THE CHALLENGE ?

Options

Comments

• Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    ReneCervantes_20170422_TheChallenge_Season30_Cartagena_00932-1497639185.jpg?quality=.8&height=1200.750469043152&width=800

gifitize%2027_zpsqsu4lmaa.gif

jemmy is too busted for me to ? with in any way

shes aging about 5 years each episode

shes going to look like tony mother by the time shes eliminated

But if u had to smash jemmye or Nicole? Who u smashing?

Jemmye all the way for me, turn her around where you don't gotta see her face and you still got an ass to smack and ? to grab.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReneCervantes_20170422_TheChallenge_Season30_Cartagena_00932-1497639185.jpg?quality=.8&height=1200.750469043152&width=800

nicole

jemmy is just so ? nasty looking to me

she always had that white trashyness to her but i remember her having a decent body in earlier seasons

now she looks like some low budget ? sucking ? for ? in the bathroom at burgerking

these past few years have taken its toll

perhaps too much partying and possibly losing knight
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nicole

jemmy is just so ? nasty looking to me

she always had that white trashyness to her but i remember her having a decent body in earlier seasons

now she looks like some low budget ? sucking ? for ? in the bathroom at burgerking

these past few years have taken its toll

perhaps too much partying and possibly losing knight

With jemmye, what u see is what you get. Nicole, who knows how she really look under all that ms potato head contraption
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Jenna's dumb as a rock, but that girl's a beast.

And lol@ all the other girls copping pleas to her as soon as they get back to the house.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jenna is somehow like Deebo to these chicks.

Can't believe Darrell lost to Tony.
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jenna is somehow like Deebo to these chicks.

Can't believe Darrell lost to Tony.
    MTV tried to make it look like she struggled with those chicks,it took 20 seconds max to beat both
  • ckfree
    Options
    i hate to keep harping on this but they cannot cast jemmy again

the way she is looking is actually making me sick

she looks like CT with the round face and bulging eyeballs
  • vagrant-718
    Options

Probably got jemmye cause Laurel was unavailable
  • deadeye
    Options

Funny because some of them get tired of the challenges and want to take a break for a while............but, just like what happened when Bananas won that $272,000 prize a couple years back........they're gonna make themselves available in the future.

Laurel's probably kicking herself for missing this considering the prize is $1 million.

Probably thinking she could've easily rolled over all the girls on the show.
  • vagrant-718
    edited August 2017
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Funny because some of them get tired of the challenges and want to take a break for a while............but, just like what happened when Bananas won that $272,000 prize a couple years back........they're gonna make themselves available in the future.

Laurel's probably kicking herself for missing this considering the prize is $1 million.

I don't see why I would turn down the call if it was me. I get to travel to a diff country and get a chance to win money. Why not
  • Rampage12
    edited August 2017
    Options

I don't see why I would turn down the call if it was me. I get to travel to a diff country and get a chance to win money. Why not

Some of them might have actually decent paying jobs that they cannot afford to leave for however long is all I can think of. I can't remember if it was Wes or Abe but one of them left a Challenge early because they had work ? to take care of.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    word is Emily from DC Real World is coming back for allstars which also means she may come back to the regular challenges

i think MTV is going all in with the challenge in the last few months we got 3 challenges...and they already opening it up to celebs & pros with All-stars & Champs vs Pros

with the increase in prize money and i think vets get paid just to show I can see more ppl coming back
    just in the last few seasons Darrel & Derrick have come back, CT semi-retired after Demi's death and having a kid and he has been the last 3.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    word is Emily from DC Real World is coming back for allstars which also means she may come back to the regular challenges

i think MTV is going all in with the challenge in the last few months we got 3 challenges...and they already opening it up to celebs & pros with All-stars & Champs vs Pros

with the increase in prize money and i think vets get paid just to show I can see more ppl coming back
    just in the last few seasons Darrel & Derrick have come back, CT semi-retired after Demi's death and having a kid and he has been the last 3.

Fam that s all they got left that's popping
  • deadeye
    Options

Fam that s all they got left that's popping

True.

