lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does episode 3 end abruptly?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »

What do u mean? It's an hour long, right before Pac dies I believe.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

The streams I've seen ends a little after an hour. I'm have to find a better stream online.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The streams I've seen ends a little after an hour. I'm have to find a better stream online.

If it stops after an hour then yeah it cuts off on ya. the 3rd part is like an hour and a half long.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cool...gon check it out
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna start this tonight.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched all of it yesterday. I really liked Part 2 and 3.

Was really dope that Dre wasnt the entire focus. I learned a shitload about Jimmy Iovine. didnt know he was involved with all of those artists.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i gotta watch these junts
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jimmy Iovine gotta respect the Eloheim

And I'm sure he does all things considering.

Considering he's spent the greater part of his career at Interscope pushing rap acts that are ultimately detrimental to the culture of Hip Hop?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    One thing this doc confirmed is Will.I.Am is ? as all hell. Way he was talking and sitting and clothes he was wearing was super duper ? .

Even the room he was interviewed in was strange as hell

Hes basically the black Mugatu

zoolander09.jpg

Lmao ? . Totally a Mugatu vibe lmao.
  • Stew
    Options
    Jimmy Iovine gotta respect the Eloheim

And I'm sure he does all things considering.

Considering he's spent the greater part of his career at Interscope pushing rap acts that are ultimately detrimental to the culture of Hip Hop?

Damn so Iovine killed Hip Hop by signing Dre?

lxm0lmbsmkae.gif
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    One thing this doc confirmed is Will.I.Am is ? as all hell. Way he was talking and sitting and clothes he was wearing was super duper ? .

He was mimicking Jimmy's voice the majority of the time he was on there (which was hilarious in itself). I agree that Will probably is a ? tho.
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The biggest revelation for me was seeing that it was Interscope's money and NOT Death Row's money that bailed Tupac outta jail. Interscope fronted the money through Suge since they were prohibited from bailing him out themselves.

It makes me question whether this was ever revealed to Tupac, or if Suge allowed Tupac to believe it was his own money that freed him and thus causing Pac to ride so hard for Suge to show his allegiance and start reppin M.O.B. and all that ignant ? which eventually got his ass killed.

suge already a villain, but damn he'd have been extra sinister for that
  • Dogowner14
    Dogowner14 Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    Options
    The biggest revelation for me was seeing that it was Interscope's money and NOT Death Row's money that bailed Tupac outta jail. Interscope fronted the money through Suge since they were prohibited from bailing him out themselves.

It makes me question whether this was ever revealed to Tupac, or if Suge allowed Tupac to believe it was his own money that freed him and thus causing Pac to ride so hard for Suge to show his allegiance and start reppin M.O.B. and all that ignant ? which eventually got his ass killed.

We wouldn't had All Eyez on me and the Makaveli album if it wasn't for Suge tho.

Those are classics and one of the best albums Hip hop produced.
  • Stew
    Options
    bossflossy wrote: »

suge already a villain, but damn he'd have been extra sinister for that

All things considering what we know now, nobody would be shocked if he did.

• rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @Stomp Johnson ....I haven't seen this yet but wow, you and others have provided so many introspective and outstanding observation points this is a must. Dam! Ur post resonated with me. Suge probably (@ Interscopes suggestion) kept it from PAC. I'm quite sure there we're multiple times he could have been informed or some 1 from Interscope saying I bailed u out u owe me! Woulda started a u did what conversation! Neva looked @ it from that angle. Stay Up!
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @Stomp Johnson ....I haven't seen this yet but wow, you and others have provided so many introspective and outstanding observation points this is a must. Dam! Ur post resonated with me. Suge probably (@ Interscopes suggestion) kept it from PAC. I'm quite sure there we're multiple times he could have been informed or some 1 from Interscope saying I bailed u out u owe me! Woulda started a u did what conversation! Neva looked @ it from that angle. Stay Up!

You gotta watch it bruh. It covers so much.

Wrecking Crew
    NWA
    Ruthless
    Death Row
    Dee Barnes
    Snoop's murder trial
    Source Awards
    Pac
    Detox
    etc.

But yeah that Pac ? tripped me out.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Stomp Johnson Will do fam. Glad The Hughes Bros. R still putting 2gthr and putting out quality productions.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogowner14 wrote: »

We wouldn't had All Eyez on me and the Makaveli album if it wasn't for Suge tho.

Those are classics and one of the best albums Hip hop produced.

Suge bullied himself into being the executive producer he had nothing to do with the creative side, the music would have been made regardless, I do wish Dre stayed with Suge tho suge would have bullied 10 albums out of Dre by now.