Dope Mc or Wack Rapper part 5 Gucci Mane

Options

Comments

• x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    P. Town wrote: »
    Y'all gotta realize some of these dudes will call Gucci wack with the same mouth they call somebody like NORE dope with.

nore over gucci anyday tho
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope Mc
    Y'all gotta realize some of these dudes will call Gucci wack with the same mouth they call somebody like NORE dope with.

Gwop has accomplish way more then nore in a shorter time
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope Mc
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    pachá12 wrote: »
    Seems like most the comments are being made without having really listened to Gucco's catalog. Making statements based on singles...

FOH. Like that ? was rapping any better on the album cut then he was on the singles.

tenor.gif

You're proving my point. Anyone that has really listened to him, knows he's dope. You don't like him, okay, then its not for you. Just don't be surprised when someone refutes the negative. Give me the criteria of a dope MC and with the exception of a classic album, Gucci would check the boxes.

Lyrical Ability - ? No

Flow - Nope

Subsistence/Content - Hell No

I don't think you need be a wordsmith to have a classic album. Master P (imo) got 3 Ice Cream man, Ghetto D, and Tha Last Don, and he an average MC at best. But he a ? lyrical genius compared to Gucci.

Uninformed opinion. I love P, but stop. Like I said, its easy to tell that you don't listen to him.

Get outta feelings ? . I've heard plenty of Gucci music. I stopped listening back in 12/13 cuz well........that ? is wack.

Seems like most the comments are being made without having really listened to Gucco's catalog. Making statements based on singles...

FOH. Like that ? was rapping any better on the album cut then he was on the singles.

tenor.gif

You're proving my point. Anyone that has really listened to him, knows he's dope. You don't like him, okay, then its not for you. Just don't be surprised when someone refutes the negative. Give me the criteria of a dope MC and with the exception of a classic album, Gucci would check the boxes.

Lyrical Ability - ? No

Flow - Nope

I don't think you need be a wordsmith to have a classic album. Master P (imo) got 3 Ice Cream man, Ghetto D, and Tha Last Don, and he an average MC at best. But he a ? lyrical genius compared to Gucci.

But I have a hard time respecting the opinion of a person saying Gucci is wack even though he actually puts in work as an artist, has a career that has lasted over a decade successfully (commercially and underground), writes his own raps, has the delivery, charisma, good beat selection

"writes his own raps" - I hope he ain't paying nobody else for them wack ass bar

"good beat selection" - The only thing that's good about him.

tenor.gif

Lyrical Ability - ? No

Flow - Nope

top 5 most influential artist in Rap, PERIOD, but then reels of three ? Master P albums as classics. What the ? are you talking about???

So he influenced a bunch of wack no talent-having mumble rappers like him also. ? influenced Neo-Nazis and Skinheads after him also, but no one in there right mind would call that good either.

Master P (in any conceivable way legacy, impact, career, discography)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>muthafuckin Gucci Mane
    You think Gucci is a mumble rapper?

Yup. Every time I hear that ? rap all I hear is this ?

ay78ceix5qra.jpg

That's just that ? drawl. He can't help that *shrugs* Young Thug, Fetty Wap, and Future mumble. I bet you think Rich Boy mumbles too
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper

Nore has classics under his belt....gucci doesn't even have a good album.....try again
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper

haa how is that
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    R2_163 wrote: »
    If you lean more towards East Coast Rap or another region, Gucci probably isnt for you. You dont like southern rap, aint for you. Dont like the subject matter of stuntin and trappin, aint for you. Its all in what you want out your music. I think only idiots believe the Vin Staples hype, I've heard Summertime whatever the ? and it was terrible. But at least I gave it a shot. ? talkin about Gucci wack and have only heard Lemonade and Waisted.

? you talking about?

outkast luda juve Ti killer mike ceelo green isiah rashad scarface Krit etc . All of these southern rappers are dope. you know what's the difference between them and gwop? they know how to rap.

Pusha t spits dope dealing type ? , fab spits stuntin type ? . Don q spits that trap ? . your man is wack, plain and simple.

