The Official 'The Walking Dead' Season 8 Thread

Options

Comments

• Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can Sasha make a come back? I heard her show was getting cancelled. Dre show got cancelled too so we should be sering that dry ass braid wig sometime soon.

Can a zombie make a comeback...
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea this season is already better than last, not saying much tho but I'll keep watching
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just got done watching last weeks episode......i hate jesus now. i wish they would put his ass on a cross and crucify that ? . them ? ran and he gets in his feelings when morgan was about to put in work. will somebody please ? him already.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They really calling this mock dread ? "your majesty" smmfh.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    JERRRRRRYYYYY!!!
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zeke got kidnapped by a nerd ass cac...cmon bruh
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    JERRRRRRYYYYY!!!

Cut that punk ass whiteboy down.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How come these ? don't utilize pouring walker blood on themselves? I,would keep a gallon of that ? on me at all times
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope episode I wish they showed how ezekiels men got cut down though. This episode nosed his humanity. That save by jerry was unexpected. How can slow asswalkers over power a tiger though. That's a 10/ft long 500 pound chainsaw
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man just smh....ill post me review tomm
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Shiva got got

Thats a MF tiger shid is so unrealistic its ridiculous
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What was with those toxic waste barrels? How shiva got killed was dumb as ? ! Other than that it was a good episode.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did Shiva get killed like that in the comics?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ep 3 was trash. They jus hinting at the rick vs daryl beef. Daryl cold as ice. Killed off Morales, no ? given. Gabriel begging to come in was funny. smh at morgan vs jesus boss fight in the woods. They really gone keep 60+ ppl in "two trailers in the back" smh foh.

Ep 4 was the best of the season imo. Wierd ? vibe nerd dude was the MVP lol. Them breaking down the king bs was cool. Solid way to ? off the tiger. AMC wasnt down w that cgi bill no mo, plus killing the tiger was kind like killing off the whole king act. 2 birds 1 stone.

Rick, Daryl and Carol are basically on super hero status.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The death of the tiger was just ? awful writing. Folks can ? pluck a walker and it falls over but a ? tiger can't get away from some walkers!!!?? Especially the ? they have had some extremely weak ass characters escape from that writing was just trash as ? .

Carol should've let them die and made sure she got those damn guns.

Whoever in here said the shows has Rick, Darryl and Carol on super hero status is 1000% correct.
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The death of the tiger was just ? awful writing. Folks can ? pluck a walker and it falls over but a ? tiger can't get away from some walkers!!!?? Especially the ? they have had some extremely weak ass characters escape from that writing was just trash as ? .

Whoever in here said the shows has Rick, Darryl and Carol on super hero status is 1000% correct.

Tiger could’ve just ran away. Zombie can’t outrun a tiger.

They probably wanted to cut the cgi budget out
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Tiger could’ve just ran away. Zombie can’t outrun a tiger.

They probably wanted to cut the cgi budget out

I understand that thought process just that they could've came up with a better way for the tiger to go out.

That is all I'm saying. Some of the ? they write into this show is like they don't even care or try because they know their fan base is locked in and not leaving. It shouldn't be that way.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    This shows does stupid ? but some of you make y'all selves look like whole ? they wrote that scene in the comics it wasn't to cut the budget for one

2.what the ? does a tiger know about zombies how the ? is the tiger going to know it wasn't the top of the food chain in that moment

3 this is written from a comiiiiic book stop looking for reality based answers

Carol running around like solid snake is hilarious she simply out smarting everybody she comes across you never see her do some superhuman ?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea. The ? w carol was silly. Felt like i was watchin a video game
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    This shows does stupid ? but some of you make y'all selves look like whole ? they wrote that scene in the comics it wasntnto cut the chi budget for one

2.what the ? does a tiger know about zombies how the ? is the tiger going to know it wasn't the top of the food chain in that moment

Carol running around like solid snake is hilarious she simply out smarting everybody she comes across you never see her do some superhuman ?

Well you should know they don’t follow the comic entirely. Judith and Carol are dead in the comic but alive in the show. Rick got 1 hand, characters that in the comics but never introduced in the show and so forth. It’s easy to draw a tiger in a comic book, it’s a lot harder to do in a show, hence the tiger had to go
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This shows does stupid ? but some of you make y'all selves look like whole ? they wrote that scene in the comics it wasntnto cut the chi budget for one

Well you should know they don’t follow the comic entirely. Judith and Carol are dead in the comic but alive in the show. Rick got 1 hand, characters that in the comics but never introduced in the show and so forth. It’s easy to draw a tiger in a comic book, it’s a lot harder to do in a show, hence the tiger had to go

wen does carol died in the book and by who