• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Xmas already said to put her up instead of paul

This ? is stupid
  • Max.
    Options
    Alex is one of the dumbest players ever....

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

This ? is stupid

wow
  • Max.
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

This ? is stupid

wow

Sad
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always felt like it would be must-see tv if you put all the big names from the challenges in the Big Brother house.

No alcohol, total isolation..........recipe for pure comedy or disaster.

There'd probably be multiple self-evictions too.
  • Max.
    Options
    Josh just said he wants to take a shot at paul
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think someone posted a vid earlier in the summer about victor and nicole but they releashed some ? through the big brother site that they are a couple. Lol Cory was the weed carrier for last summer/winter and vic swooped in this summer.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Josh just said he wants to take a shot at paul

Bad move, because he'd opening up the door for Alex to win the whole thing.

If he just keeps his cool, then........him, Paul, and Christmas will make final 3.

Then, if by some chance he wins the final HOH.........he can get rid of Paul at that point.

However, he'd only get 2nd place because there's too many people in the jury that don't like him.
  • Max.
    Options
    Xmas just told josh she wants to take paul to final 2 instead of him

What a ? he must be feeln....

If him or alex wins veto he wants to tell her everything that happen
  • ckfree
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    I always felt like it would be must-see tv if you put all the big names from the challenges in the Big Brother house.

yeah on the low id prefer reality stars from other networks over d list celebrities

its going to be tough to fill a cast of 'celebrities' that have that much time to commit to doing the show and dont have a drug problem

i'll set the over/under @ 2.5 people that walk out on their own
  • ckfree
    Options
    i cant believe shannon elizabeth got sent home over johnny bananas during cm punk hoh

SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE ?

? IT
  • ckfree
    Options

julie is looking at raven like she is the strangest thing shes ever seen

the perfect WTF look
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Josh's face when he saw Paul fake crying

w7d9qa.jpg

Looool
  • deadeye
    Options
    Production should be ashamed of themselves.

I'm not buying this ? about Josh suddenly being some kind of genius that's figured everything out in the game.

Dude did a 180 from totally trusting Paul............to knowing as much as he would if he were at home watching the show/feeds like us.

They shouldn't be allowed to get in these players heads like this, but they probably don't have a choice since so many of them don't have a clue.

Seeing Jason get heated like that was beautiful though.

A true blindside in which someone who really thought they knew what was going on ended up being a victim of a game he thought he had the inside track on.

Lost respect for the way he acted after being evicted though.

I put him in the same category as Dominique.

People who act one way when they think everything's going their way, but flip out when things happen to them that have happened to other players in the show.

Basically thinking they're too good for the game.

Hope he has fun in the jury house with the people he helped put there.

Now he's not any better than any of them.
  • ckfree
    Options

it was a sad outcome for monica

her cousin who she considered a sister was never found

it was one of the only times they were allowed to hear something from the outside
  • deadeye
    Options
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It would be pointless cuz the challenge is pretty much already like BB the only difference is it would just air more times a week.

I'm sure Bananas, CT and em would love it cuz the challenges are much easier on BB, especially the physical ones and they probably won't have to eat bull testicles or roaches either.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

it was a sad outcome for monica

her cousin who she considered a sister was never found

it was one of the only times they were allowed to hear something from the outside

Yeah I remember they did that on Real World too.

• deadeye
    Options

It would be pointless cuz the challenge is pretty much already like BB the only difference is it would just air more times a week.

I'm sure Bananas, CT and em would love it cuz the challenges are much easier on BB, especially the physical ones and they probably won't have to eat bull testicles or roaches either.

The Challenge shows are nothing like BB.

BB is more mental than physical.

On BB, they would be confined to a house...........on camera 24hrs a day............totally isolated from the outside world............for up to 3 months depending on how far they get in the game.

They haven't experienced anything that would prepare them to be in that situation.........unless some of them are fans of BB.

And even then, watching the show and being on the show are 2 different things.
  • Max.
    Options
    Leak

Alex evicted
  • deadeye
    Options
    lol

Alex must've ? off someone in production.

They actually gave her an edit that showed her true colors.

Got her saying she can cry on demand, so when they show her crying after that clip...........it's letting people question whether or not it's genuine.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

The Challenge shows are nothing like BB.

BB is more mental than physical.

On BB, they would be confined to a house...........on camera 24hrs a day............totally isolated from the outside world............for up to 3 months depending on how far they get in the game.

They haven't experienced anything that would prepare them to be in that situation.........unless some of them are fans of BB.

And even then, watching the show and being on the show are 2 different things.

The only difference is on the challenge they go out to a club ever now and then but other then that they are isolated for the most part.

And they are filmed 24hrs a day. It's just no live feed like BB to see all 24hrs if you wanted to. Plus a lot of them come from RW and that's also filmed 24hrs a day.

FOH w/ BB more mental then the Challenge. 95% of the BB houseguest would ? break at most of them challenges, ? these soft ass BB houseguest wouldn't make it the first rd in most of the Challenge finales.

ohh, I can stand up for 2hrs, foh.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still can't believe Paul is still in that house and nobody is even really looking at him funny besides josh.'
    Josh should have flipped and kept Alex but now he's doomed.

Best case scenario is Paul takes Josh to final two and Josh somehow wins. Just for the lolz.