All does rappers have an east coast style STOP BEEN BIAS

..huh?

outkast luda juve Ti killer mike ceelo green isiah rashad scarface Krit

you're saying these rappers rap like they're from the east coast? Ugk sounds like east coast ? too?

yo, you southern ? are something else smh. Some of ya'll will not claim any of your spitters who can actually put two syllables together. That wack ? is in ya'll essence.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you never took 125 to 200 you probably ain't gon like Gucci.
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Dope Mc
    If you lean more towards East Coast Rap or another region, Gucci probably isnt for you. You dont like southern rap, aint for you. Dont like the subject matter of stuntin and trappin, aint for you. Its all in what you want out your music. I think only idiots believe the Vin Staples hype, I've heard Summertime whatever the ? and it was terrible. But at least I gave it a shot. ? talkin about Gucci wack and have only heard Lemonade and Waisted.

? you talking about?

outkast luda juve Ti killer mike ceelo green isiah rashad scarface Krit etc . All of these southern rappers are dope. you know what's the difference between them and gwop? they know how to rap.

Pusha t spits dope dealing type ? , fab spits stuntin type ? . Don q spits that trap ? . your man is wack, plain and simple.

All does rappers have an east coast style STOP BEEN BIAS

..huh?

outkast luda juve Ti killer mike ceelo green isiah rashad scarface Krit

you're saying these rappers rap like they're from the east coast? Ugk sounds like east coast ? too?

yo, you southern ? are something else smh. Some of ya'll will not claim any of your spitters who can actually put two syllables together. That wack ? is in ya'll essence.

Ugk was not on tha list originally goofy bao
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    Dope Mc
    bck145 wrote: »

Nore has classics under his belt....gucci doesn't even have a good album.....try again

Name a rapper nore put on frm ny better yet name a rapper he put on frm his hood post this anonymous classic you claim cuz if I remember Capone>Nore
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Wack Rapper

Name a rapper nore put on frm ny better yet name a rapper he put on frm his hood post this anonymous classic you claim cuz if I remember Capone>Nore

You probably couldn't even say a Capone bar off the top of your head.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope Mc
    Gucci mane listen to my own worst enemy im a satanist so gucci lyrics are deep to me because im in a realm of evil..u gota feel me..listen to that song
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope Mc

You right..Nore is like a hammer that you hold in your hand...he makes hits
  • P. Town
    Options
    Dope Mc

Subjective. Cause I've never heard a classic Nore album.
  • P. Town
    Options
    Dope Mc
    Stew wrote: »
    Haha all the feelings. If it aint your thing, really aint your thing then you should be content listening to whatever you like. If you dont listen to dude why go on and on about him? Jealousy and insecurity make yall more worried about whoyou "dont" like more than who you supposedly do. Yall aint doing nothing but exposing and embarrassing yourselves.

Who u talkin about. @ them like a man

@Stew

Explain cause I have no problem admitting to hating. I openly admit to hating the Cowboys, eagles, Giants, Yankees and red Sox but Gucci Mane? :joy:

He is the one dude that has dissed the 2 rappers you would die for. Come on now.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    Haha all the feelings. If it aint your thing, really aint your thing then you should be content listening to whatever you like. If you dont listen to dude why go on and on about him? Jealousy and insecurity make yall more worried about whoyou "dont" like more than who you supposedly do. Yall aint doing nothing but exposing and embarrassing yourselves.

@Stew

Explain cause I have no problem admitting to hating. I openly admit to hating the Cowboys, eagles, Giants, Yankees and red Sox but Gucci Mane? :joy:

He is the one dude that has dissed the 2 rappers you would die for. Come on now.

I don't even know what you're talkin about to be honest. I thought u were gonna show me proof of me hating. Figures you'd go the IC route.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Wack Rapper

Subjective. Cause I've never heard a classic Nore album.

Masterpiece group album with the War Report. I don't think he has a solo masterpiece.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Gucci oversaturated himself, preventing him from having that one album that is commonly viewed as a classic (ie. Illmatic, ? , Ready to Die etc...)

