Official Star Wars Cinematic Universe Thread: Now Showing : Ep VIII - The Last Jedi (15 Dec)

Options

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    ? really looks like Harrison in that pic.

Which one? Cause I can't tell.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They takin Clone Wars off Netflix next week I'm bout to finish this last season. They did your girl Ashoka ? but those were the best episodes of the series to me so far with her playin the fugitive role.

And Yoda out here slippin... Fives had the whole order 66 plot figures out and you could see Yoda had the feeling the chancellor was on some slimeball ? but they kept lettin that ? cook
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ the Han Solo movie... It already looks corny

Smh at having to let us know who Donald Glover was playing. Guess they didn't want them fanboys to wile out like they did when Fin was first shown
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They takin Clone Wars off Netflix next week I'm bout to finish this last season. They did your girl Ashoka ? but those were the best episodes of the series to me so far with her playin the fugitive role.

And Yoda out here slippin... Fives had the whole order 66 plot figures out and you could see Yoda had the feeling the chancellor was on some slimeball ? but they kept lettin that ? cook

thats what i was talkin about..
    all this ? couldve been prevented..

i see yo ass catchin up! hahaha

the clone wars really turned me to the dark side..
    they make it hard for me to like the Jedi..
    the way they did Snips AND Anakin..
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yoda and them were arrogant and aint believe ? ... When Obi told then he fought a sith they dismissed him...
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Yoda and them were arrogant and aint believe ? ... When Obi told then he fought a sith they dismissed him...

Mace Windu was the biggest hater , lets be honest.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao he's right you know
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mace was the hate... Yoda was the know all fool olelate to the party ass ?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He ended up being right about Anakin though
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He ended up being right about Anakin though

Yeah, Mace wasn't a hater. He just believed in the rules the Jedi had established, and in Anakin's case, Mace was right.
  • Beta
    Options
    What if I told you, had mace accepted Anakin more he wouldn't have been right about him?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    What if I told you, had mace accepted Anakin more he wouldn't have been right about him?

Nah, Obi Wan was best friends with Anakin and like a father to him and dude still was lashing out and tapping into the dark side. It was just in Anakin to be that way
  • Beta
    Options
    Probably but if mace wasn't a ? , anakin would be on the council imo

If mace let Anakin come with him to address palpatine its possible things coulda been different.

• Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    It would have played out the same way I believe, all Anakin cared about was his wife and Palpatine would have brought her up and mentioned he could save her. Mace knew that Anakin had a bond with Sidious, you couldn't trust him for that task

Yoda and Mace wasn't letting Anakin on the Council because of his arrogance, recklessness and his impatience. Yoda could feel something was wrong with dude and how he was struggling with the dark side, so he couldn't be on the council
  • Beta
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Well if yoda wasn't an ? he coulda talked to anakin!

Mace brought kit fisto, and two other lames with him to confront palpatine. If anakin was there from the get go yeah its possible he woulda betrayed them but he only helped ? mace because mace was gonna ? palp. Actually yeah most likely it wouldn't have been different because mace knew palp had control of the Senate and he might not even stand trial. Man anakin was the one who told them about palp from the get go because he was doing his duty but then he got caught up with his wife dying...

Funny how in the end has he not went to the dark side and choked her out she wouldn't have died. But how was he supposed to know?

Tough break ?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Glad you agree, it took you long enough
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Speaking of Kit Fisto, he was suppose to be a great jedi but got cut down so effortlessly.
  • Beta
    Options
    Speaking of Kit Fisto, he was suppose to be a great jedi but got cut down so effortlessly.

They made him and my boy that looked like he wore a mask with the orange lightsaber go out like homos

I didn't even get to see his ? on screen
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    I can't recall anyone with an orange lightsaber
  • Beta
    Options
    I can't recall anyone with an orange lightsaber

It was orange or yellow...

It was in games and novels I believe but not in the movies. Homie who was on the council that got shot down during the jedi purge. Can't remember his name

But ay

"Despite Jinn's claim that he was the Chosen One, the Council determined that Skywalker was not to be trained in accordance to the Jedi Code; instead, they sent Jinn and Kenobi back to Naboo to protect Queen Amidala and lure out their mysterious assailant, the Zabrak Sith Lord Darth Maul."

? ? from day one
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @Beta you mean this dude

y21caam5mnpj.png
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plo Koon and the other Jedi are beasts in the books the prequels just did a horrible job at showing it.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's not really true though. Anakin's treatment by the council was instrumental in his fall, but ultimately the major factor was his fear of losing Padme. Even if Mace and the others treated him better, the Emperor would have still been able to exploit that.
  • Beta
    Options

That's not really true though. Anakin's treatment by the council was instrumental in his fall, but ultimately the major factor was his fear of losing Padme. Even if Mace and the others treated him better, the Emperor would have still been able to exploit that.

If the jedi weren't on some "no ? " ? anakin coulda asked obi wan and others for help lol

But yeah you're right