Eminem Exposed As Huge Racist That Switches Like A Frisco ? In An Aggressively Homosexual Manner

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    So according to @stew, I can call blacks ? , call black women ? ? , call black people spear chuckers, but as long as I have a few black friends and work with blacks who all admit I never chill outside of work with them, I cant be a racist?

I never thought that that "i cant be a racist, I have black friends" ? actually worked.

I never said any of this. Stop it. When D12 tells u he's a racist then I'll believe it. U know why? Cause apparently those are his friends and they know him better than you and I. Right?

Ain't no white friends in real life... they situational in how far they treat ur friendship

This is not true. I have white friends that will die for me. How does that make u feel? :joy:

Believe that if u want....u will bleeding out while they on the interstate headed home

So im supposed to believe my step mom is not gonna save me or my brothers cause she's white? :joy: ? your life ain't mine, u keep believing that dumb ? .

Bruh I forgot u mixed.... dem ur fans that's different. I'm a ? white folk gonna be my friend. U exempt in this debate

I'm not white tho(i said step mom), how does that make u feel? Lol and u didn't answer my questions.

Same thing ... whiteness married into ur fam ur opinion is polluted

Sounds like an excuse. So all white ppl racist? That's a yes or no question.

87.6 percent are....

This is ? and u know it. Don't talk to me about the subject. Carry on with your "all white ppl are racist" and live in a diff world than I do. Peace

lol u getting all upset. Im semi trollin but at the same time trying to get u to see the other side u defending against. Im not gonna have the same perspective as you homie. Like u said u have a white inlaw. She love yall and u love her and been around that whiteness and u comfortable. I dont have that experience. Im from a all black town where racism was real from white folk My family went thru the Tuskege experiment,Ive been called ? , Ive seen how white friends switch up on black folk. What Im saying is valid. U a black dude basically copping out and giving Ema pass for blatant racist ? . Its ur perrogative to like his music but the capin u doin in the thread is either u trolling, being out of touch, or coonin

? outta here, dude has big ass tattoo of his best friends name on his arm :joy: he's doing that for play? Prove it
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It's really impossible for a minority to be racist, because our hate/opinion of them has no real implications. Ice Cube is not racist, he is ranting.

Minorities are more racist against other minorities than anything else. It's pretty bad. I've met virtually no one who isn't guilty of some degree of racism. Ofc this has been ingrained in blacks due to years of systematic racism by whites.

As for Em, these tapes are terrible. But so is the music he's been putting out for about a decade. He could've genuinely made strides at making up for that ? if he actually talked about race relations in a substantive way in his music. But he doesn't, which makes those tapes look even worse. He'd rather stay on that rappity rap ? about homosexuality, Vicodin, assaulting women and ? . Can't ? with him.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    And don't mention shake that ass because that's essentially a nate song. We knew he wasn't on that ? ? .

He prolly forced Eminem to Rap about women and not men or ? 's.
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Remember when he came out the closet and tried to mask it as "comedy"?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=861dkpAv3Yw

Also in the Stan song, he basically made a song that a man was in love with him, and wanted to be with him and what not.

I think I'm on to something here
  • StreetRap
    StreetRap Members Posts: 416
    Options
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad he grew up and changed his ways.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Lol@ folks just realizing stew is a shady crackkka lover
    Inb4 gee

Shady crackkka loving housenigger ? u need to ? ya self supporting white supremacy & ya blk smh

? you quotin me for tubby??
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If someone beats woman, apologizes for it and also has a daughter, mom, sister and wife that he takes care of financially are they a woman beater?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has Eminem literally made one song for the hoes?

Like one song that lets you know he's even into women?

Superman
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

Superman

Doesn't he denounce women in that song? The song is about him not wanting to deal with women anymore. As is 95% of his catalog.

Wrong song.

Give me a new example.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    If someone beats woman, apologizes for it and also has a daughter, mom, sister and wife that he takes care of financially are they a woman beater?

Tookie was a reformed man, apologized to the families of his victims and helped gang members change their lives.

He still a murderer tho and got the death penalty
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Tookie was a reformed man, apologized to the families of his victims and helped gang members change their lives.

He still a murderer tho and got the death penalty

RIP Tookie Cuh...

Fucc Arnold Swarzeneggar or however you spell that ?
  • nujerz84
    Options

Superman

Doesn't he denounce women in that song? The song is about him not wanting to deal with women anymore. As is 95% of his catalog.

Wrong song.

Give me a new example.

Yeah its obvious by your reply, you're a ? idiot.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    StreetRap wrote: »
    How the heck does G757 only have 1 star?

These donkey mods allow these 2 ? ass ? @KnowReasonForPeace & @JonnyRoccIT 2 flag all my posts.....on the old ic that male stalking ? flagging for nothing ? would've got u banned but not on this new donkey ic..

Well if you would've met me at the va/nc state line you wouldnt have to worry about me flagging your ? ass. Take your ? eating somewhere else hoe ass ? .
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Superman

LMAO hell naw
  • nujerz84
    edited May 2017
    Options

Superman

LMAO hell naw

So he not talking about ? ? the entire song?

He didn't say "Don't get me wrong I love these Hoes"?

Or in the video there scenes with like 100 women all over him?

Obviously this is not enough to show he's into women.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

Superman

Wrong song.

Give me a new example.

You obviously never heard the song.

The song is about him not being a captain save a hoe and never going in a relationship again.

Give me a song that shows that he likes ? .

That does not include ? undertones or ? references.
  • Karl.
    edited May 2017
    Options

Superman

Wrong song.

Give me a new example.

You obviously never heard the song.

The song is about him not being a captain save a hoe and never going in a relationship again.

Give me a song that shows that he likes ? .

That does not include ? undertones or ? references.

Does 'Space Bound' fit your criteria?
  • Karl.
    Options
    Love the way you lie?