Eminem Exposed As Huge Racist That Switches Like A Frisco ? In An Aggressively Homosexual Manner

Options

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    He should've been Ja Rule status after those tapes leaked.

Bruh if the ? couldn't stop him being racist couldn't stop him

The ? ? up his money and forced him to apologize which led to him performing with Elton John at the Grammys.

I honestly think Em is ? . Both him and Dre have been suspect, jokes aside.

What straight dude you know

1. Dresses up as a woman with makeup on the regular

2. Shokeniff bare ass nh in every pic or video he does

3. Beefs on wax with every woman he's been in a "relationship" with

4. Has an obsession with ? people to the point you have to mention them in every song.

5. Over the top misogynistic.

6. Still has mommy issues at the age of 46, and he's not been living with her since late teens.

7. Let's fictional ? UK comedians shove their crotch and ass in your face in front of the world.

Hurts me to say, but there's definitely something wild mango going on with em, Dre and Bruce.

plus created a ? ? alter ego appearing on almost every one of his albums

man I always hated those ? ass skits

Daaaaam I forgot about ken keniff

Oh ? yea that was definitely not cool or funny. Even as a kid when I first heard it.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember we used to dog Eminem on this point back in the day on The Reason. Good times.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only way you can have the moral high ground on him is if you can say you never said anything racist towards non blacks. You never though some racist ? ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Barely ever listened to Em. I stopped listening to Em altogether before the racist tapes. His music dont grow with you, you outgrow his music.

With that said, you cant pay me to think Em aint racist and anyone defending him is embarassing him or herself.

Poor D12 and Dr Dre and 50 Cent and G-Unit and Royce and Nas and Jay-Z and all the other black rappers that's worked with him. They're all ? ! :joy:

Cmon stew u honestly don't think a grown man having "racist sessions" with his white friends is wrong?

He was not a teen btw

Ask Royce this question and get back to me. ? literally said Em saved his life. He racist tho :joy:
  • Stew
    Options
    So according to @stew, I can call blacks ? , call black women ? ? , call black people spear chuckers, but as long as I have a few black friends and work with blacks who all admit I never chill outside of work with them, I cant be a racist?

I never thought that that "i cant be a racist, I have black friends" ? actually worked.

I never said any of this. Stop it. When D12 tells u he's a racist then I'll believe it. U know why? Cause apparently those are his friends and they know him better than you and I. Right?
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that peckerwood, he was a dope emcee at one time, but i never saw what the big deal was about his ass. ? em.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are the actual links or articles about this ? . I did a simple google search and all the links are from years ago.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats with these Em threads all of sudden? He beem MIA for a minute
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got ? in here admitting to listen to a ? :joy:

Lmao you stan a racist tho
  • Stew
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Got ? in here admitting to listen to a ? :joy:

Lmao you stan a racist tho

Prove im a racist and a stan. Can't wait to see this. U might wanna listen to that song again before u go searching for my post. U been been talkin this ? now about TI and Em for a min. Post up ?
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Barely ever listened to Em. I stopped listening to Em altogether before the racist tapes. His music dont grow with you, you outgrow his music.

With that said, you cant pay me to think Em aint racist and anyone defending him is embarassing him or herself.

Poor D12 and Dr Dre and 50 Cent and G-Unit and Royce and Nas and Jay-Z and all the other black rappers that's worked with him. They're all ? ! :joy:

Cmon stew u honestly don't think a grown man having "racist sessions" with his white friends is wrong?

He was not a teen btw

Ask Royce this question and get back to me. ? literally said Em saved his life. He racist tho :joy:

I actually met royce before. couple of years ago. No ? .

Did I ask him? Nah.

50 also said Eminem saved his life. I'm not getting your point.

Was he in the wrong for doing the sessions or nah?

• Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Where are the actual links or articles about this ? . I did a simple google search and all the links are from years ago.

They're old articles. I'm just bringing up the discussion because it seems like a lot of people didn't know that it was a regular occurrence and not some clown ? he did once because he was mad at his imaginary "black girlfriend".

This fact has been swept under the rug.
  • Stew
    Options

He was not a teen btw

Did I ask him? Nah.

Yes and he admitted so and apologized. Why is it still a subject? Lol
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He was not a teen btw

Did I ask him? Nah.

Because he's the highest selling rapper of all time.

And I don't think he apologized because he was genuinely sorry, I think he apologized because it was the politically correct thing to do.

Ditto for apologizing to the ? community and doing that show with Elton John. It was the politically correct thing to do.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well,
    Nas did say that em was his "? friend"..
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas never worked with em
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

He was not a teen btw

Did I ask him? Nah.

Just wanted to start some ? tbh
  • chompollet
    Options
    Thats why i never liked that beat and not because of Eminem just because it was not good
  • chompollet
    Options
    They never rapped together.
  • Stew
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

He was not a teen btw

Did I ask him? Nah.

Because he's the highest selling rapper of all time.

And I don't think he apologized because he was genuinely sorry, I think he apologized because it was the politically correct thing to do.

Ditto for apologizing to the ? community and doing that show with Elton John. It was the politically correct thing to do.

That's your prerogative to think that way. I don't think the same.
  • Stew
    edited May 2017
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

Well,
    Nas did say that em was his "? friend"..

And I honestly believe if Nas felt like Em was a racist he wouldn't ? with him at all. He does, so....u all can hate all u want and keep getting mad :joy: