25 Yr Old PHilly Rapper PNB Rock gets 15yr Old Girl Pregnant (3 IC posters Exposed As Pedos On Pg.6)

Options

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Rex is like this. If the state says it's okay and she's not a ? I'm smashing. For example, the great state of New York says that a person who is 17 years of age is mentally, emotionally, and mature enough to consent to sexual intercourse. If by some weird ass chance I should come up on some (as Kenny Red from American ? would say,) "Pretty young ? . Somebody who might like this pimpin'." Before I do something "real nasty," to her young freaky ass, we're going to take a trip down to Worth Street, (the Office of Vital Records,) to procure a copy of her birth certificate with the seal on it. After verifying that she is indeed at a minimum 17, to cover my ass even further, I going to make a tape right before I bust that thang out with her young nasty ass saying that dear ole Rex is going to ? her like an animal.

Before all of self-righteous muthafuckas get in here saying Rex is a ? and how wrong and nasty I am, your issue something be with me, rather it should be with New York State because NYS deemed that 17 year olds can make cogent and lucid decision on whether or not she wants the linin' of her cot licked and ? . However, if I'm home on a visit, then 17 year olds are off limits because the age of consent in California is 18. Yes dear ole Rex is a sexual deviant, don't judge me.
    deadeye wrote: »
    @Maximus Rex

Careful bruh.

It's also considered statutory ? if you cross state lines to have sex with a minor.

Basically, the age of consent in New York........as in any other state with similar laws.........only applies to residents of that state.

People who travel to that state to take advantage of it will be prosecuted accordingly.

Also, you wouldn't even have to actually have sex with her to be prosecuted.

All they'd have to prove is that you went to NY with the intent of doing so.

Not even worth the risk of putting yourself in that situation.

[Dude, I live here and to make things perfectly CLEAR I'm not out in front of high schools tryin' to come up on adolescents,
    with that being said, like others have stated if you're conversing with a chick or in the mist hanging out with she might say or something to cauae a red flag which will cause to question her age. If that ? does happen (and it's early enough in the day,) I would go buy her a copy of her birth cerificate. If not, I would meet her in front of Office of Vitals Records
    And yes, you don't take young chicks outside of the state and you also have to be aware of closeness to age statutes.

In Canada the age of consent and the legal drinking age is 16, (I think,) but you can't ? a 16 year old if your like two or three years older than that person.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Rex is like this. If the state says it's okay and she's not a ? I'm smashing. For example, the great state of New York says that a person who is 17 years of age is mentally, emotionally, and mature enough to consent to sexual intercourse. If by some weird ass chance I should come up on some (as Kenny Red from American ? would say,) "Pretty young ? . Somebody who might like this pimpin'." Before I do something "real nasty," to her young freaky ass, we're going to take a trip down to Worth Street, (the Office of Vital Records,) to procure a copy of her birth certificate with the seal on it.

After verifying that she is indeed at a minimum 17, to cover my ass even further, I going to make a tape right before I bust that thang out with her young nasty ass saying that dear ole Rex is going to ? her like an animal. Before all of self-righteous muthafuckas get in here saying Rex is a ? and how wrong and nasty I am, your issue something be with me, rather it should be with New York State because NYS deemed that 17 year olds can make cogent and lucid decision on whether or not she wants the linin' of her cot licked and ? . However, if I'm home on a visit, then 17 year olds are off limits because the age of consent in California is 18. Yes dear ole Rex is a sexual deviant, don't judge me.

@Maximus Rex

Careful bruh.

It's also considered statutory ? if you cross state lines to have sex with a minor.

Basically, the age of consent in New York........as in any other state with similar laws.........only applies to residents of that state.

People who travel to that state to take advantage of it will be prosecuted accordingly.

Also, you wouldn't even have to actually have sex with her to be prosecuted.

All they'd have to prove is that you went to NY with the intent of doing so.

Not even worth the risk of putting yourself in that situation.

[Dude, I live here and to make things perfectly CLEAR I'm not out in front of high schools tryin' to come up on adolescents,
    with that being said, like others have stated if you're conversing with a chick or in the mist hanging out with she might say or something to cauae a red flag which will cause to question her age. If that ? does happen (and it's early enough in the day,) I would go buy her a copy of her birth cerificate. If not, I would meet her in front of Office of Vitals Records
    And yes, you don't take young chicks outside of the state and you also have to be aware of closeness to age statutes.

