Big Brother Season 19

Options

Comments

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

speculation is that kevin leaves tonight and it sounds like paul is willing to cut christmas

josh has had awful jury management but the thing about paul turning these people into emotional players

is that he risks them now being emotional jurors

its easier to be gracious in defeat when youve been outplayed or outlasted but nobody likes to admit theyve been outwitted and/or manipulated

i would not be surprised at all if paul loses again due to a bitter jury

especially if its paul who ends up cutting christmas

and thats if josh dont cut him first

paul deserves to win this season by far though

he owned everyone in the house

but im always up for a good laugh so its whatever if it play out like last season
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    I always felt like it would be must-see tv if you put all the big names from the challenges in the Big Brother house.

No alcohol, total isolation..........recipe for pure comedy or disaster.

There'd probably be multiple self-evictions too.

It would be pointless cuz the challenge is pretty much already like BB the only difference is it would just air more times a week.

I'm sure Bananas, CT and em would love it cuz the challenges are much easier on BB, especially the physical ones and they probably won't have to eat bull testicles or roaches either.

The Challenge shows are nothing like BB.

BB is more mental than physical.

On BB, they would be confined to a house...........on camera 24hrs a day............totally isolated from the outside world............for up to 3 months depending on how far they get in the game.

They haven't experienced anything that would prepare them to be in that situation.........unless some of them are fans of BB.

And even then, watching the show and being on the show are 2 different things.

The only difference is on the challenge they go out to a club ever now and then but other then that they are isolated for the most part.

And they are filmed 24hrs a day. It's just no live feed like BB to see all 24hrs if you wanted to. Plus a lot of them come from RW and that's also filmed 24hrs a day.

FOH w/ BB more mental then the Challenge. 95% of the BB houseguest would ? break at most of them challenges, ? these soft ass BB houseguest wouldn't make it the first rd in most of the Challenge finales.

ohh, I can stand up for 2hrs, foh.

Lol

You just proved my point and contradicted yourself at the same time.

You're right.

The BB houseguests probably wouldn't make it past the first rd of the challenges because.........again........BB isn't nearly as physical as the MTV challenges.

It's more mental.

BB is like a lab experiment.

Being able to go out to the club would be a luxury for BB houseguests.

MTV Challenge people just take things like that for granted.

On BB the only people you come in contact with are the production staff and the houseguests.

The "house" they stay in is basically nothing more than a production set.
  • deadeye
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I still can't believe Paul is still in that house and nobody is even really looking at him funny besides josh.'
    Josh should have flipped and kept Alex but now he's doomed.

Best case scenario is Paul takes Josh to final two and Josh somehow wins. Just for the lolz.

All of them should feel stupid for not listening to Cody.

Josh better win POV because he might be finished if he doesn't.

If Paul wins and throws it to Christmas, she'll evict Josh because she knows it'd be easier for Paul in Final 3 if he only has to compete against Kevin.

All of them should also be embarrassed for letting a woman who can barely walk make it to Final 2.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Raven "I was the Puppet Master"

tenor.gif

Paul still ? bagging in his goodbye messages telling Kevin telling Xmas went rogue. I hope it blows up in his face if he makes it to F2 and gets grilled by the Jury.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Raven "I was the Puppet Master"

tenor.gif

Paul still ? bagging in his goodbye messages telling Kevin telling Xmas went rogue. I hope it blows up in his face if he makes it to F2 and gets grilled by the Jury.

Jason, Alex, and Cody definitely won't vote for him.

Mark and Elena are going to be the swing votes.

He'll have Christmas or Josh, Kevin.......and probably Matt and Raven.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I still can't believe Paul is still in that house and nobody is even really looking at him funny besides josh.'
    Josh should have flipped and kept Alex but now he's doomed.

Best case scenario is Paul takes Josh to final two and Josh somehow wins. Just for the lolz.

All of them should feel stupid for not listening to Cody.

Josh better win POV because he might be finished if he doesn't.

If Paul wins and throws it to Christmas, she'll evict Josh because she knows it'd be easier for Paul in Final 3 if he only has to compete against Kevin.

All of them should also be embarrassed for letting a woman who can barely walk make it to Final 2.

Been saying this ? for the longest.

If I was Cody, I would just refer to all the folks in jury, especially the ones that were in his alliance in the beginning, as dumb ? .

"hey, dumb ? , pass the salt"

"Which dumb ? left there shoes in the hallway"

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at paul winning the last 2 hohs

And part one of the final 3
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Lol at paul winning the last 2 hohs

And part one of the final 3

It's over.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    i truly hope the next hoh challenge is one that christmas can't compete in just for the lolz of it all if josh decides to throw it to her after her explicitly telling him that she might inexplicably take paul to final 2.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly 2 big moves changed the game

1. Kevin letting Paul in
    2. Jessica and Cody not working with alex and nerd company

Really Kevins greed was why #1 happened

#2 was due to Jessica being petty and insecure and cody chasing Jessicas Box instead of forcing her to let alex in the group

• Revolver Ocelot
    Options

I never cared for Paul from jump, but if the jury don't vote for Paul they some straight ? boys
  • deadeye
    Options

I never cared for Paul from jump, but if the jury don't vote for Paul they some straight ? boys

True.

