Vic Mensa debut album "The Autobiography" (7.28)

Options
1235»

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    ? still talking about this wack ? ? Dude is lame and his album flopped. Talk about real music and real artist. Eminem is coming out with a new album. We need that right now. The rap game is flooded with ? that don't matter.

Eminem lol

what about Eminem? say some dumb ? to prove how stupid you are. He's one of the few rappers that when he speaks, the masses listen. He's speaking out against Trump and all the other dumb ? . yea hes white but hes dope. Him, Nas, and Jay still has that voice. Keep listening to rappers making fun of you for not having as much money as them and then tell u to buy their albums while using drugs and eating wingstop in skinny jeans

U on your period u wana call me names about a mother ? you don't know. Did i mention his race??you Seem insecure....btw i listen to dead prez thats pretty much it...u can like eminem i wont stop u be blessed with your day then you diss ross what did we do to you
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still talking about this wack ? ? Dude is lame and his album flopped. Talk about real music and real artist. Eminem is coming out with a new album. We need that right now. The rap game is flooded with ? that don't matter.

Eminem lol

what about Eminem? say some dumb ? to prove how stupid you are. He's one of the few rappers that when he speaks, the masses listen. He's speaking out against Trump and all the other dumb ? . yea hes white but hes dope. Him, Nas, and Jay still has that voice. Keep listening to rappers making fun of you for not having as much money as them and then tell u to buy their albums while using drugs and eating wingstop in skinny jeans

U on your period u wana call me names about a mother ? you don't know. Did i mention his race??you Seem insecure....btw i listen to dead prez thats pretty much it...u can like eminem i wont stop u be blessed with your day then you diss ross what did we do to you

? u acting like im just seeing ur post for the first time. why even comment and say "eminem lol." FOH fam
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    4:44 Is a classic but this isn't smh
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    THIS ALBUM IS MAD GENERIC

Both of yall needa chill

I like the album better and I listen too it way more then jays
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4:44 Is a classic but this isn't smh
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    THIS ALBUM IS MAD GENERIC

Both of yall needa chill

I like the album better and I listen too it way more then jays

Both are cool

Neither are classic
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Akademiks so hurt over that interview still

Video he posted was kinda funny tho

Leak def affected sales... These rap fans aint loyal

Wait so akademiks is hurt by the interview but Vic ran off the everydaystruggle joint to promote his album on other interviews?

Wait so an album "leak" in 2017 where most people torrent and you can stream the album for free affected the sales? FOH lol. If you don't act like a ? to akademiks and have an actual movement in 2017 you can still sell well. But when you whine to akademiks about his war in chiraq ? instead of talking to him like a man you are going to turn potential fans away. Same thing if your music doesn't truly capture fans.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wait so akademiks is hurt by the interview but Vic ran off the everydaystruggle joint to promote his album on other interviews?

Wait so an album "leak" in 2017 where most people torrent and you can stream the album for free affected the sales? FOH lol. If you don't act like a ? to akademiks and have an actual movement in 2017 you can still sell well. But when you whine to akademiks about his war in chiraq ? instead of talking to him like a man you are going to turn potential fans away. Same thing if your music doesn't truly capture fans.

I dont care about this enough to argue with u but AK was obviously still in his feelings when they brought up the album on Everyday Struggle
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Eminem lol

? u acting like im just seeing ur post for the first time. why even comment and say "eminem lol." FOH fam

O i dont like eminem him an me dont share the same views on art plus he's nasally an his cadence is not for me...i thought it was funny that we need him right now... I would think we need gospel right now or at least commons new project..but art is subjective i hope eninem new project brings you joy in a land of pain...? bless an good night..
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dont care about this enough to argue with u but AK was obviously still in his feelings when they brought up the album on Everyday Struggle

Vic was the ? who used the confrontation as a marketing tool for his album tho. Akademiks moved on to other subjects in his show. And like i said a grown man doesn't pull up to the set mad, not say ? to ak pre show and then go off when the cameras are on. That is some salty ? lol.