Dope Mc or Wack Rapper part 5 Gucci Mane

Options
power_wisdom
power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2017 in The Reason
U-? was Dope, but Fetty, French and Nikki was wack. But how do you feel about Gucci. He put in alot of work, but he's not for everybody. What you think?

Dope Mc or Wack Rapper part 5 Gucci Mane 66 votes

Dope Mc
42%
leftcoastkevinfamous114aneed123double0sugeTHE_R_P. Townemaculateplat-grillz1982Cutler 26 INT's LOL!franknittiIbexits....JOHN BCashmoneyDuxtrilladelicJonnyRoccITHerbalVaporCapersAggieLean.MARIO_DROblackgod813Go figure 28 votes
Wack Rapper
57%
OhMarsAlpha_Ambition dwade2065th Letterusmarin3jonopower_wisdomJusDre313achewon87StewMECCA1000illedoutCJillestni99ainneKwan DaiL.O.S.T.nujerz84WeazelShizlanskyNah Son 38 votes

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was gonna say wack but if UGod got voted dope Gucci deserves props too
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    wack
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

giphy.gif

• pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope Mc
    If there was a checklist for an MC, Gucci would check all the boxes, like it or lump it...
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    Talentless
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    Beats been carrying that ?
  • kingtob330
    kingtob330 Members Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • pachá12
    Options
    Dope Mc
    Seems like most the comments are being made without having really listened to Gucco's catalog. Making statements based on singles...
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope Mc
    The nerv of you ?
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Ugod?, way better than Gucci, easily.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    Somebody give me a Gucci album to put up for Classic Or Not
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    pachá12 wrote: »
    Seems like most the comments are being made without having really listened to Gucco's catalog. Making statements based on singles...

FOH. Like that ? was rapping any better on the album cut then he was on the singles.

tenor.gif
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper
    Stew wrote: »

The_state_vs_radric_davis_cover.jpg
  • pachá12
    Options
    Dope Mc

FOH. Like that ? was rapping any better on the album cut then he was on the singles.

tenor.gif

You're proving my point. Anyone that has really listened to him, knows he's dope. You don't like him, okay, then its not for you. Just don't be surprised when someone refutes the negative. Give me the criteria of a dope MC and with the exception of a classic album, Gucci would check the boxes.
  • Stew
    Options
    Wack Rapper

tenor.gif

You're proving my point. Anyone that has really listened to him, knows he's dope. You don't like him, okay, then its not for you. Just don't be surprised when someone refutes the negative. Give me the criteria of a dope MC and with the exception of a classic album, Gucci would check the boxes.

Chicken talk 1…ice attack 1&2… the movie 1… the movie 3D, hard 2 ? , trap back 1… those his best works imo

Why did u just GOAT this after saying the bold?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope Mc

tenor.gif

Chicken talk 1…ice attack 1&2… the movie 1… the movie 3D, hard 2 ? , trap back 1… those his best works imo

Replace album with project
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper

tenor.gif

Lyrical Ability - ? No

Flow - Nope

Subsistence/Content - Hell No

I don't think you need be a wordsmith to have a classic album. Master P (imo) got 3 Ice Cream man, Ghetto D, and Tha Last Don, and he an average MC at best. But he a ? lyrical genius compared to Gucci.

• pachá12
    Options
    Dope Mc

tenor.gif

Thats his opinion. Those are good tapes. I believe the request was to post one of his albums for clsssic or not, as if he didn't have any. I think Gucci oversaturated himself, preventing him from having that one album that is commonly viewed as a classic (ie. Illmatic, ? , Ready to Die etc...). Bit that doesn't mean that he doesn't have cladsic material spread through out is career. I GOAT'd someone else countering the negative.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack Rapper

tenor.gif

Lyrical Ability - ? No

Flow - Nope

I don't think you need be a wordsmith to have a classic album. Master P (imo) got 3 Ice Cream man, Ghetto D, and Tha Last Don, and he an average MC at best. But he a ? lyrical genius compared to Gucci.

Yeah Gucci has zero ability as a rapper.....listening to his music is really difficult and definitely not enjoyable
  • Stew
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Wack Rapper

tenor.gif

Thats his opinion. Those are good tapes. I believe the request was to post one of his albums for clsssic or not, as if he didn't have any. I think Gucci oversaturated himself, preventing him from having that one album that is commonly viewed as a classic (ie. Illmatic, ? , Ready to Die etc...). Bit that doesn't mean that he doesn't have cladsic material spread through out is career. I GOAT'd someone else countering the negative.

Gotcha
  • pachá12
    Options
    Dope Mc

tenor.gif

Lyrical Ability - ? No

Flow - Nope

Uninformed opinion. I love P, but stop. Like I said, its easy to tell that you don't listen to him. Thats you. But I have a hard time respecting the opinion of a person saying Gucci is wack even though he actually puts in work as an artist, has a career that has lasted over a decade successfully (commercially and underground), writes his own raps, has the delivery, charisma, good beat selection and street cred oh and is top 5 most influential artist in Rap, PERIOD, but then reels of three ? Master P albums as classics. What the ? are you talking about???