Fun With Astrology

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Lucifer morningstar, Darkseid, Thanos, Dr Manhattan, Tony stark, are a couple off the top of my head that exhibit sagittarius traits....

Intelligent, condescending, aloof, manipulative, powerful, arrogant, selfish, charismatic, borderline sociopathic personalities, individuals that often don't play well with others except to further their own interests...
    7sdnjadbsogb.gif

This is how u play the game,people

He wrong with the last half of the traits tho. That looks like somebody with a Gemini moon or scorpio rising if they are a sag.

he basically described a pisces..

Yeah, y'all are emotional ? . (I'm a Pisces rising so I know)
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lucifer morningstar, Darkseid, Thanos, Dr Manhattan, Tony stark, are a couple off the top of my head that exhibit sagittarius traits....

Intelligent, condescending, aloof, manipulative, powerful, arrogant, selfish, charismatic, borderline sociopathic personalities, individuals that often don't play well with others except to further their own interests...
    7sdnjadbsogb.gif

He wrong with the last half of the traits tho. That looks like somebody with a Gemini moon or scorpio rising if they are a sag.

we have emotions..
    im emotional as ? ..

we jus have control over them...

and we can infiltrate anyone.. and withdraw from them jus as easy. mwuhahahahaha
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie done hijacked this thread

@SolemnSauce started from the Bottom of the Bottom, now u here my ?

200.gif
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Westie

What they say about them Virgos? haha

*I didn't read the thread, sorry if it's been discussed*
  • Westie
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    @Westie

Virgos are always in their own heads, they analyze e.ver.y.thang. perfectionist, super guarded, emotionally contained but emotional. They just ain't gonna show it.

my experience anyway.
  • Mastery
    Options
    @Westie

Virgos are always in their own heads, they analyze e.ver.y.thang. perfectionist, super guarded, emotionally contained but emotional. They just ain't gonna show it.

my experience anyway.

You don't know my life haha

hfeu07qslmxm.gif

Crazy accurate though.
  • Westie
    Options
    @Westie

my experience anyway.

You don't know my life haha

hfeu07qslmxm.gif

Crazy accurate though.
    Lol
    My ex is a virgo. Y'all crazy af but it's well intentioned.

This thread is about superheros, tho. Like who would be a virgo superhero?
  • Westie
    Options
    Tril.lfate wrote: »
    Westie done hijacked this thread

@SolemnSauce started from the Bottom of the Bottom, now u here my ?

200.gif
    I didn't meant to. Sorry @SolemnSauce

sagittarius superhero....hmmmm....

Deadpool. Slick mouth, sarcastic af, can't ?
  • Westie
    Options
    The avengers:

Iron man - leo, Mr look at me, super flashy and selfish
    Captain America - capricorn, slightly dull, doesn't really act out of emotion, needs order and structure.
    The Hulk - virgo - uses his rage monster constructively, but has a lot of rage just begging to come out.
    Thor - Aries
  • Mastery
    edited July 2017
    Options
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Im in love with a scorpio girl they turrible people

Tell ya story fam what she do to u

Ok ill go after i faked my death she aint ? wit me but really kus i kept bringing her past up that i already knew her thoty an i wantd her real bad...she talk to me now agajn i think she got somebody she said she i just want us bak i can never finish my root spell

From what i gather she did nothin wrong n ill go as far as sayin knowin she had a thoty past probly drew u to her.

U just needa chick more insecure than u so thru the ups and very frequent downward spirals if u ever did decide to commit that she might be down to go witchu

Win/win

So u sayin i like hoes...she very attractive...i kno alot of hoes doe how i get her bak

Apologize that things didnt work out n keep it movin. If she wants u back she'll letcha know n maybe ull be onto somethin else. otherwise u wastin time....

Especially if u know a lot of hoes
  • Go figure
    Options
    I know i said this before but ill read someone their wrong horoscope purposely just to hear em say "that sounds jusssssst like me dont it!"
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im in love with a scorpio girl they turrible people

Tell ya story fam what she do to u

Ok ill go after i faked my death she aint ? wit me but really kus i kept bringing her past up that i already knew her thoty an i wantd her real bad...she talk to me now agajn i think she got somebody she said she i just want us bak i can never finish my root spell

From what i gather she did nothin wrong n ill go as far as sayin knowin she had a thoty past probly drew u to her.

