wack since 2003. For 14 years that muthafucka has been living off his first three albums. Jeezy, Ross, Kanye, Kendrick, T.I., and a good amount of rappers with less technical ability have better catalogs. That ? ain't arguable.

If you're in your mid/early 30's, chances are you ? wit Em in your HS years, when he was the "new, shiny toy" that rhymed Kurt Russell with love muscle. It was funny, it was different, and technically, it was impressive. It's not impressive anymore. Lupe has wowed me 10X more than Em ever has. Pharoahe Monch and Royce can also do what Em does while making it relevant to our everyday experience.

These "racist tapes" aren't the proverbial nail in the coffin. His degrading ability is. The racist tapes just reaffirms my belief that white people ain't ? .

Eminem is wack and has been for a long time. Stupid white people who don't know any better are the only reason he even has a modicum of relevancy present-day.

@Stew Now what, ? ?

Now what? That's your opinion :joy: u have that right to think that sir. TI, Jeezy, Ross, Kanye and Kendrick all will tell u he will wax their ass in the booth, fact(TI has held his own with him tho). And I will agree Monch and Royce have the skill to compete.

^^^Stans don't say that. This is what some of u ? need to realize. I am a reasonable Em fan, always have been.

IDGAF what ? say about his technical ability. No one said he wasn't technically gifted. What I'm saying is, it's never been enough to warrant this cult-like following he's amassed over the years.

I wasn't a person who's called you a Stan. I just don't believe that technical ability is enough to warrant a defense with such fervor over racism and a subpar discography.

I ain't in that ? "cult" bruh, cut it out. When you ask Royce and D12 about him being "racist" then we will talk because their opinion>>>yours until further notice lol

Got cats in here fully supporting Royce but callin Em a racist when they're damn near best friends. ? kinda ? .

I didn't say you were a part of the cult, ? . Read, son. You so adamant in making it seem like you're an objective Em fan that you're not even paying attention to what I actually said.

And you've been watching too many Sean Spicer interviews the way you go off on your own little tangents. Red herrings aplenty. "Well, well, uh, Royce ? wit him, so he must be ok!" Lol. Foh, ? . Do better, fammo.

How am I supposed to take your opinion, or anyone on this websites for that matter over Royce's? Honest question.

And do you support Royce?

Yeah. Royce is dope. I ? wit him, Slaughterhouse and a bunch of other ? Em is associated with. However, the fact that you hafta go to the lengths you do to defend this dude is extremely telling.

Your defense for Em right now is, literally, "He can't be racist. He has black friends."

I understand that you've been blessed with a zebra family an all that, but there are more ? white people than there are good ones.

If Em is one of the douches, so be it. His music still sucks whether he is or isn't.

:joy: u support a ? that's his good friend. Why are u talking to me. This is dumb, that makes u a hypocrite.

Hey guys I literally just told u I ? with the guy that's good friends with the racist rapper :joy:

You's a cornball ass ? for this ? ? . Foh. ? . I had no idea that you'd abandon all logic and reason for muthafuckin Eminem. Smh. Eminem, ? ? Really?

You lookin mad suspect right now with how you're carryin' on.

? avoided the whole point of the post. Wonder why :joy:

This ? is just sad. You're not even considering implicating logic into this dispute. You're repeatedly using the same statement. "Talk to Royce first/ you can't say ? until you talk to Royce". You're sound immature and ignorant as hell. Rather acknowledging the possibility of the situation, you're in automatic denial. You're rebuttal is equivalence to " I'm white and I'm not racist cause I have black friends", when that's irrelevant cause em always has been feeding him. You're grown ass man using child's rebuttal. But aye what I'm saying is irrelevant without rocyce chiming in right :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Em has been wack since 2003. For 14 years that muthafucka has been living off his first three albums. Jeezy, Ross, Kanye, Kendrick, T.I., and a good amount of rappers with less technical ability have better catalogs. That ? ain't arguable.

If you're in your mid/early 30's, chances are you ? wit Em in your HS years, when he was the "new, shiny toy" that rhymed Kurt Russell with love muscle. It was funny, it was different, and technically, it was impressive. It's not impressive anymore. Lupe has wowed me 10X more than Em ever has. Pharoahe Monch and Royce can also do what Em does while making it relevant to our everyday experience.