Bruh, in order to have an album on par with Illmatic, ? , or Ready to Die you have t be able to rap. What this muthafucka said is basically analogous to saying, "I win on Iron Chef," but a muthafucka doesn't even know how to cook. These Millennials and their definition of what qualifies as a dope rapper is utterly amazing to me.

Again, thats you're opinion. I still don't know how someone who can't rap be one of the most sought after artist in the past decade? Y'all keep saying he can't rap, I suggested a song, no one came back with anything. That MC Hammer verse is one of his worst verses, but he made up for that on FreeBricks.
    ? talkin about Gucci wack and have only heard Lemonade and Waisted.

Lemonade is a trash dude. As far as that other song, I literally have better ? to do with my time, (like finding dope ass Ohmibod ? movies with pretty large breasted women,) than waste it on listening to a wack ass Gucci Mane song.

Do you. You callin somebody trash with jokes that cant even get off the runway...

Ross can't rap...hes asked to do collabs.....birdman and diddy can't rap...they both sought after at one time

Your excuses are ? poor....ppl in here telling you why he's a clown and you stay on some ? that doesn't define him as to why you would think he's a good mc

I don't care either way how this thread or poll goes but you lying like ? for no reason.

Diddy nor Birdman was ever sought after for rapping. Diddy was sought after for some executive producer type ? but never rapping.

I just don't know why you even brought up ? Birdman. People put that ? on a song cause he was at one point seen as a rich cool ? who could help them get a song with lil Wayne when he was hot. Outside of that ? nobody sought Birdman.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I think Gucci oversaturated himself, preventing him from having that one album that is commonly viewed as a classic (ie. Illmatic, ? , Ready to Die etc...)

Bruh, in order to have an album on par with Illmatic, ? , or Ready to Die you have t be able to rap. What this muthafucka said is basically analogous to saying, "I win on Iron Chef," but a muthafucka doesn't even know how to cook. These Millennials and their definition of what qualifies as a dope rapper is utterly amazing to me.

Again, thats you're opinion. I still don't know how someone who can't rap be one of the most sought after artist in the past decade? Y'all keep saying he can't rap, I suggested a song, no one came back with anything. That MC Hammer verse is one of his worst verses, but he made up for that on FreeBricks.

Lemonade is a trash dude. As far as that other song, I literally have better ? to do with my time, (like finding dope ass Ohmibod ? movies with pretty large breasted women,) than waste it on listening to a wack ass Gucci Mane song.

Do you. You callin somebody trash with jokes that cant even get off the runway...

Ross can't rap...hes asked to do collabs.....birdman and diddy can't rap...they both sought after at one time

Your excuses are ? poor....ppl in here telling you why he's a clown and you stay on some ? that doesn't define him as to why you would think he's a good mc

I don't care either way how this thread or poll goes but you lying like ? for no reason.

Diddy nor Birdman was ever sought after for rapping. Diddy was sought after for some executive producer type ? but never rapping.

I just don't know why you even brought up ? Birdman. People put that ? on a song cause he was at one point seen as a rich cool ? who could help them get a song with lil Wayne when he was hot. Outside of that ? nobody sought Birdman.

The biggest rapper at the time made a whole album with him....ppl wanted him because he was rich and cool.....is that not similar to why someone would want Gucci on a song? Ain't no one putting a Gucci feature on their ? because they think he would body his verse or add anything to the song

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Stew

Explain cause I have no problem admitting to hating. I openly admit to hating the Giants, Yankees ? :joy:

Well hate you too Bruh
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

The biggest rapper at the time made a whole album with him....ppl wanted him because he was rich and cool.....is that not similar to why someone would want Gucci on a song? Ain't no one putting a Gucci feature on their ? because they think he would body his verse or add anything to the song

Either you was lying just to further your point on Gucci or you was just flat out wrong.

Take your pick.

I don't care either way.
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper

The ? does that have anything to do w/ weather your a dope MC or not.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Dope Mc

@Stew

I don't even know what you're talkin about to be honest. I thought u were gonna show me proof of me hating. Figures you'd go the IC route.

He dissed ti an u upset
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Dope Mc
    We think he can rap ..i hate soccer but its a sport