U just needa chick more insecure than u so thru the ups and very frequent downward spirals if u ever did decide to commit that she might be down to go witchu

Win/win

So u sayin i like hoes...she very attractive...i kno alot of hoes doe how i get her bak

Apologize that things didnt work out n keep it movin. If she wants u back she'll letcha know n maybe ull be onto somethin else. otherwise u wastin time....

Especially if u know a lot of hoes

Well ill just wait im a taurus...
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dated a scorpio for 2 years
    And what powers? I never slept with him

U didnt get the full experience then. Also dont group him with the rest of us scorps.

Eh Breh it depends on her sign...if she's Aquarius or any Air sign it doesn't work on em
  • Go figure
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »

U didnt get the full experience then. Also dont group him with the rest of us scorps.

Eh Breh it depends on her sign...if she's Aquarius or any Air sign it doesn't work on em

Think she said she was Sag idk if its an air sign
  • Westie
    edited July 2017
    Options

Sag is a fire sign, but I am a Gemini moon. Actually born on a Gemini full moon. Basically means I'm a Gemini inside.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

7sdnjadbsogb.gif

we have emotions..
    im emotional as ? ..

we jus have control over them...

and we can infiltrate anyone.. and withdraw from them jus as easy. mwuhahahahaha

you outchea ? hoez?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The avengers:

Captain America - capricorn, slightly dull, doesn't really act out of emotion, needs order and structure.
    The Hulk - virgo - uses his rage monster constructively, but has a lot of rage just begging to come out.
    Thor - Aries

yep...yep
  • Go figure
    Options

Sag is a fire sign, but I am a Gemini moon. Actually born on a Gemini full moon. Basically means I'm a Gemini inside.

Yea that moon ? confuses me. So ur really a gemini born during sag month?

"Im a gemini inside" = ur more in touch with gemini?
  • Westie
    Options

I don't understand it all, its actually a lot to study. Each planet represents a part of your personality. The 3 main parts are the sun, moon and ascendant. The sun is you in general, the moon is how you see yourself , and your rising is how others see you. It just represents facets of your personality.
  • Go figure
    Options

I don't understand it all, its actually a lot to study. Each planet represents a part of your personality. The 3 main parts are the sun, moon and ascendant. The sun is you in general, the moon is how you see yourself , and your rising is how others see you. It just represents facets of your personality.

But how is your moon determined? Date of birth? Time of birth?
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    felliwonda wrote: »
    I looked up some comic characters according to my sign and I find wolverine the best to my character Virgo.
    I think Virgo in zodiac is misunderstood most of the time about their personality just like Logan so it makes sense to me. Is not just about the physical attributes comic book characters have I think is also about their mind.

Profesor X and magneto are raw too
    The Hulk a G imo.
    Ironman one of my favorites
    I love me some poison IV and Catwoma they are sexy.
    A the black widow Scarlett Johansson played her I think. Yeah.

I look at Virgos as more calculating. More contained.

Logan wears his rage on his sleeve, Virgos tend to let it simmer. Logan is more of an Aries to me.

Eta: professor x is spot on for a virgo imo

@Westie what other Virgo superheroes do you consider. And what else can you share about Virgo personality. I think a lot of people if not all misinterpret the Virgo but your explanation was fair and I would like to see what else you got for us on that.
    Even all virgos vary in personality not all virgos are exactly alike idk if is common but is true I pay attention to detail In a crazy way is an unwanted gift yo am telling you.
  • Westie
    Options

But how is your moon determined? Date of birth? Time of birth?

Yes and yes
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The avengers:

Thor - Aries

Do you agree here with the hulk being a Virgo @Westie?
  • Westie
    Options
    felliwonda wrote: »
    The avengers:

Thor - Aries

Do you agree here with the hulk being a Virgo @Westie?

I do. That's my post