• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    qawshun wrote: »
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Monizzle the schtick is tired breh.

Anything Tidal related you go on these tireless rants.

From one CT brethren to the next.

Shut the ? up.

I hope Carter 5 is a Tidal exclusive so he can get a double fix on his favorite things: Wayne and Tidal.

His head will probably explode

I'll probably cancel my subscription if it is

Why

I don't ? with sukka mc's. I wouldn't really cancel but his ass wouldn't get a steam from me
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shut the ? up.

I hope Carter 5 is a Tidal exclusive so he can get a double fix on his favorite things: Wayne and Tidal.

Why

I don't ? with sukka mc's. I wouldn't really cancel but his ass wouldn't get a steam from me

I feel you loud and clear fam, but if he took it back to C2 Wayne?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read an article that says the album is actually Blueprint 4.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »

The fact that this fake akademics said ppl aren't gonna go out and buy it let me know not to take him seriously

Yeah Jay Z normally does gold in physical copies in a week consistently ,people speak on him like he putting bricks or something.

That's why i don't get why he is using the cheat code when pre MCHG he got all his joints to gold then plat without having to cook the books.

I've explained to you 100 times why and you still don't understand??? If he wasn't losing a million in illegal downloads he wouldn't do this becuz he would go plat first week every joint out but the fact that every album he's dropped has gone plat but he had never gone plat the first week becuz of alot of bootlegs the ? found a workaround....

What about that is hard to understand??? And how you cooking the books when the description of going plat is to sell a million and he sold a million he's literally going by the description of the book and the ppl that write the book agree that's why it works ?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read an article that says the album is actually Blueprint 4.

Post it
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shut the ? up.

Why

I feel you loud and clear fam, but if he took it back to C2 Wayne?

Dude too ignorant for me, he has no substance in his music imo. Even on young Chris last tape all i got from his verse is he's dealing with a chick that sniff coke. Being that he's so influential i can't respect him pushing that on people. That's just my latest gripe with dude
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joey Bada$$, Wale Think Jay-Z's "4:44" Is The 4th Blueprint Album
    Posted by Matt F, Jul 5, 2017 at 08:01pm
    Tim P. Whitby/Getty Images
    Paul Morigi/Getty Images
    Joey Bada$$ and Wale agree on a theory.
    Jay-Z's new album 4:44 has been all the talk for the better part of a week in the hip-hop industry, so it was only a matter of time before the conspiracy theories started to arise.

Joey Bada$$ has one such theory, which is that 4:44 is actually Jay's 4th Blueprint album.

I think I figured it out... 4:44 is the 4th Blueprint.

— BADMON (@joeyBADASS) July 3, 2017
    Wale chimed in with a Twitter reply to agree with this assertion, although he has a caveat to add to it.

I said the same thing . BUT bp all had upbeat/club ? .. I feel like this is jayz gettin his "truthfully I Wan rap like common sense" on

— Wale (@Wale) July 4, 2017
    Other social media users voiced their opinions as well, which varied in their levels of credulity, but were all pretty interesting nonetheless.

He said he woke up at 4:44 to write the title track badmon

— Eddie Brancale (@EddieBrancale) July 3, 2017
    Also the number four is very important to him Beyoncé also has n album named "4" .. ppl try to put the devil on him all the time smh

— Wale (@Wale) July 4, 2017
    444 is 666 up side down

— Mar Adams (@itsmarboi513) July 3, 2017
    4:44 = Blueprint 4

— Vince Valholla (@VinceValholla) July 2, 2017
    He said it's the time he woke up to write the title track, but his wedding is also on the 4th & he and Beyonce were both born on the 4th.

— Angel
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Jay going after that beatles record, how many more he got to go?

Beatles got 19. Don't know if he has 7 albums in him unless he releases all that unreleased ? posthumously like Pac.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Beatles got 19. Don't know if he has 7 albums in him unless he releases all that unreleased ? posthumously like Pac.

He only needs 2 more, getcha math up fam.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just make a pros amd cons of jayz album deals thread.
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

The fact that this fake akademics said ppl aren't gonna go out and buy it let me know not to take him seriously

Yeah Jay Z normally does gold in physical copies in a week consistently ,people speak on him like he putting bricks or something.

That's why i don't get why he is using the cheat code when pre MCHG he got all his joints to gold then plat without having to cook the books.

Do you know how much he made selling the album to sprint?
    He shouldn't have done the deal to please ? like you?
    He found a very lucrative way to sell his albums before they even drop and you are still confused about why he's doing it.
    He's doing it because of what they did to the cold crush brothers!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

He only needs 2 more, getcha math up fam.

Jay has 13 number 1 album. Beatles got 19. That's 7 to pass them.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? just look at rappers like they do NBA players it's ok when you getting ? and ppl around you are controlling things but when you control yo own ? and your own outcomes now everything needs a asterisk becuz you took control instead of being controlled..... Jay found one company to buy a million copies of his album and ? expect him to turn that down so he can sell 600,000 first week and have it bootlegged another 400,000 becuz cheating yourself it's more respected..... You new ? hustle backwards smh

I have no issue with Jay starting tidal and making business moves with sprint. I know jay could easily go gold with physical units and will be plat in minimum of 2 weeks. But this deal is like an NBA players endorsement giving them 20 points per game as a base stat for the entire season.

I respect the Sprint deal and the higher valuation it gave tidal. I can't respect the RIAA allowing Jay to go plat off a company buying a million units as a head start in sales data for a party they do business with.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beatles overrated and swaggaless

I know you're joking but I always see Paul McCartney rockin sneakers and pulling em off surprising well. At his age you'd expect him to just be rockin the $20 white new balance joints that all old white guys rock
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

@GetoBoy nobody wins when the family feuds. Support Jay by buying 4:44 on I Tunes my ? .
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bonus tracks just leaked
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mike030270
    mike030270 Members Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Options
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