Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    The bulls were not a super team.

dxemfp7ogyi9.jpg

whole top row full of bums besides kukoc,bottom row everybody besides jordan & pippen(barely) were role,players and rodman was 35-36

80's Lakers,C's current warriors super teams

So you gonna tell me that having Randy Brown and John Salley didnt make them a super team?

Nah but for real, I'm not holding the 90s bulls to todays standards for super teams, but im comparing them to teams in their era, and if you compare those Bulls to their top competition, the Bulls were more talented at the top and had better role players.

? it though, agree to disagree. The definition of superteam changed when Durant went to the warriors cause now teams that were thought to be superteams in the past dont even seem to be superteams when compared to them, which people are doing.

My main point is even though I know understand where Jordan is coming from, the NBA has historically always had 2-5 good teams, and the rest of the league didnt have a chance.

The NBA is not like the NFL and MLB where any team can get hot at the right team and win.

I do agree that with the Warriors the league has even less parity than it usually does, but overall this trend isnt new to the NBA.

My only disagreement here is that while those other teams didnt have...lets say gold tier, perennial all-stars, they had a bunch of VERY solid and good sliver tier players that at the very least, were probably better than a lot of teams that are around today. There was a lot of decent players in jordans era.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

dxemfp7ogyi9.jpg

whole top row full of bums besides kukoc,bottom row everybody besides jordan & pippen(barely) were role,players and rodman was 35-36

So you gonna tell me that having Randy Brown and John Salley didnt make them a super team?

Nah but for real, I'm not holding the 90s bulls to todays standards for super teams, but im comparing them to teams in their era, and if you compare those Bulls to their top competition, the Bulls were more talented at the top and had better role players.

? it though, agree to disagree. The definition of superteam changed when Durant went to the warriors cause now teams that were thought to be superteams in the past dont even seem to be superteams when compared to them, which people are doing.

My main point is even though I know understand where Jordan is coming from, the NBA has historically always had 2-5 good teams, and the rest of the league didnt have a chance.

The NBA is not like the NFL and MLB where any team can get hot at the right team and win.

I do agree that with the Warriors the league has even less parity than it usually does, but overall this trend isnt new to the NBA.

My only disagreement here is that while those other teams didnt have...lets say gold tier, perennial all-stars, they had a bunch of VERY solid and good sliver tier players that at the very least, were probably better than a lot of teams that are around today. There was a lot of decent players in jordans era.

I think there are more great teams today.

The cavs, rockets, okc, the spurs, the celtics. These teams have enough talent to compete in any era. Take out the warriors and this woulda been a very competitive year between those 5.

Then there are a lot of good teams too.

Its just that the warriors are so good that even these teams dont seem like they are good compared to them.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dxemfp7ogyi9.jpg

Funny how ? say MJ didn't have a super team but go out their way to claim Kobe's post-Shaq Lakers was a super team... same amount of all stars and role players, y'all ? can't have it both ways smfh
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont post ? for y'all to talk about the 90's B
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

6-9 b. Thats all im saying.

Id love to say the Knicks will have a better record than the Heat but the Knicks are trash. Maybe next year cause yall not gonna be improving.
  • Beta
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

6-9 b. Thats all im saying.

Id love to say the Knicks will have a better record than the Heat but the Knicks are trash. Maybe next year cause yall not gonna be improving.

You the homie but I really wanna slap the ? outta you famo
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? man zipser havin back problems.Too many injuries
  • Beta
    Options
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? man zipser havin back problems.Too many injuries

^^^^quit crying, your team is trash anyway...like everything else chi-wack

I been sick of "the land" ? , it wasn't nothing new in the first place...but to know that y'all hate it make me love it even more... funny thing is...we too relevant for y'all not to say it lol
  • Beta
    Options
    Probably because the both of them were going to get cut
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Duh ?

That was for Donald Mooms
  • Beta
    Options
    Lol oh my fault
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Damn now Channing Frye gotta look for a new corny podcast partner
  • Beta
    Options
    Dead @ Richard Jefferson retiring as soon as he goes to the hawks
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    edited October 2017
    Options
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rockets. Spurs. TNT. Collison course
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of people here in San Antonio were thinking it wasnt a big deal but one of the sports radio guys thought it might be a bit more serious than the organization was leading on

Hope he can get healthy and isn't something that lingers all season or forced him to miss significant time
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the budding rivalry between embiid and whiteside will be fun to watch for years to come.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn we cut Isaiah Taylor smh, don't know why we did that unless we looking at signing another guard

The Point Gawd really might be on his way back
  • Beta
    Options
    They dont respect y'all

oa12jrtwlvyd.png
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've suddenly become enraged just looking at Payton's hair.

I'm legit ? .

Dumbest ? I've ever seen.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    embiid's ok, but that's it for him. sixers fans will be paranoid all season every time he goes down.