Old vs New: Mozzy and C-Bo got beef

Options

Comments

• HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    The San Francisco Bay Area is a region in Northern California spanning the city of San Francisco and surrounding counties. On a peninsula, hilly San Francisco is known for its cable cars, Victorian houses and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. North, the Sonoma and Napa valleys are renowned wine-producing regions with hundreds of hillside vineyards. Gourmet food is showcased in Oxbow Public Market in the city of Napa.....an.... sak town bay area an back down

This is about as commercial as you can get describing the bay area lol

LMAO my dog @blackgod813 out here with the San Francisco tourism pamphlet. You ever want to go to the bay, you can hit me, @Turfaholic and @Trillfate up and we'll put you on game. They got you covered for the east bay and I got you on the city
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The San Francisco Bay Area is a region in Northern California spanning the city of San Francisco and surrounding counties. On a peninsula, hilly San Francisco is known for its cable cars, Victorian houses and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. North, the Sonoma and Napa valleys are renowned wine-producing regions with hundreds of hillside vineyards. Gourmet food is showcased in Oxbow Public Market in the city of Napa.....an.... sak town bay area an back down

This is about as commercial as you can get describing the bay area lol

Wikipedia wants it's due credit. Put some respeck on Wiki's name.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K michelle is a fake keisha cole!!! Tom hanks is from oakland..zenday is to also hammer i think ..goapelle an mark cooper famous people from oakland
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mean mugs hoppin out of drops on them gold rims-C Bo
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im a lil confused as im knee deep in this mozzy gang ? ...isss Sacramento the bay area???or is it sanfransico ..
    Sac is not the bay.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    That ? Mozzy do all this talking he don't even be out here no more ? got ran up outta here he need to ? with all this big ? talk becuz we all know the truth out here.... You can fool the rest of the world but there's a reason his ass don't come home

Make up your mind @getoboy are you from the Bay or Sac?

? wtf when have I said I'm from the bay?? I be in the bay might have said that but yo goof ass probably took it a different way

Shut yo lil ? ass up. Don't play stupid. You was supposed to run me that fade the last two times I was in The Town and you ducked. It's ironic you live in Sac because I was out there too last time I was in Northern Cali. I got people from San Jose to Sac and everywhere between - Modesto, Stockton, Hayward, Fillmore, Oakland, Richmond, Vallejo, all that...down to LA. You a sucka.

? ? find me the post you called for a fade??? Yo ? ass just running yo mouth making up ? for reactions.... Shut yo goofy ass up you sound like a ? that wouldn't bust a grape lol at you making up call outs this the second lie yo ass done told in this post you trying too hard to look hard and really you just looking stupid smh
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Mozzy do all this talking he don't even be out here no more ? got ran up outta here he need to ? with all this big ? talk becuz we all know the truth out here.... You can fool the rest of the world but there's a reason his ass don't come home

He home now bruh
  • blackgod813
    Options
    MOZZZZZZY GANG HE WONT BE DEFEATED ? BOW DOWN KISS THE RING THE WEST COAST BACK!!!!!!!
  • blackgod813
    Options
  • GetoBoy
    edited August 2017
    Options

He home now bruh

Bruh he damn near got the military with him if you could see oak park right now you'd think Trump was out here lol....but it's still dope he came back he gets a A for the image
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, did CBo go see him since he was in town?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This way more entertaining than wack ass Drake/Meek Mill ? .
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    https://youtu.be/mybASAYUBVw

Flaaaaaaames

Mozzy most definitely was most definitely snubbed by XXL. This ? going at ? from Pac era.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    damn i been fukin with mozzy but damn basically its on cbo now we gonna find out how this ? plays out
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    damn i been fukin with mozzy but damn basically its on cbo now we gonna find out how this ? plays out

It could get ugly......

Bo said he keeping it on wax. But that could've been a decoy statement. When Mozzy dropped "The Truth", alotta people got shot and a few got killed.

Killa Tay posted this Lavish D track on siccness.net.
    https://youtu.be/nrM7ya5vWmI

Sac low-key on fire and finally making they own name. I'm proud of them ? . I just hope it stays on wax.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    On the strength of mozzy i aint beefing with no sac ? cept geto boy u doubted mozzy power to heal wounds
  • Angeles1son85
    edited August 2017
    Options

It could get ugly......

Bo said he keeping it on wax. But that could've been a decoy statement. When Mozzy dropped "The Truth", alotta people got shot and a few got killed.

i thought so too but mozzy start his ? off we dont box give em one up top then follow with a ? cbo lol i was like
    house-gif.gif

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

It could get ugly......

Sac low-key on fire and finally making they own name. I'm proud of them ? . I just hope it stays on wax.

That ? was kinda dope. Who he dissing?
  • Turfaholic
    Options

It could get ugly......

That ? was kinda dope. Who he dissing?

Mozzy

He recorded this one while in prison. He got out like 2 weeks ago. He talking bout making a video for it.
    https://youtu.be/YIh7v8lps2Y
  • GetoBoy
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Alot of ? out here been getting ran down on just on the strength they ? with Mozzy and he don't be out here that ? getting alot of fools ? up riding for him and he off living life selling dreams to the rest of the world.... ? got a lil Mozzy gang out here but they riding or trying to and don't even know what they doing it for ? is sad especially since they not winning the battle
  • GetoBoy
    Options

It could get ugly......

It's already been off wax
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    So this what he came back to shoot a video for??? No wonder ? had so many cops out there and was gone within the hour

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this what he came back to shoot a video for??? No wonder ? had so many cops out there and was gone within the hour

This track is knockin, I think c-bo gonna retaliate something serious tho
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

This track is knockin, I think c-bo gonna retaliate something serious tho

he has to mozzy forced his hand lol
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Mozzy needs a major deal he out grew his base he belongs to the world now a future feature a drake verse migos on the second single