If any of them are looking for any kind of fame after Big Brother.........as improbable as that may be...........it definitely won't happen if they come off as bitter jury members.

Ironically, the only people they should be mad at are themselves for not supporting Cody when he wanted to get Paul out.

This should be a lesson to any future Big Brother players to get any vets out as soon as possible.

The way I'd see it, is the vet is getting a second chance to play the game...........but, for all you know, this will be your only opportunity to play........so they should be the number one target as soon as they get in the house.
  • ckfree
    edited September 2017
    Options

at first i thought this was some production interference ? — like its grodner just selling the finale to those who tuned out because of how everything became so predictable — where they will probably show a clip of a very bitter jury to get fans excited for a huge incoming blindside that (likely) wont happen BUT this report goes along with the hamsterwatch leak max posted saying the jury members were bitter and paul would only get matt and ravens vote

‘the mere presence of maven’

lmao

we know raven lies and has to one up everyone

so i wouldnt put it past her ? ass blowing up pauls game in jury by over embellishing her pre show relationship with him and/or her in house alliance with him
  • ckfree
    Options
    its one thing for paul to misplay his hand with goodbye messages and keeping HGs in the dark/blindsiding them prior to their evictions

but its another thing to knowingly unleash raven upon them in a house

where i assume the doors dont unlock from the inside
  • deadeye
    Options
    Just noticed that, for the first time ever, the Finale is going to be 2 hours......not 90 minutes.

Hopefully they're going to show more of what happened in the jury house.........as well as hear more from the people who got evicted before jury.

One reason why I don't understand why they don't offer live jury feeds once it's at least 4 people in there.

That's where all the drama is now........not the BB house.

The feeds are probably boring as hell with just Paul, Josh, and Christmas.

Only time I remember final 3 being interesting was with Dan, Ian, and Danielle.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Finale used to be 2 hours before. They stopped doing it around BB15.
  • ckfree
    Options
    they asked julie about live feeds in jury about a month back

she has been wanting that done for a decade
    “I have been pushing for this for like eight years at least. Because the jury house is where you don’t have to say anything nice to anyone anymore. You’ve already lost the money. And there has been so much drama. And, as a matter of fact, I brought it up yesterday. I said if the second person evicted tonight is Paul, we’re moving all our cameras to the jury house. Can you imagine Paul and Cody for a week alone?! And if Paul walks out of the house tonight, there goes half our content!”

Of course, as Chen points out, there are logistical reasons why jury live feeds do not exist. “The reason we don’t do it is I think a combination of A: It’s probably very costly. B: Where are you going to put the space? Even if it’s interesting to watch, it doesn’t serve the show because it has nothing to do with what’s happening on the show ultimately. Week by week there’s so much content in the Big Brother house.”

http://ew.com/tv/2017/08/17/big-brother-julie-chen-jury-house-live-feeds/

i think jury house feeds sounds like a better idea than what it would really be

i dont know how watching people mentally checked out of the game would be entertaining in terms of big brother

past house guests have said that talking game in jury gets shutdown by the handlers unless the cameras are filming so it would be nothing more than a cbs version of the real world

they should do ponderosa style videos
  • deadeye
    Options

Could be wrong, but if they were ever 2 hours..........it was long before BB15.

I've been watching BB since Season 6, and I don't remember any 2 hour finale's.

They've always started at 9:30 and ended at 11:00.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

Could be wrong, but if they were ever 2 hours..........it was long before BB15.

I've been watching BB since Season 6, and I don't remember any 2 hour finale's.

They've always started at 9:30 and ended at 11:00.

Nah they were 2 hours. The first hour was usually the final 3 battling out for the final 2 and the last hour was all the Q & A, discussion and the vote and winner.
  • ckfree
    Options

just when i thought this cast could not get any worse

he doesnt have the guts to vote paul out

this is how hes justifying it

at this point there is no good end to the season other than cody winning america favorite player for me — i read josh and paul were talking ? about him again yesterday and they think america loves them and they are guaranteed AFP — they are convinced that whoever is third out of the final 3 is going to win it -- i just want cody to win AFP to see the look on everyones face

maybe then i can get some satisfaction seeing one of them throw a mini fit like frankie did when he didnt win
  • deadeye
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

just when i thought this cast could not get any worse

he doesnt have the guts to vote paul out

this is how hes justifying it

at this point there is no good end to the season other than cody winning america favorite player for me — i read josh and paul were talking ? about him again yesterday and they think america loves them and they are guaranteed AFP — they are convinced that whoever is third out of the final 3 is going to win it -- i just want cody to win AFP to see the look on everyones face

maybe then i can get some satisfaction seeing one of them throw a mini fit like frankie did when he didnt win

Paul's biggest mistake last year was not voting out Nicole.

If Josh wins the Final HOH and doesn't vote out Paul..........that will be his biggest mistake as well.

Then again, even if he does the right thing gamewise..........he still might not have enough votes to get first place.

Same situation that Paul was in last year.

If he had taken James instead of Nicole, James would've probably won because he had more votes in the jury house.
  • deadeye
    Options
    FINALE NIGHT!!!!!!!!

8:00 TONIGHT!!!
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options