Old vs New: Mozzy and C-Bo got beef

Options

Comments

• Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mozzy needs a major deal he out grew his base he belongs to the world now a future feature a drake verse migos on the second single

Yeah, let's bring all these ? to the Mozzy table
    More reasons for Bo to ? on him, lmfao
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/mybASAYUBVw

Flaaaaaaames

Mozzy most definitely was most definitely snubbed by XXL. This ? going at ? from Pac era.

Not a bad track but i Cant honor this
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that we all agree that mozzy is the king of west how long till the game?? A mother ? wasnt waiting on a cbo project ..i gota give it to vlad he first brought us mozzy ..
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that we all agree that mozzy is the king of west how long till the game?? A mother ? wasnt waiting on a cbo project ..i gota give it to vlad he first brought us mozzy ..

Nah, Philthy Rich & Lavish D brought you Mozzy
  • blackgod813
    Options

Nah, Philthy Rich & Lavish D brought you Mozzy

Im just trying to function with the fellows
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

King of the west? Nah

Philthy >> mozzy

And im from sac
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »

King of the west? Nah

Philthy >> mozzy

And im from sac

Philthy fell off like a mug, BUT I will say he's doing the most in the West right now. But if we wanna keep strictly about the music.....

I say either Shady Nate or Iamsu the top ? .
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wait when did we all agree on this
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    If C-Bo wanna keep it on wax the most respectable response will be if he bold enough to get on a Mozzy concert stage like Lav did Retro.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXSELQ_KnY0
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    If C-Bo wanna keep it on wax the most respectable response will be if he bold enough to get on a Mozzy concert stage like Lav did Retro.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXSELQ_KnY0

Isn't Retro from Sac though? Didn't hear much of him after this ? happened lol.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm just wondering what's gonna be the outcome off all this ? (been going on since the zillas vs stars ? ) now its mozzy vs bo. (Which ain't the same but its still spicy)These ain't no mixtape punchline rappers it ain't just hip hop its some other ? . It can get gruesome for people involved as far as affiliates go
  • leftcoastkev
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    I'm just wondering what's gonna be the outcome off all this ? (been going on since the zillas vs stars ? ) now its mozzy vs bo. These ain't no mixtape punchline rappers it ain't just hip hop its some other ? . It can get gruesome for people involved as far as affiliates go

Only time will tell. But probably same as always. Pride or ambition gon make somebody gon take it too far. The flame already lit.
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

King of the west? Nah

Philthy >> mozzy

And im from sac

Philthy fell off like a mug, BUT I will say he's doing the most in the West right now. But if we wanna keep strictly about the music.....

Problem? YG?
  • leftcoastkev
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »

King of the west? Nah

Philthy >> mozzy

And im from sac

Problem? YG?

Shady Nate >>>>> both
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »

King of the west? Nah

Philthy >> mozzy

And im from sac

Problem? YG?

https://youtu.be/mn2SuiTUn3g

https://youtu.be/szpyj2rPPms

https://youtu.be/FG_102MYUNg

https://youtu.be/VxaYmcUGz7w

I'll let you be the judge. Honestly I say they both easily better than Problem. Problem low-key be biting Iamsu style. Y.G. is debatable. Y.G. has put out 2 back 2 personal classic albums.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    So this what he came back to shoot a video for??? No wonder ? had so many cops out there and was gone within the hour

This beat knocking.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    So this what he came back to shoot a video for??? No wonder ? had so many cops out there and was gone within the hour

This beat knocking.

Mozzy makes dope music that's one thing you can't take away from him
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    Mozzy is doing what Messy was in position to do at one point but Tim had better business people around
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mozzy is doing what Messy was in position to do at one point but Tim had better business people around

What happened with the whole messy Marv situation? I dunno how it started but I recall a shitload of bay folks and ex collaborators started dissing him and I think the ? got physical at one point.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

What happened with the whole messy Marv situation? I dunno how it started but I recall a shitload of bay folks and ex collaborators started dissing him and I think the ? got physical at one point.

? fake and a weirdo
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Didnt philthy get that boy parlaxide ? that ?
  • Trillfate
    Options

? look like he survived that fire with Kanan
  • Trillfate
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

He started gang bangin and snaking his day ones
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    I think mess said he didn't really rock with mac dre. He said he fukkd wit fat Tone. Who the streets accused of having something to do with dre death. Dissed too short, fab, 40, said something about the jacka that some thought was disrespectful. Then the situation in reno where they robbed him on camera. Now he in the pen but you got some who say he ain't even locked up but lying about that for attention.

All in all tho that ? can still make a slap tho. I can't speak on his credibility or lack of it