These "racist tapes" aren't the proverbial nail in the coffin. His degrading ability is. The racist tapes just reaffirms my belief that white people ain't ? .

Eminem is wack and has been for a long time. Stupid white people who don't know any better are the only reason he even has a modicum of relevancy present-day.

@Stew Now what, ? ?

Now what? That's your opinion :joy: u have that right to think that sir. TI, Jeezy, Ross, Kanye and Kendrick all will tell u he will wax their ass in the booth, fact(TI has held his own with him tho). And I will agree Monch and Royce have the skill to compete.

^^^Stans don't say that. This is what some of u ? need to realize. I am a reasonable Em fan, always have been.

IDGAF what ? say about his technical ability. No one said he wasn't technically gifted. What I'm saying is, it's never been enough to warrant this cult-like following he's amassed over the years.

I wasn't a person who's called you a Stan. I just don't believe that technical ability is enough to warrant a defense with such fervor over racism and a subpar discography.

I ain't in that ? "cult" bruh, cut it out. When you ask Royce and D12 about him being "racist" then we will talk because their opinion>>>yours until further notice lol

Got cats in here fully supporting Royce but callin Em a racist when they're damn near best friends. ? kinda ? .

I didn't say you were a part of the cult, ? . Read, son. You so adamant in making it seem like you're an objective Em fan that you're not even paying attention to what I actually said.

And you've been watching too many Sean Spicer interviews the way you go off on your own little tangents. Red herrings aplenty. "Well, well, uh, Royce ? wit him, so he must be ok!" Lol. Foh, ? . Do better, fammo.

How am I supposed to take your opinion, or anyone on this websites for that matter over Royce's? Honest question.

Yeah. Royce is dope. I ? wit him, Slaughterhouse and a bunch of other ? Em is associated with. However, the fact that you hafta go to the lengths you do to defend this dude is extremely telling.

Your defense for Em right now is, literally, "He can't be racist. He has black friends."

I understand that you've been blessed with a zebra family an all that, but there are more ? white people than there are good ones.

If Em is one of the douches, so be it. His music still sucks whether he is or isn't.

:joy: u support a ? that's his good friend. Why are u talking to me. This is dumb, that makes u a hypocrite.

Hey guys I literally just told u I ? with the guy that's good friends with the racist rapper :joy:

You's a cornball ass ? for this ? ? . Foh. ? . I had no idea that you'd abandon all logic and reason for muthafuckin Eminem. Smh. Eminem, ? ? Really?

This ? is just sad. You're not even considering implicating logic into this dispute. You're repeatedly using the same statement. "Talk to Royce first/ you can't say ? until you talk to Royce". You're sound immature and ignorant as hell. Rather acknowledging the possibility of the situation, you're in automatic denial. You're rebuttal is equivalence to " I'm white and I'm not racist cause I have black friends", when that's irrelevant cause em always has been feeding him. You're grown ass man using child's rebuttal. But aye what I'm saying is irrelevant without rocyce chiming in right :joy: :joy: :joy:

Cause your opinion is better than his right? :joy:
  • KamPushMe
    Options

@Stew Now what, ? ?

Is Royce your father?? Is that the only reference you have to bring about?? You stay having his name in your mouth lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options

@Stew Now what, ? ?

Is Royce your father?? Is that the only reference you have to bring about?? You stay having his name in your mouth lol

Nope but am I supposed to believe you? Who the ? are you?(I'll wait for this :joy:) Do you know him or are you just another ? on the Internet who has no idea who the hell he is and making assumptions
  • KamPushMe
    Options

@Stew Now what, ? ?

Nope but am I supposed to believe you? Who the ? are you?(I'll wait for this :joy:) Do you know him or are you just another ? on the Internet who has no idea who the hell he is and making assumptions

Like I stated earlier, is Royce your only reference?? So that's your rebuttal? Talk to a another ? ? ? can't even have concise argument witch o ? ass. Childish ass ? . Get Royce ? out mouth you're mouth you ? . Salty ass ?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Notice how Eminem declined after he was exposed tho. Seems like he didn't want to take Rap seriously after that.

