THE CHALLENGE ?

Options

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those questions were inconsistent as ? .
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at cast members want to throw stones at Tony when they live in a glass house themselves.

Cara Maria messed around with Thomas so she shouldn't be talking

Everybody else that messed around weren't all single so they all need to stop the holier than thou ?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at cast members want to throw stones at Tony when they live in a glass house themselves.

Everybody else that messed around weren't all single so they all need to stop the holier than thou ?

Exactly what I was thinking while watching. Cara is the last one who should be talking. She feeling herself the last couple seasons.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jemmie looks just like Paul Ryan
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but tony on some other ?
    he is call two kid Tony for a reason, he cant keep his ? in his pants

his MO from the Real World has been the fact he will ? anything moving

he was messing with a chick on his Real World show and had 2 exes show up
    on his first challenge show he cheated on his future baby mama
    on this show he is cheating on his other baby mama and the chick he wants to marry

tony seem like a good dude with good intentions but magomay aint for him. He need to quit the show and drinking or just say ? it

and it seems like his brother got issues with drinking/anger management issues
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    They gotta get Camilla out of there....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Damn TJ aint throw her out...yea I'm done with this ? ....I was waiting for Leroy to be like I can't be on a show with a racist lol its her or me....but ? always gotta be the bigger person
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Camila with the ugly crying...stop it.

A ? man's action is a sober man's thoughts and smh @ MTV using camila as the sacrificial lamb to push racism agenda. They sacrificed Jordan for the special needs cause, u can never be too lax around MTV. They will use you
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Lol this episode got me tight yo...u can tell Leroy been hanging CACs way too long....or production spoke to him
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not buying into all of MTV's self-righteousness.

They encourage that foolishness by allowing them to get ? all the time, so.....they're just as culpable as she is for creating (or influencing) an environment for something like that to even happen to begin with.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    from what i heard shes banned but not im sure cuz they had asked her to come and do the pros vs champs again so we will see
  • RickyRich
    Options
    people going in on her on insta but she keeps removing the comment section lmfao. people srolling down and findin a picture to comment on hahaha
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    september 12 2017

a day which will forever live in the challenge lore

THE END OF CAMILA
    i read mtv producers went back and re edited this episode and scheduled some special discussion episode next week or at the reunion after the cast members were threatening a revolt

lmao

i believe it because the first thing camila should have done was go and grab leroy to apologize to his face when she got back — i bet she was banking (or was told) on the possibility that the producers would protect her by editing out all that racist stuff she said

when leroy brought it up at the elimination vote i saw no remorse in her eyes only concern for how she was going to look on camera

you can see in her eyes that she thought it would all be edited out

would love to see an unedited version solely to see how much worse this was

i bet she said ?
    i read the cast is upset they didnt show how bad it actually got and what she was saying and how well leroy handled himself

thats what they wanted shown

not just how ignorant camila was being

but how leroy had to deal with that in his face and how he handled it with 'class'
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    She's obviously racist, but you can't kick someone for calling someone a "black ? ". If she said ? or something along those lines she'd prob be kicked. But likes its been said, MTV lives off this ? so it's funny to see them take the high road.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    she didnt show up to the reunion i heard
  • RickyRich
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    on a less serious note

could nelson and hunter have been any gayer this episode

like im shocked they didnt kiss goodbye

‘thats who i wanna be when i grow up’

lmao

nelson is so ? weird

i ? died when he said that . lmfao
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Camilla, I hope, is done for. She knows she ? up and it's why she didn't apologize, it's why Leroy had to call her out. There's no explaining it.

She knows a ? mind speaks a sober one, she has no defense. Her forced apology on the spot shows that.

She questioned the way she was raised and that speaks volumes. She probably didn't realize she has racist views until then. It's why she cried and cried and cried and tried hard to say that she didn't mean it.

She has to go.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    johnny aim was on point lool
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    i was heated watching that ? yall; i was waiting for Leroy to be like I cant be on the show w a racist...
  • ckfree
    Options
    mtv remind me a lot of espn

theyll ride certain people who they think bring in ratings and then try to distance themselves from that person immediately before the bad thing they know is coming happens

they look even worse since they actually had the raw footage

knew how bad it was

doctored it as much as they did

and still promoted camila as one of the faces of the show
    According to fans who were in the live audience during the filming of the reunion MTV didn’t show any footage of the incident, but cast members talked about what happened:

“Camila went off on Leroy during filming this season in Colombia and said multiple racial slurs such as the N word and black mother f***** to him and everyone praised Leroy for just standing there and letting her dig her own grave. Multiple cast members think the footage should be shown because of how well Leroy acted. And obviously to show how disrespectful Camila was.”

Camila was not present at the reunion.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-madriga/2017/09/apparently-mtv-isnt-going-air-an-extremely-racist-camilanator-moment-from-the-challenge/
  • ckfree
    Options
    according to veronica

camila came back to the house NEXT DAY saying that it was ridiculous production made her leave the house

when it was a ? man getting in her face
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leroy was smart for bringing it up during the nominations like that since it's the only time production couldn't just edit the ? out unless they reshot the whole intro.

Otherwise i doubt we would have seen any of that just like the convenient missing footage of the redemption house fight.