The Official 'The Walking Dead' Season 8 Thread

Options

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    This shows does stupid ? but some of you make y'all selves look like whole ? they wrote that scene in the comics it wasntnto cut the chi budget for one

2.what the ? does a tiger know about zombies how the ? is the tiger going to know it wasn't the top of the food chain in that moment

3 this is written from a comiiiiic book stop looking for reality based answers

Carol running around like solid snake is hilarious she simply out smarting everybody she comes across you never see her do some superhuman ?

Well you should know they don’t follow the comic entirely. Judith and Carol are dead in the comic but alive in the show. Rick got 1 hand, characters that in the comics but never introduced in the show and so forth. It’s easy to draw a tiger in a comic book, it’s a lot harder to do in a show, hence the tiger had to go

wen does carol died in the book and by who

Suicide
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show makes crazy $$$ yet is cheap af

Negan in like 1 episode? Cheap cgi
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't these ? struggling to find ammo a few episodes back. Now these none shooting MFS got bullets to waste. SMH

The King and his weak ass emotional breakdown. The tiger is the real King.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Wasn't these ? struggling to find ammo a few episodes back. Now these none shooting MFS got bullets to waste. SMH

He did get his whole squad killed ijs
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »

He did get his whole squad killed ijs

FACTS

I would've preferred the tiger live and the king to have died.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like Gabriel is next
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Walking Dead was cancelled or something?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lucile give me strength!
  • Max.
    Options
    3 posts only lmaooo
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    3 posts only lmaooo

Who killed this place?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 posts only lmaooo

Who killed this place?

Neegan
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    3 posts only lmaooo

Who killed this place?

Neegan

He had ? shook ever since he killed Abe and Glenn
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rick such a ? .
  • Max.
    Options
    What a boring fuckn episode
  • RickyRich
    Options
    this ? is dying
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What’s up with the helicopter rick saw
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    Options
    TWD is trash now... Actually been trash for a while already... I'm pretty much just sticking with it since i've been watching from the very beginning. All these years and seasons invested in it but... I am really starting to feel pretty distant with it. I don't know if I can ride along for how ever many seasons they got left. It's boring and bland and I pretty much try not falling a sleep while watching. I think TWD has run it's course and I don't think this show can recover and get back to what it use to be. I will stick around for this season at least but I really do think ima be checking out real real soon. I'm losing interest in this show...
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why haven't the saviors gotten sick from eating tainted meat that the kingdom was giving them?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    TWD is trash now... Actually been trash for a while already... I'm pretty much just sticking with it since i've been watching from the very beginning. All these years and seasons invested in it but... I am really starting to feel pretty distant with it. I don't know if I can ride along for how ever many seasons they got left. It's boring and bland and I pretty much try not falling a sleep while watching. I think TWD has run it's course and I don't think this show can recover and get back to what it use to be. I will stick around for this season at least but I really do think ima be checking out real real soon. I'm losing interest in this show...

Me to bro. After this season im done cuz i dont see then improving at all it just gets worst each eps
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Horrible, horrible, horrible episode.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Negan/priest confession booth scene shoulda been cool. But nah...herd bout to fall on them, then they some how walk away off screen

Rick n Daryl finnally throwing hands shoulda been cool but nah. Rick throws the bag then ? they were fighting over blows up. Beef over.

All the talkin savior scenes made zero sense. Less than filler. Basically like watchin dog ? turn white.

This has to be the beginning of the end for TWD, AMC has to see it. If the numbers keep droppin, show cost too much $ to make, cast salaries are too high. AMC bound to cxl this soon. I dont even care, cuz it needs to end
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Show hits it’s lowest rating since season 2. I love it.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Negan/priest confession booth scene shoulda been cool. But nah...herd bout to fall on them, then they some how walk away off screen

Rick n Daryl finnally throwing hands shoulda been cool but nah. Rick throws the bag then ? they were fighting over blows up. Beef over.

All the talkin savior scenes made zero sense. Less than filler. Basically like watchin dog ? turn white.

This has to be the beginning of the end for TWD, AMC has to see it. If the numbers keep droppin, show cost too much $ to make, cast salaries are too high. AMC bound to cxl this soon. I dont even care, cuz it needs to end

The end of season 1 was the beginning of the end for this show.