Only thing I watch on MTV is the challenges and the MTV Awards Show.
  • ckfree
    Options
    this season has gotten off to a weird start considering the relatively star studded class

so far the headliners are a bunch of nobodies

spent too much time on derrick/tori storyline and the girls ? about

camila
    jemmy
    kailah
    jenna

like we havent seen much CT or derrick or even bananas drama/stirring ? up

maybe this is a way of mtv moving on to a new era and trying to showcase its younger cast members up
  • deadeye
    Options
    this season has gotten off to a weird start considering the relatively star studded class

camila
    jemmy
    kailah
    jenna

maybe this is a way of mtv moving on to a new era and trying to showcase its younger cast members up

They just tried to do too much and throw in too many twists for the 30th Anniversary.

Instead of having so many twists, it would've been better if they stripped it down to where wins were based on individual performance.........instead of team performance.

Also, they've never had a challenge in which other competitors were able to send people home just off of their word.

Like in the beginning when Corey was able to send Darrell and a few other players home (or to the Redemption House)

That was the worst thing that could've happened for the show.

I could understand if they only gave people the power to send other players into an elimination round, but they never should've been able to just take them out of the game like that.
  • ckfree
    Options

camila
    jemmy
    kailah
    jenna

They just tried to do too much and throw in too many twists for the 30th Anniversary.

Instead of having so many twists, it would've been better if they stripped it down to where wins were based on individual performance.........instead of team performance.

Also, they've never had a challenge in which other competitors were able to send people home just off of their word.

Like in the beginning when Corey was able to send Darrell and a few other players home (or to the Redemption House)

That was the worst thing that could've happened for the show.

I could understand if they only gave people the power to send other players into an elimination round, but they never should've been able to just take them out of the game like that.

i want nothing more than a free agents 2

it is still my favorite format

i remember hearing bananas on bill simmons podcast mentioning older vets wanting to come back but only for individual like formats — veronica on the last episode opening scene mentions something along that line of thinking — how shes starting to form relationships and friendships — that could potentially be another reason why some older vets choose to stay away
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This girl ammo crying. Smmfh. Get em outta here.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Damn at that promo for next week tho. Aneesa finna eat veronica's groceries?!?!

THISGONBGUD.gif
  • deadeye
    Options
    lol @ the fake outrage over Jordan telling Jemmye she looked like she had downs syndrome.

All of them would've been cracking up if they knew they wouldn't be on camera.

Jemmye was playing to the camera too because there was no reason for her to be crying like that.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like they're desperately trying to find new and creative ways to not show one ? challenge and one ? elimination per episode at this point.

Do their ratings drop off that bad from week to week? I could imagine that some people stop watching when their favorite players get eliminated and that number grows as the show goes on but it can't be a bigger number than the people getting turned off by all this filler and manufactured "cliffhangers".
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I feel like they're desperately trying to find new and creative ways to not show one ? challenge and one ? elimination per episode at this point.

Do their ratings drop off that bad from week to week? I could imagine that some people stop watching when their favorite players get eliminated and that number grows as the show goes on but it can't be a bigger number than the people getting turned off by all this filler and manufactured "cliffhangers".

for a while now the show stopped being about the challenges but relationship dynamics between castmates that s why u keep having the same ? on it...
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

for a while now the show stopped being about the challenges but relationship dynamics between castmates that s why u keep having the same ? on it...

Yeah but even with that being said they're getting way carried away with it. The past two "storylines" were "some dude got ? and said something kinda mean to a female castmate".

There hasn't been enough drama in this season to warrant that kind of editing.

• KingFreeman
    Options
    lol @ the fake outrage over Jordan telling Jemmye she looked like she had downs syndrome.

All of them would've been cracking up if they knew they wouldn't be on camera.

Jemmye was playing to the camera too because there was no reason for her to be crying like that.

Nah if you disabled you a ? ? for making fun of other disabilities. Jordan played himself. He opened the door for them to use it against him.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Did no one else catch Nelson saying "The way Jordan CONDONED himself" repeatedly?!? I believe the word you were looking for was CONDUCTED ? .