Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The universe b
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im a capricorn and gut punching hoez instead of abortions.....

nah

Im a cap tho
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    @Westie I'm a Scorpio 5x over (Sun, Moon, Rising, Mars and Saturn) and I'm only a total piece of ? 70% of the time.

Cut us some slack homes

How often do you get into fights?

@Westie

Physical ones? Not in over a decade

Arguments? Umm... Definitely more frequent.

The Scorpio stereotype is for us to well up emotions and freak out about a bunch of stuff all at once, but I tend to skip the welling up phase and freak out singularly as issues arise
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Dont worry team, One Punch Man for the Pisces is a win.

u knew i was about to ask!? hahaha

anyways..
    Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac and we have traits of all other signs..

we can be who the ? we want..

im goin wit Mr Manhattan..
    i be feelin like cuhz sometimes...
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Westie whyy I gotta be self centered with a demon ? tho
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

Idc about the latter, but do you generally feel as if your life/opinions/feelings/etc are of more value than most people?
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Im scorpio...now what

Loki would be a scorpio. Manipulative, seeking revenge, secrets and illusions.

Dam baby is ther a sign you do like…
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
    felliwonda wrote: »
    I looked up some comic characters according to my sign and I find wolverine the best to my character Virgo.
    I think Virgo in zodiac is misunderstood most of the time about their personality just like Logan so it makes sense to me. Is not just about the physical attributes comic book characters have I think is also about their mind.

Profesor X and magneto are raw too
    The Hulk a G imo.
    Ironman one of my favorites
    I love me some poison IV and Catwoma they are sexy.
    A the black widow Scarlett Johansson played her I think. Yeah.

I look at Virgos as more calculating. More contained.

Logan wears his rage on his sleeve, Virgos tend to let it simmer. Logan is more of an Aries to me.

Eta: professor x is spot on for a virgo imo

Leo's an Aries are jus very impatient
  • Westie
    Options
    Im scorpio...now what

Loki would be a scorpio. Manipulative, seeking revenge, secrets and illusions.

Dam baby is ther a sign you do like…

Does that not describe loki? I never said I didn't like scorpios.
  • Westie
    Options
    I looked up some comic characters according to my sign and I find wolverine the best to my character Virgo.
    I think Virgo in zodiac is misunderstood most of the time about their personality just like Logan so it makes sense to me. Is not just about the physical attributes comic book characters have I think is also about their mind.

The Hulk a G imo.

Logan wears his rage on his sleeve, Virgos tend to let it simmer. Logan is more of an Aries to me.

All the fire signs are. They have more self centered tendencies tho. Aries because they're the 1st sign in the zodiac, the initiator (I think) and Leo is ruled by the sun. Aka center of this universe.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dated a scorpio for 2 years
    And what powers? I never slept with him

U didnt get the full experience then. Also dont group him with the rest of us scorps.

Lol why? Cuz he couldn't manipulate his way into my pants.

in 2 years??????

a real Scorpio would have either killed you or moved on

unless he had a very faithful and understanding side piece
  • Westie
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    I dated a scorpio for 2 years
    And what powers? I never slept with him

U didnt get the full experience then. Also dont group him with the rest of us scorps.

Lol why? Cuz he couldn't manipulate his way into my pants.

in 2 years??????

a real Scorpio would have either killed you or moved on

unless he had a very faithful and understanding side piece

We weren't in a relationship. He ain't need a side piece I'm sure he was ? whoever he wanted to.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh.......ok

I dont know ? about "dating" lol
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

Idc about the latter, but do you generally feel as if your life/opinions/feelings/etc are of more value than most people?
    Yes some. For example.......? THE POLICE!

Do I care if they dont like me? Nope. No importance to me. I seen how they think and feel dont like it one bit.
  • trendsetta1030
    Options

The Hulk a G imo.

All the fire signs are. They have more self centered tendencies tho. Aries because they're the 1st sign in the zodiac, the initiator (I think) and Leo is ruled by the sun. Aka center of this universe.

Never knew that… hmmmm wat about female leos or Aries ?
    An idk wat you talmbout scorpios they kno how 2 get on ppl nerves wit out tryin
    Mfs be in ther own world sumtimes
  • Westie
    Options

The Hulk a G imo.

Never knew that… hmmmm wat about female leos or Aries ?
    An idk wat you talmbout scorpios they kno how 2 get on ppl nerves wit out tryin
    Mfs be in ther own world sumtimes

I love leo and aries females. 2 of my best friends are both.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    6mg739h4ermv.jpg
    Bride is a Leo
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im in love with a scorpio girl they turrible people

Tell ya story fam what she do to u

Ok ill go after i faked my death she aint ? wit me but really kus i kept bringing her past up that i already knew her thoty an i wantd her real bad...she talk to me now agajn i think she got somebody she said she i just want us bak i can never finish my root spell
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok ill go after i faked my death she aint ? wit me but really kus i kept bringing her past up that i already knew her thoty an i wantd her real bad...she talk to me now agajn i think she got somebody she said she i just want us bak i can never finish my root spell

From what i gather she did nothin wrong n ill go as far as sayin knowin she had a thoty past probly drew u to her.

U just needa chick more insecure than u so thru the ups and very frequent downward spirals if u ever did decide to commit that she might be down to go witchu

Win/win
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lucifer morningstar, Darkseid, Thanos, Dr Manhattan, Tony stark, are a couple off the top of my head that exhibit sagittarius traits....

Intelligent, condescending, aloof, manipulative, powerful, arrogant, selfish, charismatic, borderline sociopathic personalities, individuals that often don't play well with others except to further their own interests...
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

From what i gather she did nothin wrong n ill go as far as sayin knowin she had a thoty past probly drew u to her.

U just needa chick more insecure than u so thru the ups and very frequent downward spirals if u ever did decide to commit that she might be down to go witchu

Win/win

So u sayin i like hoes...she very attractive...i kno alot of hoes doe how i get her bak
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Lucifer morningstar, Darkseid, Thanos, Dr Manhattan, Tony stark, are a couple off the top of my head that exhibit sagittarius traits....

Intelligent, condescending, aloof, manipulative, powerful, arrogant, selfish, charismatic, borderline sociopathic personalities, individuals that often don't play well with others except to further their own interests...
    7sdnjadbsogb.gif

This is how u play the game,people

• CapitalB
    Options

? i already called Dr Manhattan for the Pisces team..
    u jus basically described me in a nutshell!
  • Westie
    Options

7sdnjadbsogb.gif

He wrong with the last half of the traits tho. That looks like somebody with a Gemini moon or scorpio rising if they are a sag.
  • CapitalB
    Options

7sdnjadbsogb.gif

He wrong with the last half of the traits tho. That looks like somebody with a Gemini moon or scorpio rising if they are a sag.

he basically described a pisces..