In Canada the age of consent and the legal drinking age is 16, (I think,) but you can't ? a 16 year old if your like two or three years older than that person.

not sure where you located......but everywhere i have ever been got plenty of legal aged girls...fine legal chicks too.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i know i been out the game a while....but do young chicks look or have something different than chicks in the 20's an up?

? in here sounding insecure
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not sure where you located......but everywhere i have ever been got plenty of legal aged girls...fine legal chicks too.

You do know the word "legal," as it's being used in the context of this conversion is another way of saying the age of consent,
    right?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know i been out the game a while....but do young chicks look or have something different than chicks in the 20's an up?

They are more mentally pliable.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully yo get this guy outta here
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

You do know the word "legal," as it's being used in the context of this conversion is another way of saying the age of consent,
    right?

well i mean legal as in...i can go into any bar or restaurant an they wont card her or if her mother calls...she can say she meet this new guy maybe in his late 30's and not be hesistant.

i aint go time to be helping a chick with her homework.

wait wait...i used to help wifey....but my baby was almost done her masters' so im cool.

no ban needed here.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    This is similar to what happened to SPM

He knocked up a stripper who was underage working at a club with fake id

Amber Rose was stripping at 15 or 16

its popular in philly believe it or not. second or third to atl or miami
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Less miles in they can be pleased in short she dnt kno if u bad in bed thats why 18 are in demand she dont know we are weak that they are weak baby carrot dik ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    so we gonna skip over those who would and understand but didn't share a story?

Quote the post or tag their names...they can get banned too.

Lmao 75% of the board would be gone. Yall ? lap that ? up in the 'teacher smashed student' thread "oh I'd dap my underage son up if he smashed a teacher," basically cosigning ? , but all of a sudden yall on some Salem witch hunt ? ?

this selective outrage is why the court system is ? up now.

Yall ? is dirt bags. All yall.

No I don't lap that ? up...I've said plenty of times ? who react with the "I wish that was my teacher" ? sound stupid as ? too and that the difference in reactions to a story like this thread vs a teacher smashing a male student thread are weird as ? adn don't hold up
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Yah she looks good but 15 year old girl would be terrible to have sex with. She would have no experience.

I like to play tennis with people that can atleast return a serve.

EXACTLY THIS. I went out with this chick who I suspected was 16 or 17 but she kept telling me she was 24 (I was 24 at the time) but something was off. I've messed with a few dunce chicks before so I just chalked it up to her being stupid. But when we started smashing I knew right away that she was lying to me. I got my nut tho and then pressed her, she ended up confessing and crying. She lied because she knew if she told me the truth I would bounce. I applauded her for her honesty and...smashed again.

dzk3ngtj85ts1jwwfmd3.jpg
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lawrence Taylor was smashing 14 yr olds
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But on the real. Can you blame a ? If a chick has same mannerisms of an older female and literally looks like it and has fake ID? And y'all know the majority of these females lie about their age. Though there are some ? who deliberately target young females. That does not get a pass
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She ain't no damn 15
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    But on the real. Can you blame a ? If a chick has same mannerisms of an older female and literally looks like it and has fake ID? And y'all know the majority of these females lie about their age. Though there are some ? who deliberately target young females. That does not get a pass

This is about dudes that target young females. It's normal that females lie about their age.

However dude that was banned knowingly smashed a child and tried to brag about it.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so we gonna skip over those who would and understand but didn't share a story?

Quote the post or tag their names...they can get banned too.

Lmao 75% of the board would be gone. Yall ? lap that ? up in the 'teacher smashed student' thread "oh I'd dap my underage son up if he smashed a teacher," basically cosigning ? , but all of a sudden yall on some Salem witch hunt ? ?

this selective outrage is why the court system is ? up now.

Yall ? is dirt bags. All yall.

No I don't lap that ? up...I've said plenty of times ? who react with the "I wish that was my teacher" ? sound stupid as ? too and that the difference in reactions to a story like this thread vs a teacher smashing a male student thread are weird as ? adn don't hold up

Im not saying you specifically, but the general consensus right now is contradicting what is always talked about in that student smash teacher thread. So yall need to either ban everyone that cosigns the ? in that thread or stop this fake outrage
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    People really exposing themselves in here as its already been noted.. With that said, these threads about female teachers having sex with high school boys, and y'all giving them props..? Y'all need to stop with the double standard ? , for real.
This discussion has been closed.