THE CHALLENGE ?

Options

Comments

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    i like when competitors challenge the vets and arent afraid to go after someone who has already won 6 times in bananas but its so hard to root for

nelson
    hunter
    cory

i feel like i would like them a little more if they were smarter

Tried to like Nelson but dude try too hard to come off as a thug.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always thought Nelson was a cornball that ? he pulled the other night was uncalled for
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always thought Nelson was a cornball that ? he pulled the other night was uncalled for

bet he wont do that ? wit CT
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nelson, Hunter and Corey legit got 1 brain between the 3 of em. And Nelson and Hunter share one half.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But didn't Camilla hit Leroy??? White privilege lmao

Don't think so, you automatically get sent home for putting your hands on somebody as long as I've been watching it.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hunter could be a serious competitor but this dude is a ? goofball. Stop whining abt Nelson and play the ? game. Dude showed his weakness immediately. Should've been stonefaced and called Corey's name on the spot.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    they need to end this ? 30 . ? been goin on way 2 long now .
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Dont like the new formula to focus on the drama in the house and let the challenge and elimination take a back seat.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

Dont like the new formula to focus on the drama in the house and let the challenge and elimination take a back seat.

And the drama isn't even real drama.

All of it's alcohol induced.

I doubt they'll be doing any specials on intoxication though.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that's how i felt initially but thinking back to the camilla situation... i don't trust the editors on this show one bit.

sure it looked like derrick was just sitting there like ghandi not saying jack ? but who knows what really went down before, during and after the altercation.

nelson is still a blockhead though.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

that's how i felt initially but thinking back to the camilla situation... i don't trust the editors on this show one bit.

sure it looked like derrick was just sitting there like ghandi not saying jack ? but who knows what really went down before, during and after the altercation.

nelson is still a blockhead though.

why was he even posted outside his room tho
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they should have a surprise elimination challenge after one of their nights on the town

they all get back to the house ? as ? to be met with a challenge
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they should have a surprise elimination challenge after one of their nights on the town

they all get back to the house ? as ? to be met with a challenge

Imagine an eating challenge lmfaoooo
  • ckfree
    Options
    it would also be funny if the final twist was that there was no money at all

or even better

they can tell the winner the money goes to charity and watch them try to act like theyre perfectly fine with it
  • RickyRich
    Options

or even better

they can tell the winner the money goes to charity and watch them try to act like theyre perfectly fine with it

Evil
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options

or even better

Lol naaaa bruh, I'd 100% pop on TJ if they wait until after I win a final to tell me some charity gets my bread. Somebody gon have to catch these hands b
  • ckfree
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »

or even better

Lol naaaa bruh, I'd 100% pop on TJ if they wait until after I win a final to tell me some charity gets my bread. Somebody gon have to catch these hands b

you about to fight tj and he bow before he fight you

your whole life flash before your eyes
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options

or even better

I mean if he did that then I may rethink my decision
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Props to the OG Veronica.

'Thought she was Larry Holmes status at first...........but she's still got it.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    damn they draggin on this ?
  • ckfree
    Options

or even better

I mean if he did that then I may rethink my decision

yeah its not a good look to get roundhouse kicked in the head around some ? + with the cameras rolling?!?!?!

you need to be 100% sure you gonna win the fight or you need to act fake mature and walk away
  • ckfree
    Options
    jordan scratching with them nubs

thats determination right there
  • RickyRich
    Options
    damn i heard tori hooked up wit jordan
  • RickyRich
    Options
    tbh nelson should got sent home because derrick came into his face right b4 the punch was thrown
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i heard tori hooked up wit jordan

Wasn't she dating that cornball ? ?