LeBron James Home Vandalized With Racial Slurs

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    The last three times I've heard Jason Whitlock speak he's been going against black people in front of white people for white people. LeVar ball Charlemagne. And now LeBron.

That's what he does for a living.. his career is built on tearing down black athletes in front of whites
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »
    Reggie Miller's house was burned down in indiana.

Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf home was burned down too as well
  • Trillfate
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    The last three times I've heard Jason Whitlock speak he's been going against black people in front of white people for white people. LeVar ball Charlemagne. And now LeBron.

That's what he does for a living.. his career is built on tearing down black athletes in front of whites
    8:57

"Lebrons staff of flunkies will clean it up"

"Whoever did this, black, white or latino......."

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Seen this story on social media. White sports fans are the worst.

"Just because someone sprayed "? " on his gate, doesn't mean he can talk about racism!"

Jason Whitlock said this same ? today
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Fat ? Whale lookin muhfucker got the nerve to wear an Omar shirt, B.

1aoiqp.jpg
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol watch all these "don't punish rich ppl for their success"-ass conservatives co-sign Whitlock tho
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Man..................................

Hate is a strong word. A very strong word............

I don't hate Jason Whitlock but I really hate the stupid ? that comes out of this guys mouth most of the time. I honestly think if I met him in person I would curse this guy out.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? shouldnt have been born
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

I dont wanna ever hear bout stephan a smith "coonin" as long as that fat ? ass ? ..actually i cant even call him a ? anymore, that fat ? ass ? is still on tv, props to chris for speaking real talk, ? even colin knew coonlock was on some ?
  • Trillfate
    Options

Even right wing Colin was against Fatlock!
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

I dont wanna ever hear bout stephan a smith "coonin" as long as that fat ? ass ? ..actually i cant even call him a ? anymore, that fat ? ass ? is still on tv, props to chris for speaking real talk, ? even colin knew coonlock was on some ?

I know this may be asking for bad karma, but if this fat, faggy ? died tomorrow the black community should rejoice.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am curious if Whitlock would have the same stance of it not being racist if somebody painted "Jew Go Home" on the front gate of Barbara Streisand (or any other famous Jewish person) house....props to Broussard for not backing down on Jason "This Is My Show" Whitlock
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Unless OJ got paroled theres nothing to worry about in Brentwood "

I hate fatlock with a passion
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

There's levels to this ?

Stephen A tries too hard to look tough on TV while throwing cacs a bone; winds up going overboard and spouting coonery as a result.

Jason Whitlock.......fundmentally has some kind of weird pathos loathing complex against gifted black athletes who can run like he never will. Like he'll try to spin it as "being against the thugs" but why else would a fat sportswriter write a article criticizing Serena Williams for her WEIGHT?

That Charlemagne joke about the stairs is dead-on accurate
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Whitlock is saying because he has money that means racism doesn't affect him, and it shouldn't affect LeBron.

1. Let's not make assumptions about what he means. Let's just listen to the actual words the man said.
    2. Even if that's what he IS saying...that's clearly not true. Lebron has money...and racism still jus showed up at his front gate.

What am I missing here?

I didn't assume anything. Those were his words. LeBron has money so racism shouldn't bother him. That's literally what he's saying.

Serious question. Do you know what 'literally' means?

What he LITERALLY said was 'Lebron's comment about 'No matter how rich you, no matter how famous you are, it's tough being black in America...that's a lie.'

Again, what am I missing here?
  • Trillfate
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Whitlock is saying because he has money that means racism doesn't affect him, and it shouldn't affect LeBron.

1. Let's not make assumptions about what he means. Let's just listen to the actual words the man said.
    2. Even if that's what he IS saying...that's clearly not true. Lebron has money...and racism still jus showed up at his front gate.

What am I missing here?

I didn't assume anything. Those were his words. LeBron has money so racism shouldn't bother him. That's literally what he's saying.

Serious question. Do you know what 'literally' means?

What he LITERALLY said was 'Lebron's comment about 'No matter how rich you, no matter how famous you are, it's tough being black in America...that's a lie.'

Again, what am I missing here?

Uh oh. Here he comes, guys. Mr. Devil's Advocate in the flesh.

It's been awhile, sir. How's the fam?

Lol @Monk must be on vacation
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options