THE CHALLENGE ?

Options

Comments

• Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This girl ammo crying. Smmfh. Get em outta here.

Watch ain't ? gon be wrong with him either. He basically got ragdolled and is tired...get him a bottle of water and send him (it?) on it's way.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fake outrage on the girl's part
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Did no one else catch Nelson saying "The way Jordan CONDONED himself" repeatedly?!? I believe the word you were looking for was CONDUCTED ? .

one of my favorite things about these reality shows is listening to these idiots mix up their metaphors and use the wrong ‘big’ word when they try to act smart

just admit youre a ? and use acted or behaved
  • ckfree
    Options
    looking forward to when TJ actually tells them how much they are playing for

drama should really come off at that point

i dont get why they are hiding it was for a million dollars though

i am pretty sure knowing the amount of money it would have made the game way ‘dirtier’
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

i am pretty sure knowing the amount of money it would have made the game way ‘dirtier’

Yeah, they've been trying too hard to promote this as the "dirtiest" season.

The promotion should've been geared more towards them playing for the biggest jackpot in the history of the game.

Everything else they wanted would've fallen into place after that.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It makes no sense at all to me why they would have kept that from the players. The only way it makes sense is if they wanted to psychologically torture the people that got sent home before it was announced.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think they wanted to avoid the usual vets vs are you the one players by telling em upfront. But so far cory and jemmye are the only ones to get the point and at least attempted to buck the trend and send big players out the door. The rest of em doing their best to get bananas and Ct to the Finals as per usual.
  • ckfree
    Options
    the old standbys are getting stale

but at the same time

i dont care about nor want to really learn about the new people lol

regarding ammo collapse

i dont know if theyll get into it next week so i'll put it in a spoiler just in case
    he had some sort of PTSD attack from getting ? or something and the wrestling and getting thrown around triggered it

who knows how much bs and theatrics it was

but thats the explanation at the moment

http://www.eonline.com/news/875462/the-challenge-s-ammo-reveals-he-was-? -by-his-former-partner
  • KingFreeman
    Options

but at the same time

regarding ammo collapse

i dont know if theyll get into it next week so i'll put it in a spoiler just in case
    he had some sort of PTSD attack from getting ? or something and the wrestling and getting thrown around triggered it

http://www.eonline.com/news/875462/the-challenge-s-ammo-reveals-he-was-? -by-his-former-partner

I shouldn't laugh but I did.
  • deadeye
    Options
  • vagrant-718
    Options

but at the same time

regarding ammo collapse

dude said it was painful...no duh
  • ckfree
    Options

but at the same time

regarding ammo collapse

dude is a walking social justice warriors cliche 

he was literally ‘triggered’

lmao

the gofundme is strange as hell and while i dont know about his story

it seems very strange that he is basically asking people who watch him on tv to pay for his

therapy

insurance bills

and/or music lessons
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Did no one else catch Nelson saying "The way Jordan CONDONED himself" repeatedly?!? I believe the word you were looking for was CONDUCTED ? .

Nelson one of the most unintentionally funny dudes in recent Challenge history, especially when he ? .
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    I know veronica's got that wet. Damn.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at the rate they're not actually sending people home this season's gonna last 2 years.
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    Was hoping hunter would pull the double cross.

Cory got a hit list but I commend him for trying to take out the top dogs early. I would've played the game the same way. ? being scared to say a vet name
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    And is dude still gonna smash Nicole over Jemmye? Nicole was looking like a lil boy in her bathing suit
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And is dude still gonna smash Nicole over Jemmye? Nicole was looking like a lil boy in her bathing suit

funny cause watching it now and seeing veronica in her bathing, i laughed out loud and said Thats A Woman
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Nicole looked disgusting in that bikini. I was disappointed she pulled that double cross. Tired of looking at her.
  • Rampage12
    edited August 2017
    Options
    LOL damn I forgot all about Rachel...wonder what she's up to now, I'm assuming a crossfit trainer or something haha.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Enough with the Redemption House. Once was enough.

Lol @ them having an ankle weight Elimination the day Aneesa rolls her ankle.

Not gonna say the name, but they spoiled who won the elimination by showing the wide shot of the remaining HG in the preview for next week's episode.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Enough with the Redemption House. Once was enough.

Not gonna say the name, but they spoiled who won the elimination by showing the wide shot of the remaining HG in the preview for next week's episode.

Yeah, I peeped that too.
  • ckfree
    Options
    nicole went from a cute/pretty girl who just wore too much makeup to a botched plastic surgery victim and now the too much makeup thing makes her look way worse

there are times when they show her on camera and she literally doesnt look real to me

like she looks like a fake person or a doll

its weird
  • ckfree
    Options
    tj - aneesa, are you the weak link here?
    aneese - no

camera cuts to jemmy

lmao

i thought I could remember a good bit of the challenges in order considering ive been watching for like 15+ years but i failed miserably 
  • Rampage12
    Options
    tj - aneesa, are you the weak link here?
    aneese - no

camera cuts to jemmy

lmao

i thought I could remember a good bit of the challenges in order considering ive been watching for like 15+ years but i failed miserably 

Yeah I watch every one but they're all running together now. Like I can't even differentiate between The Ruins and The Inferno.