And before somebody says I'm biased, circa 2004 I considered him to be a top rapper DOA. Not anymore obviously.

I think everybody in here was a huge Em fan at one point. Especially as kids because that's the demographic he was going after.

But it's crazy because I stopped ? with him outta nowhere around 2003-2004. Didn't even know about the ? tapes.

Just felt a disturbance in the force.

This how it was for me

Became a Em fan as a kid when i heard My Name Is being played on the radio.. ? with Guilty Conscious, Stan, Cleaning out my closet and a few other tracks after that but then his ? was just wack to me and I nevr understood how ? gave him that "GOAT" title
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    I wanna get an explanation on how thugga is considered ? but not eminem tho.

Stew or @nujerz84 can y'all explain that for me?
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this a re-up thread? didn't this ? happen already like ten years ago?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Is this a re-up thread? didn't this ? happen already like ten years ago?

You got a good memory lmaoo
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Notice how Eminem declined after he was exposed tho. Seems like he didn't want to take Rap seriously after that.

And before somebody says I'm biased, circa 2004 I considered him to be a top rapper DOA. Not anymore obviously.

I think everybody in here was a huge Em fan at one point. Especially as kids because that's the demographic he was going after.

But it's crazy because I stopped ? with him outta nowhere around 2003-2004. Didn't even know about the ? tapes.

Just felt a disturbance in the force.

This how it was for me

Became a Em fan as a kid when i heard My Name Is being played on the radio.. ? with Guilty Conscious, Stan, Cleaning out my closet and a few other tracks after that but then his ? was just wack to me and I nevr understood how ? gave him that "GOAT" title

See we were kids and thought his music was dope and funny, but as we grew up it became UN relatable and cringy.

As you said, I never understood why the gave him the goat title, these were grown men btw. I can't imagine being grown now and coping a D12 album, listening to bizarre talking about his grandmoms giving him head.

Their music was strictly for psychopaths and impressionable kids.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I wanna get an explanation on how thugga is considered ? but not eminem tho.

Stew or @nujerz84 can y'all explain that for me?

Because the White man is a natural ? ??
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    The only Eminem album that has aged well is the Eminem Show. MMLP is still good in terms of technical mc'ing but topic wise it just sounds dated as ? and immature as hell.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    funny thread is still funny
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew been trolling y'all for atleast 12 pgs.

Props on the plat push tho

OrangeSpecificEft.gif

Man don't say nothin I wanna see this get to 20 pages
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stopped ? with Em after Eminem Show. Couldnt stand when he'd make songs like Take My Ball. Worst ? ever.

Those old vintage freestyles are GOAT.

And not many mainstream rappers were flowing with that many multi's at that time gotta give credit where its due dude was spitting on another level in his prime just bc its more normal now doesnt mean he didnt influence a lot of the rappers that came after him.

Joe Budden stays praising him whenever brought up n everyone knows hes an elite lyricist.

Nas to Jay "eminem murdered u on your own ? "

He could rap with the best of them tho his catalogue has weakened thru the yrs i cant take anyone serious who says hes the best rapper of all time.

If somethin is racist tho gotta call it racist. He shouldnt get a pass but industry only care about money just issue a forced apology even if fake, word to beiber whos always around a group of black celebs.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    The only Eminem album that has aged well is the Eminem Show. MMLP is still good in terms of technical mc'ing but topic wise it just sounds dated as ? and immature as hell.

Because he was damn near 30 and still a moody teenager. No surprise he was huge with the MTV audience
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Because he was damn near 30 and still a moody teenager. No surprise he was huge with the MTV audience

Reason he's still a artist that sells well, his target audience has been teenagers who are rebelling against authority.

Curse words, immature views on topics and teenage angst Eminem still appeals to that core audience.

Once you age and mature you go back to the music and listen and think "damn I was a fan of that ? " and is laughable Em is one of those artists.

Yea technically his skill is still there but his lyrics haven't matured, the sells done that to him. It's the age old "if it ain't broke don't fix it" but if you want to keep the audience you built you age with it imo.

It's a progressive path. Can't still be talking bout ? mannequins and slaughtering orphans at 40+ years of age it sounds rediculous.